Black people hate

Why is it that people on Sup Forums hate black people so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Asians_from_Uganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just a vocal minority of Sup Forumstards. Most of us are pragmatic about blacks and other minorities but don't outright hate black people at all.

Some of its real
Some of its ironic
Some people just say shit because you can get away with saying anything on Sup Forums

Because they can say "nigger" on here without their mothers knowing about it and grounding them.

cuck threads made me hate blacks

>I may be an autistic NEET but at least I'm not a nigger! In fact, I look like the people who split the atom and landed on the moon... Y'know what? *I* split the atom and landed on the moon!

No idea.

>People who aren't neets don't hate niggers
A lot of people don't like them, they just don't say it vocally or post it on Sup Forums

All the sjw Twitter screencaps and infographics from Sup Forums made me hate blacks, but now I don't give a shit about black people. I've only had maybe 4-5 personal interactions with black people and they seemed normal. I rarely see blacks where I live, so I don't really care about them. I personally have no reason to hate them

You and your family/friends who secretly insult blacks on anonymous image boards and behind closed doors are not a lot of people.

Okay

Besides the baiters, there are legitimate problems within all black communities that will never be properly addressed under the current PC climate, its really painful

Pic related

neets can say these things because they don't have much to lose, but for normal people the consequences of being openly racist can harm their career or social status, they obviously have a bigger need to hide their power level

People unsuccesful in life always find a scapegoat to burden with their failures. For some it is the jews, for others it is the masons, and for others it is blacks. None of them blame themselves.

Everyone dislikes niggers but there are different ways to express it:
Liberal: oh poor little animal I'll help you because I'm generous sure come in my country but no in my neighborhood thanks
Normal guy: shit this nignog raped my daughter and behave like a monkey, they should perhaps live in Africa where they could be celebrated and not simply tolerated
Niggers: well this ethnic group isn't pleasant to me let's genocide it with machetes

How would you apply that to the the individual black person?

Why limit it to blacks? Let it spill over the nationalities, insult everyone.

I'm succesful myself, I still hate blacks though
I mean, how can anyone sane in their mind possibly like blacks, or arabs for that matter?

What if you hate jews and blacks but you're not using them as a scapegoat?

This is like "If u hate homosexuals u must be gay yourself"-tier.

To the individual black person who lives in non-African country or to the individual black person in general? Those who live abroad can generally get along together (except when they have troubles with girls or drugs) to struggle against White oppression, they can even associate with Arabs or other minorities
Those in Africa however have generally a very strong ethnic feeling and many niggers hate other niggers because they aren't from the same group

Deep fear/obsession of the BBC from gay white virgins.

So you're saying categorical characterization of a people, should justify equivalent treatment to all individual members of a that category

Like how all BLM members hold all whites culpable despite criminal acts, all arab muslims hold the west culpable despite terrorism and infighting? Congratulations, you played yourself

ok we get it cuckold frenchie jerome fucked your girlfriend

Kek

Blacks are stupid and impulsive. Really that's the only reason why I don't like them.

I don't know if this retardation is caused by biology or culture, but I don't want them in my country either way. If it is caused by culture, it seems to take generations to "cure".

Exactly, because you can't reason based on individualities, you have to make generalities
Also the issue isn't really their behavior (well it is of course) but their sole (massive) presence in our White lands which shouldn't be tolerated

Perhaps we could keep 1-2% of the bests elements

>girlfriend
haha yes this is exactly what happened kek!

>but their sole (massive) presence in our White lands which shouldn't be tolerate
You're making their argument for them, you were a colonial power, remember?

Now let's accelerate things, let's assume Germany isn't happy with French occupation of rightful land

They consider you inferior by all measures and should be subjugated, culled, annihilated, they have the power to do this in this argument, what moral objection would you have to this?

>Also the issue isn't really their behavior (well it is of course)
Why restrict this racially, lets throw them out, along with the bottom 20% of French natives if we make this an essential differentiator?

If you are a NEET with no contribution to an economy that requires foreign labour, why should you not be ejected with them, that is negative behaviour for instance?

haha thanks for the affirmation, it's so nice and progressive that you're ok with it.

>Literally everytime I spend more than 30 minutes on Sup Forums I see either a thread by a turk posting black penises or shilling for black penises in a thread

Is it just one guy with extreme levels of autism or is it a group of them? I'm getting major deja-vu.

