Best ally of Afghanistan

they stay away from my country

kicking out Britpong

Kashmir is amongst the most beautiful areas in the world

>should have hard moded me outta this

You are Afghani?

But who should own it?

Cool picture

Considering their huge population, they only cause a rellatively low amount of pollution since they don't eat that much meat.

yeah

They are flocking to Malaysia and Singapore instead of us and forming street gangsta there

Are you this guy Would be hilarious

Nah. I don't post here that much.

Okay, carry on, sorry for the inconvenience

I find their accents funny and meet one at my work was cool guy

Finland

How did you get to Germany? Also Afghanistan's best ally is tajikistan.

As if you'd see a difference anyway

Other than the poo thing, and their far right politics most I've met have been somewhat decent people.

My parents migrated here

So, what do you think about the "refugee crisis"?

good food

It is the result of Americans creating taliban and isis

very very HOT sexy GURLS!

best character in big bang theory :)

I can see your turban behind that post.

But she really is hot, girls like this here get married into business families

How common are girls without hijab Sudanbro?

Ñope

Depends really, some girls do their hair and you see them with semi-transparent or lifted back hijabs, or traditional dress mostly exposes hair and rich and immune people do what they want

I remember back in the clinic days some girl with A/C and humidity induced chronic sinusitis came in, 23, with the tightest jeans, heels and no hijab, it was surreal

I impressed her by pointing my finger at her and telling her 5 things she was experiencing without her communicating them, good times

They are the real Aryans. (Also the term Aryan comes from Sanskrit, the language of Hindu)

Yoga and meditation are truly good things.

200 million loos is really impressive

Generally very nice people. Sexual repression can make them a little creepy towards girls but between guys Indians are almost always bro-tier.

You know nothing bout us, boi.

youtube.com/watch?v=SmtcWy_TCo4

This is a good read about the might and power of the Indian Navy flagship

paluba.info/smf/index.php?topic=17897.0&wap2

Lieutenant is that you? Did you really immigrate?

birthplace of buddhism

What?

I thought you were one of the two regular Indian Military posters

They have the most complex and effective food delivery system in the world

No, Im a corpral in the Swedish Infantry and just like to make fun of how extremly shit (literally) the Indian Navy is.

Why though, that's like a certain Turkish official waving bread in front of emaciated and helpless Armenian survivors

Rich people sneak out in the middle of the night on a quest for a hamburger steak nachos or dude to stare at from across the concourse

cool mixes of culture

I enjoy making fun of those who could be good, but isnt simply because they are ignorant. Did you even read what I posted?

I am not good with subtlety in conversations

Understandable. Have a nice day!

You too kind friend

They leave the cows alive for us Americans to eat

HOLY SHIT...

large toilet

not wrong

>No undershirts, no steel-toed boots - they wore sandals - no hearing protection in their engineering spaces. No lagging (sound dampening material) in any space. No electrical safety whatsoever. No operational risk management. No concept of safety of navigation.

India is a silly place.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt9l4YkyGj4

>read this
>look up Indian navy
>all this shit on a DDG
>imagine this on their aircraft carrier
I think they did it. They have a carrier worse than the fucking Kuznetsov. Mother of god.

>I walked into their "officer's head" (their are extremely, extremely hierarchical and classist, even from a military standpoint) and there was a good 2" of ****-water sloshing around back and forth across the deck and an obscure, probably live wire with it's end wrapped in electrical tape non-surreptitiously protruding from the wall.

>They have an entire "class" of civilians onboard. I still don't know what to make of them. I think they were some sort of cheap labor, but everybody onboard referred to them as slaves. As in, they used the word "slave". Anyways, the quarters those guys lived in was awful, it was basically a big open space partitioned with a sheet. They slept on a steel deck with a simple blanket and a pillow. Good times.

Yep, its infact way worse, and keeps shitting MiG-29s into the ocean like they are for free.

But he's right. The CIA funded the Taliban to overthrow a government in Afghanistan. They then took the equipment they received and training to form the Taliban. And the group who formed Isis? Guess who funded and armed them during the soviet-Afghan conflict? And guess who overthrew saddam and created the vacuum in which Isis recruited and prospered under?

Shit is downright comical.

CIA funded the muhajadin

>The CIA funded the Taliban
>It is the result of Americans creating taliban and isis
Funding Mujahadeen in the 80's /=/ creating the Taliban.

>>Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Jihadi warriors, mujahideen, in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989

>to arm and finance the Jihadi warriors, mujahideen, in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989
>to arm and finance the Jihadi warriors, mujahideen, in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989

>>However, the mujahideen did not establish a united government, and many of the larger mujahideen groups began to fight each other over power in Kabul. After several years of devastating fighting, a village mullah named Mohammed Omar organized a new armed movement with the backing of Pakistan. This movement became known as the Taliban ("students" in Pashto), referring to how most Taliban had grown up in refugee camps in Pakistan during the 1980s and were taught in the Saudi-backed Wahhabi madrassas, religious schools known for teaching a fundamentalist interpretation of Islam.

Right and guess which group funded by the USA fomented an environment that the Taliban could be born from?

It couldn't be the good old USA and Saudi Arabia could it?

I give you some money to do something for me and you go and do what I told you to do while at the same time doing something I didn't ask you to nor do I condone, therefore I myself have created something.

Get the fucking shit out of your head. The Taliban became an actual force in the mid-90's, a whopping 5 years after the fall of the Soviet Union.

OwO what's this

>Mujahideen

You're right the correct term is مجاهدين

>arabic word
Great work user, now this thread's monitored

pic related