Post your results, Sup Forumsernationals!

Post your results, Sup Forumsernationals!

Pic related - it's a template map.

kek

what is with Lithuania?

Lithuanians are those people of Polish and Belarus and Ruthenian roots, living in Vilnius region and in current Belarus and Podlashe voivodeship.
Those nationalistic Samogitians who claim to be "Lithuanians" are just loosers who fake history and are unkind (both in behaviour and law) towards Poles, Belarusians and Russians living there.

Reminder Ireland is the most beloved country in Europe whenever these are done

I think it's retarded to "hate" a country, I mostly base this off of interactions I've had and visits to the countries.

better template

hey m8, please r8 (or h8), that would be gr8

why do italians hate frogs so much?

under hating a country you have hidden all the designates, like people, their culture, tradition, behaviour, your personal interactions with them, languege, and that stuff

why is everyone absolutely assblasted about european side of turkey?

germans really seem to like denmark, what causes this? I see thousands of german tourists here every year, even in my tiny town.
not that I'm complaining, just curious.

nice people, nice cities and good food there is a lot of reasons why we like you guys.

Wew lad. Dislike half of my region yet like the other half?

That is, sir, what I call "a quality template". It is not free from the disadventages, though. I find lack of emphasing some parts of Sweden and Russia disturbing.

Don't know much about Carinthia. OK and Mixed aren't too different, anyway. The ones I really dislike are orange or darker.

I was talking about south Tyrol, which you said you like but you apparently have mixed feelings for north Tyrol

why

Because there's nothing in Finland and that makes you pro-EU. Even though your country is very young you should build a country yourself.

Who said we're pro-EU?

Fuck that shit. Joining EU is by far the worst decision we have ever made

What country is it, """"""refugee"""""?

r8

Oh, I see. There was no division for North Tyrol and the rest of Austria so I just painted everything yellow. Entschuldigung, my yodeling friend.

is there any of these metrics/charts that you suck at Finland, for christ's sake are you Hyperborea?

btw here the full world template

>higher then Moldova

Thank you I feel better now

you have a lot of free time on your hands

I have no friends and nothing to do.

Shockingly spot on with North America(except for Quebec but I get it)

Spain =/= Mexico, silly burger

>it's a template map
no shit it's not like you made it yourself

Full autism

I hate most of you guys

t. Mohamed Al - Maghribi the ''french''

good lads
butthurt

based desu

I can't, my autism-o-meter ran out of charts

I love everybody! *hug you all* :3

wtf I love france now

pshh.. nothin personnel kid

olandese cucco

I'm too lazy. Just imagine the whole map mixed feelings with thin dislike stripes over britain, france, spain, belgium, netherlands, greece, balkans, russia and red stripes over poland.
Also green stripes over ireland.

It's okay :)
I understand foreigners having mixed feelings, I myself don't like some parts of my country