>You're making their argument for them, you were a colonial power, remember?
It was colonization but we didn't actually replace their indigenous populations with ours
If an African army had invaded and submitted us "rightfully" it'd have been more fair in a certain way

>They consider you inferior by all measures and should be subjugated, culled, annihilated, they have the power to do this in this argument, what moral objection would you have to this?
Are you referring to the Alsace-Lorraine?
I don't think this is a pertinent comparison tb.h, whether it is Germans or French it doesn't actually change the face of the people, it would rather be a matter of sovereignty

>Why restrict this racially, lets throw them out, along with the bottom 20% of French natives if we make this an essential differentiator?
This is what we call "remigration": we want them to go back to the land of their ancestors

>If you are a NEET with no contribution to an economy that requires foreign labour, why should you not be ejected with them, that is negative behaviour for instance?
Even if I was a NEET parasite (which I am not) I'd still be a pureblood French neet, on the land where my parents, grandparents and their own grandparents lived, assimilated to the culture, speaking the language, etc.

I think what you're trying to do is to make hazardous comparisons even though this is pretty much a very unique situation in the entire history

Just stop being a dicklet if it triggers you so much.

>whether it is Germans or French it doesn't actually change the face of the people
Really? Not Ethnically, the central point is that Germans would replace Frenchmen, you've immediately given up your need for ethnic protection because they're of a similar colour? Sounds like the African tribal warfare you mentioned

>Even if I was a NEET parasite (which I am not) I'd still be a pureblood French neet, on the land where my parents, grandparents
Here's where you're wrong, you're main desire is a pure French ethnic state. Poof! You have it

Now several intra-ethnic differentiators come into play. Tomorrow the most germanic neonazi demands advancement and that requires extraction of the best. Is it okay if I actively deny you education and job opportunities, maybe even the right to live here, or life itself, if I feel I am completely justified? What moral objection do I have to culling the bottom 20% of neuroatypical, underperforming, idiotic French citizens?

>Now several intra-ethnic differentiators come into play

why doesnt this happen in 99% homogenoues Eastern European countries

>Actually saving these images on your computer

We are all black here asian dicklet

>even though this is pretty much a very unique situation in the entire history
This has happened throughout history my poor friend, warring and ethnic displacement, France even came about this way?

Its not right to kill autists, mentally and physically challenged people, certain subsets of Yugoslavia these days, subjugate women for the benefit of the race, I wonder what could possibly stop them from doing that user?

Because it's an anonymous imageboard. Plenty of people on socials hate them openly as well, but it happens less often for obvious reasons.

>Yugoslavia
>homgenous

lmao what

Nice of you to cling on the one thing you could find, I'll concede it

Address the other issues, why would Nazi philosophy towards the degenerate and undesirable natives be applied in those countries, or not?

>Really? Not Ethnically, the central point is that Germans would replace Frenchmen, you've immediately given up your need for ethnic protection because they're of a similar colour? Sounds like the African tribal warfare you mentioned
What I'm saying is that if the Germans were willing to annex Alsace-Lorraine - and keep it - it'd be their right to expel those who speak only French, but if Frenchmen living here decide to speak German and learn German culture, they'll be barely recognizable from actual Germans, as European immigrants in France from Italian, Spanish or Eastern European ancestry
They can assimilate culturally and "physically", while an African will always remain a foreigner

>Here's where you're wrong, you're main desire is a pure French ethnic state. Poof! You have it
Ideally yes this is what I want, but we're far from having it, in fact it is currently legally impossible to have in any possible way

>Now several intra-ethnic differentiators come into play. Tomorrow the most germanic neonazi demands advancement and that requires extraction of the best. Is it okay if I actively deny you education and job opportunities, maybe even the right to live here, or life itself, if I feel I am completely justified? What moral objection do I have to culling the bottom 20% of neuroatypical, underperforming, idiotic French citizens?
Some kind of eugenism policies, you mean. Sorry but I don't know how this is related/could happen anytime soon
We're not talking about taking lives (yet) but about sending back people to their lands

>This has happened throughout history my poor friend, warring and ethnic displacement, France even came about this way?
You're partially right even if the Gauls themselves didn't disappear, but still I don't think we've ever seen a racial changing from one continent to another, completely outnumbering the indigenous people but keeping the same nationality and everything (not yet but it's on its way)

They take the white women

why are you changing subjects? you said there would be inter ethnic conflicts, but such things dont happen in Poland,Belarus or Czech Republic where everyone is same ethnicity.

