/CHI/

I just want to be happy & normal edition

Get a hobby like running. Watch videos on youtube about running and start buying running shoes and clothes and go running. Running relives stress and joining a running club forces you to meet new people.

i've thought about trying to exercise (not that I need it in terms of body but it give me something to do) but I just can't bring myself to do anything no matter how hard I try I have zero motivation to live

please reply

:(

Why? What do you want?

Everytime someone gives you any advice you just say you have no motivation, you're going to kill yourself, you're lazy, etc. What's the point of replying to you then?

This

You should join efforts and create a general with the Leaf (another day wasted)

I just want to talk don't give me advice

Try DDP yoga desu.
It's the ultimate NEET workout. You don't even have to leave your bedroom to do it

>inb4 i cant im too lazy

Maybe it's best to just end it all chiposter. What's the point in living if no one cares about you?

what will yoga do though? isn't it to lose weight?

thats what I say maybe soon user

I've lost weight with it.
It's made me more flexible too
I also use it to get rid of neck and back pain
It won't improve your cardio at all, but it's better than being fat

i'm don't need to lose weight though i'm a skeletal i am out of shape tough

I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.

Oh.
Lift I guess?

씨발새끼야 왜 나가 오면 맨날 쓰레드 삭재하노?

yeah thats what i've been thinking of doing need to get some weights though
don't start

야 이 씹새끼야. 대답해. 너 치가 뭐노? 너 한국사람이지.

The redpill is trying to be less of a Luis Normi and more of a Daddy Yankee.

STOP
que? how do people in slovenia treat CHI's?

>The redpill is trying to be less of a Luis Normi and more of a Daddy Yankee.

que?

CHI
I am not really sure what I should be feeling. The present is not good but it is not that bad either. But that was more or less true for the past too, why do I feel so awful when thinking about it then?

probably because you know it's too late now and theres no going back i feel sort of the same every time i think of how life use to be and how it is now I feel awful

>you know it's too late now and theres no going back
That is probably it. There is literally nothing I can do to fix the mistakes of the past.

>smelled my sisters panties
>it smelled of shit
feels meh

You are a sick fuck
post'em

チカノチヤンだいすき

it's honestly sad remembering all the good times and how perfect everything seemed(even if it wasn't)
stop you're better than this user

Every single one of these threads has the same posts

>it's honestly sad remembering all the good times and how perfect everything seemed
Nah, it never seemed perfect, not even close. It wasn't bad but it could have been so much better. But it wasn't and that is what hurts.

/CHI/ - /dgy/ merger when?

*/dyg/

I mean it wasn't perfect but compared to now it seemed like everything was going to be fine you know
that's not a real general

I guess there always was the potential that the future would be better. It's still kind of there but it becomes smaller every year.

It's up and coming. Remember we're on Sup Forums where anything goes if it's a general

thats what I meant
i guess maybe if it had been started sooner it would of took off

Are you really sad or depressed or just posting for (you)s? Tell me honestly, I don't waste my time giving advice to some manchild craving for attention.

yes, thats why no matter how much advice i'm given I don't do anything about it i'm just really deep in this rut i've made you know also i just make this thread because i'm lonely and have no one to talk to

INSHALLAH CHICOS

bump

no eres de europa wey

Soon

it will never happen

bump

Made a rare CHI for you, OP

thanks user

Will CHIposter ever be happy?

probably not

Stop being such a baby. Being CHI isn't a death sentence or anything(right now...). Being CHI is cool a'f, assuming you were raised right you're Bilingual, can get into Uni easier, white people are moderately scared of you for no reason, and you can travel internationally without being an obvious burger.