Not sure where you get Nazis from, you seem schizo

>They can assimilate culturally and "physically", while an African will always remain a foreigner
Good, now I know your objection is not on principle but on skin colour, you're willing to surrender your country to anyone who is white

>We're not talking about taking lives (yet) but about sending back people to their lands
It was an extrapolative argument to see where you would stop, you want to categorically eliminate blacks based on ethnic principle only, with the one argument being they're inferior, but you refuse to do the same within your ethnicity. This indicates again that you're willing to accept double standards to preserve your ethnicity

>but still I don't think we've ever seen a racial changing from one continent to another
Already answered

>you said there would be inter ethnic conflicts
You are positively retarded, I am saying the government application of differentiating criteria within the same ethnicity, use your noodle

>What if you hate jews and blacks but you're not using them as a scapegoat?
Those two always go together.

>Good, now I know your objection is not on principle but on skin colour, you're willing to surrender your country to anyone who is white
Not really, but I can accept European immigrants because they behave and integrate way easier for obvious reasons (language, race, culture)

>It was an extrapolative argument to see where you would stop, you want to categorically eliminate blacks based on ethnic principle only, with the one argument being they're inferior, but you refuse to do the same within your ethnicity. This indicates again that you're willing to accept double standards to preserve your ethnicity
I don't want to eliminate them I want them to leave my country and Europe in general. There are inferior people in my own ethnicity but... they are from my own ethnicity, so we help them because they belong here and nowhere else, you see?

>ethnic nationalism

kek
It probably works better in Europe (or Asia and Africa) than in degenerate South American shitholes for sure

>so we help them because they belong here and nowhere else, you see?
You're not obligated to, if the right government takes hold they can cull the inferiors within the ethnicity, you have no objection to this besides they are similar

I'll accept your ethnic argument, now why shouldn't southern France be claimed by Spain and Italy and the rest Germany and UK, what makes your ethnicity special, French nationalist? Or is it White nationalist?

>I can accept European immigrants because they behave and integrate way easier for obvious reasons
Pathetic retort, Eastern Europeans are not at the average level of the French native and again you're willing to cede soverignty in favour of skin colour, regardless of degeneration

>people
let's not get crazy

No it doesn't.

Google 'brain drain', guess where those people go to?

Your bright mind suggests to kick them out because they're not ""ethnic Frenchmen"" or some horseshit, if you do that, then congratulations, you just handicapped your own nation for no good reason.

>You're not obligated to, if the right government takes hold they can cull the inferiors within the ethnicity, you have no objection to this besides they are similar
Maybe but it's a different topic

>I'll accept your ethnic argument, now why shouldn't southern France be claimed by Spain and Italy and the rest Germany and UK, what makes your ethnicity special, French nationalist? Or is it White nationalist?
I'm an European nationalist, but French people have their own territories, nation, culture, language, or even physical particularities that differentiates them from other Europeans (or even between themselves)
France in itself in a multi-ethnical state

>Pathetic retort, Eastern Europeans are not at the average level of the French native and again you're willing to cede soverignty in favour of skin colour, regardless of degeneration
It depends, tbqh most of the time when I meet a French guy with Polish or Ukrainian ancestry for example I barely make the difference, but I guess newcomers can struggle a little bit

It doesn't matter to him, he's in a utopia, no Frenchmen will ever emigrate to another nation for his personal needs because ethnic nationalism means absolute self-sufficiency (and before you object, prove how your country would advance without it)

You unironically believe our 20% people from Maghreb or sub-Saharian origins are engineers or doctors? It's not brain drain, it's an invasion

Yet again we can keep the bests elements, a state can not be perfectly homogenous anymore, they can live in big cosmopolitan cities, but currently they're everywhere and slowly change the face of the people which can't be tolerated
If it was for a non-White group of people perhaps you'd be more receptive

Some people can move individually, or temporarily, to study, travel... but here it concerns MILLION of people who come here with their entire families, make many children, and replace the local population
It's absolutely not comparable
And it has nothing to do with brain drain at all, they're all

>he believes in the jacobin meme
C'mon french "'"""ethnicity"'""" only existed after the Revolution

>Maybe but it's a different topic
It really isn't, its an extension of the same argument but without race, nazis dwelled on this a lot and they didn't just target people racially

>France in itself in a multi-ethnical state
Why do you chose ethnicities that don't better the country but look similar? Why is your single criterion external phenotype at the expense of the greater community? You're conceding 10-15 IQ points based on your definition of white

>for example I barely make the difference
Its not skin-deep

>here it concerns MILLION of people who come here with their entire families
I understand this is unacceptable and this happens because of your disproportionate development (superior), but let's say a catastrophic Russian invasion of E.Europe happens, would you accept millions of Ukrainians like Poles on the basis of ethnic solidarity?

One can argue that it's legitimate to want your children to have a place they can feel at home, and importing scum with an average IQ of 85 and their backwards culture, hoping that among the rapists. haters of the West and generally incredibly ugly people that looks horribly out of place in the European continent and will eventually turn the environment itself ugly there's a future STEM degree student isn't exactly the brightest of the ideas. Everything about non-european/non-mongoloid immigrants is undesirable. If you can't put yourself in the shoes of a native who starts seeing the streets he grew up on filled with disgusting-looking people who belong in a desert, shut your mouth.

This is completely understandable, but what intrigues and I can't get a convincing answer for, is inter-white ethnicities, what if the Germanics decide to cull Russians like the Nazis purportedly wanted to, because of untermensch

It immediately shits the argument from 'we're one big happy family Sup Forums', to pre-immigration Europe

Well there are still some differences within people from different places of the country

>It really isn't, its an extension of the same argument but without race, nazis dwelled on this a lot and they didn't just target people racially
Yes, they also applied eugenism policies, which is doable if your state is already homogeneous, now it isn't really a preoccupation

>Why do you chose ethnicities that don't better the country but look similar? Why is your single criterion external phenotype at the expense of the greater community? You're conceding 10-15 IQ points based on your definition of white
Because they don't change the face of the people, they assimilate into the population
And don't make me laugh Africans don't improve your country, we don't need any non-European improvement to say the least
And no Eastern Euros don't have an IQ 15 points inferior to us, however Maghreb people have 20 and Africains at least 30

To be perfectly honest at the point we've reached I wouldn't mind if my country's quality of life decrease a little bit if that means I can recover a French populated with French people
And this is what many people lack of, they became too individualist and as long as they live fine they don't thing about the supreme interest of their people and their nation, they cowardly surrender to the replacement in progress, too afraid of losing any comfort they currently have

>I understand this is unacceptable and this happens because of your disproportionate development (superior), but let's say a catastrophic Russian invasion of E.Europe happens, would you accept millions of Ukrainians like Poles on the basis of ethnic solidarity?
They imagine Europe as a Paradise even though our youths can't even find a job anymore, it is not obligatory to welcome them
And yes I'd accept a few millions of people from Eastern Europe, whether it is temporarily or for some of them permanently. As I said, I'm a European nationalist.

The thing is, on Sup Forums you can say what you want. You are not accused for anything. People say what they think.

In real life, they will smile into your face, even though deep down they have another thought.

The funny thing is that your particular delusion has happened before, with the expected grave consequences.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Asians_from_Uganda

Your ignorant follies would just bring ruin to France. We all know how the previous attempt for a homogeneous Europe went :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik

Ethnic nationalists, along with an-caps, crave discussions just for a desperate chance to be seen as anything other than delusional lunatics and clowns. Just try to ignore him.

Reasons everyone hate black people and don't like to be associated with black people:

1 - There are no safe places with more than 10% of black people.
2 - Lack of spirituality, too primitive and carnal
3 - Lack of Intellectuality
4 - Too much degeneracy and very few scientists, writers, researchers, etc.

This. I observed this on /soc/. It's the white neckbears. They become gay or a trap and still hate on blacks, because they are not able to find a way to get a gf (boy). They accuse the BBC for this.

>And no Eastern Euros don't have an IQ 15 points inferior to us
Debateable, nationalists 70 years ago would have called you a cuck who's inviting degeneracy, 140 years ago even worse

>And yes I'd accept a few millions of people from Eastern Europe, whether it is temporarily or for some of them permanently. As I said, I'm a European nationalist.
This is a good answer. It shows me that you think you will never return to a pre-mass-immigration ideation of Europe, that you believe an exclusively white Europe will not have differences or conflict

>The funny thing is that your particular delusion has happened before, with the expected grave consequences.
It happened in Algeria as well, French people were expelled, see where they are now :^)
Are you unironically pretending that France couldn't survive without niggers? Are you baiting or severely retarded?

>Your ignorant follies would just bring ruin to France. We all know how the previous attempt for a homogeneous Europe went :^)
France was homogenous before the 60s, before we spent our time killing each other between Europeans because other populations weren't an issue at all

Sup Forums is the lowest form of humanity.

I'll go as far to say majority are underage and are being contrarian and attention seeking.

>Are you unironically pretending that France couldn't survive without niggers?
Nobody is saying this, we're on the level of 1-2% best like you mentioned

Its just I've had this personal conception of the intellectually superior European championing the principle, and the principle championing him

Now I know from your answers you're hypocritical by your own standards, you will sacrifice 4-5 to get 1 through

>Debateable, nationalists 70 years ago would have called you a cuck who's inviting degeneracy, 140 years ago even worse
It depends of the people, Ukrainians or Polacks are fairly decent tb.h
And yes I'm not as radical as some may be, at least now where we have non-Whites immigration
Of course 70 years ago it was a completely different story

>This is a good answer. It shows me that you think you will never return to a pre-mass-immigration ideation of Europe, that you believe an exclusively white Europe will not have differences or conflict
There are currently conflicts between some Europeans, but yet again times have changed.

They say what they think but they also go further. Hyperbole gets (you)s that's why they're always the edgiest posters.

Last annoying question, will there be a 4th reich and another devastating war between majority European nations?

>Nobody is saying this, we're on the level of 1-2% best like you mentioned
Yes, which is tolerable
Every major city is quite cosmopolitan nowadays at least in some districts so as Whites may be present in non-White lands there can still be some Africans here, who're willing to work seriously and perhaps use their knowledges and competencies to come back to their country and improve it

>Now I know from your answers you're hypocritical by your own standards, you will sacrifice 4-5 to get 1 through
How am I hypocritical? I think you're trying to make sound contradictory since earlier but I am really not, maybe I fucked some sentences because muh english skills, idk

No blacks genuinely suck. There are good lads among them but the vast majority are concentrated shit.

>How am I hypocritical?
A bit strong, but what I really want to believe is that there is a meritocratic principle that brings any individual success regardless of race, proportionate to innate talent and effort

I'm a pastanigger, to begin with.
The "one big happy family" narrative Sup Forums pushes is the natural consequence of the "160 million refugees are on their way to Europe" scenario. Europe is as divided as always, rivalries are still going on behind the curtains, but it's clear that no petty beef among nations is as relevant as the idea of the face of Europe being irremediably ruined. To answer your other question
>I understand this is unacceptable and this happens because of your disproportionate development (superior), but let's say a catastrophic Russian invasion of E.Europe happens, would you accept millions of Ukrainians like Poles on the basis of ethnic solidarity?
Absolutely, yes. Ukrainians, Poles and Balts in general created problems in countries like the UK, of course underdeveloped areas breed delinquency, but in the grand scheme of things you'll hardly recognize their descendants in 200 years, admixiture with slavic populations are already the standard in Europe.

Here's the thing:

1. No one asked for Europe to build colonial empires in Africa, half ass the process of 'civilizing the savages' then leaving in a hurry, dooming their colonies for chaos while using their resources to prop themselves up, making Europe an even more attractive target for refugees and migrants from war-torn countries.
2. The West didn't have to depose Gaddafi and constantly intervene in Africa and the ME to keep those countries down and get better raw material deals, but they did.
3. Europe could just be like Latam nations, who are pros at integrating people from many cultures into the nation (the only thing we have done right desu) but their own arrogance and cultural hang-ups keep them from implementing a smoother assimilation process, but they aren't.

The average European is not at fault for this, but they're paying for their ancestors and their politician's short-sightedness and greed. And it seems you'll just repeat those mistakes.

Okay I see now, you've relinquished simple nationalism and replaced it with a continental version

because black is synonym to evil

Kek, who knows
If anything I think there will be civil wars, because here in France you have people who're actively working to silence others, and to destroy our society, and this will not be forgiven. We already made concessions after World War II between communists, nationalists and everyone else to try to be unified but it clearly doesn't work

If by any chance we manage to send Africans back to Africa I think the French will start to settle their scores

>Perhaps we could keep 1-2% of the bests elements
We are conquering your country without a single drop of blood and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it except cry on a Chinese cartoon board while quietly masturbating because you hear Jamal fucking your girlfriend in the other room.

>It happened in Algeria as well, French people were expelled, see where they are now :^)
Exactly, Uganda, Algeria and many other countries have been badly fucked up for implementing ethnic nationalism :^)

>Are you unironically pretending that France couldn't survive without niggers? Are you baiting or severely retarded?
France could probably survive being sunk into the sea with the exception of Paris, but what would be leftover from it definitely wouldn't be a nice place to live.

Resorting to white guilt is basically "hey, your ancestors' governors kicked in the groin someone, so now you have no right to dodge them".
Yeah, no. Not dodging it or at least complain about it would be stupid. Don't ask people to be stupid with a straight face.

Here's something you're not going to like: if said savages were inherently capable they would have pulled themselves up and taken advantage of the colonial influence, just as Asia and the Middle East did. Africa will never advance beyond where it is today without eugenics programs or something similar.

Thank yo for the pleasant conversation

Weird thing is I've never heard anyone use the objection to neo-colonialism within African countries as a means for their ethnic preservation, the same way Europe would want to retain its identity, its a good dual argument I believe

>A bit strong, but what I really want to believe is that there is a meritocratic principle that brings any individual success regardless of race, proportionate to innate talent and effort
Why not, but only if it concerns small groups of people who come here to study, and not entire families who come here permanently who aren't qualified at all, and more than that, who commit crimes and simply act like niggers

>We are conquering your country without a single drop of blood and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it except cry on a Chinese cartoon board
Partially true
>while quietly masturbating because you hear Jamal fucking your girlfriend in the other room.
Completely false, kek
>tfw no gf

>Exactly, Uganda, Algeria and many other countries have been badly fucked up for implementing ethnic nationalism :^)
Of course, because inferior people expelled superior people. But at least they're homogenous now, I think it's more important than being "developed" or anything, with slight differences nonetheless, cuz we ain't niggas after all

>France could probably survive being sunk into the sea with the exception of Paris, but what would be leftover from it definitely wouldn't be a nice place to live.
If you say so. Tb.h I still don't know if you're baiting because I've never heard such a retarded argument even in the mouth of a highly convinced liberal
>"African invasion = brain drain, if you get rid of them you'll collapse"
Really hilarious when you think about it and know them in real life

Guess it's the usual dynamic, perfectly portrayed between Gondor and Rohan for instance.

cause it's Sup Forums, where being edgy is the norm.

>"hey, your ancestors' governors kicked in the groin someone
If someone really kicked him hard and it did permanent damage I would've felt it in my balls dummy

We are on the same page

I'm just saying you can't expect to have the cake and eat it all the time. Europe, like it or not, will have to deal with the refugees. And given their legal traditions, human rights and recent history, don't expect to sperg out of this problem.

I am a country boy, I don't know about Opera

Brand cheddar would be a sophisticated evening for me

Sorry I don't get what you mean at all
>ywn be perfectly fluent in Engrish

>We are on the same page
It's common logic, but you need to discuss more to understand each other, most of the time it's only "you're a nigger", "shut up nazi", "racist neet idiot", "you have to go back" and this kind of catch phrases
Even if there aren't many shitskins/liberals here, many people tend to LARP or bait for their own entertainment

It isn't satire though I'm afraid.

Again thanks, but what I mean is

"How can you object to African countries being invaded colonially on ethnic grounds, and deny Europeans the same ethnic right? Aren't they equal"

Then drop the mic and leave

Your flag is satire, what was this, crayon over the Sudanese flag at kindergarten period

Just don't expect some europeans not to act according to their interests, hence complaining, voting and who knows what in the future. That's all i'm saying. And Europe will have to deal with the refugees as it is as we speak, it may just change the way of doing it, if politics wills it.

Oh yes this is it
Well I often use it, with Africans or other autochtonous people around the world leftists want to preserve
You start to talk about all of this diversity around the world then you come back to our situation, and they implicitly agree

Good luck, and may the spirit of Napoleon be with you

>may the spirit of Napoleon be with you
Too bad I'm a royalist

Thanks, have a nice evening/day or whatever your timezone is