Who /i1/ here?

Who /i1/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/forum/threads/34078-J2b-as-an-IE-lineages-of-the-ancient-Illyrians-Mycenaeans
nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature23310.html?foxtrotcallback=true
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0152573
yfull.com/tree/J-Z631/
anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?11538-Genetic-origins-of-the-Minoans-and-Mycenaeans&p=270196&viewfull=1#post270196
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who /r1b/ here?

I am J2 native iberian
Ask me anything

>J2

masterrace

praise tengri

I2 master race

kek

KEK

K E K

J2 master race

aR1an here.

>finn
>r1

the milkman is your father

Are west finns cucked literally i haplo instead of n haplo

Nah, R1a is rare here but not nonexistant.

J2/R1 mix

It's the other way around, I1 is a Paleo-European haplogroup that predates Finnic settlement in Finland.

Nice trips. Can anyone tell me how to make sense of this haplogroup shit?

R1b represent

>muh haplogroups

kys

y chromosome types are broken down into groups. all haplogroup members share descent from the same y-chromosomal "adam"

He's half Russian

>n1 detected

So how do I know what haplogroup I am? Muh heritage is mostly English and I have brown hair and brown eyes so I guess R1b, but that guess is not even remotely scientific.

>t. moNgol1an.

haplogroups have basically nothing to do with how you look. they're just a small part of your ancestry. it only tells you your unbroken paternal line. R1b is most likely only because it's the most common there, but it could very well be something else. the only way to find out is to take a dna test

>most common there
perhaps of those who take the test

take a dna test

>haplogroup of Mycenaeans and Minoans

Americans everybody

R1b1b2a2a

outdated, here's a recent one.

>recent
>france and sweden aren't e1b

I thought Rb1-U106 was the most common

what can you meme geneticists tell me about J2b2-M241? is it basically just a balkan variant of J2b2, which is just one of the near eastern farmer haplogroups in europe?

you're turkish

considering J2 is graeco-roman and not central asian turkic i'm not sure that means much

Why is it considered so important here then? In case you can't tell, my understanding of genetics isn't very thorough. Also how many of you have taken DNA tests? Can you tell me what all you can learn from them? I'm not one of those race people but it's interesting.

It's fake.

i'm kidding; I know nothing about J2

>Why is it considered so important here then?
It makes wewuzzing extremely easy

people only make a big deal about it because it's one of the few things you can really tell about a person's ancestry through their dna, along with their maternal haplogroup. note haplogroups don't tell you anything about your moms father, your dads mother, your grandfathers mother, your grandmothers father... etc. basically it's only interesting to people because you can find out something about your ancestry rather than nothing. haplogroup maps always look so messy, but when you check autosomal dna (your entire dna, not just mother's mother's, etc and father's father's, etc) everyone in europe is just related to everyone else next to them in a continuum and it doesn't tell you much about anything

Ilyrian subclade of J2. A steppe indo-european haplogroup, which spread both to Southeast Europe (Balkans) via the steppe and to West Asia/Middle East via the Caucasus Mountains.
The oldest J2b2 found to date comes from Croatia, dated ~1700-1500 BCE and some people suggest an Illyrian connection, considering that it peaks at highest frequencies in Albania and surrounding regions nowadays.

>turkish
The only Turkish haplogroups are Q and O. Nowadays Turks are mostly a split between Greeks and native Anatolians, instead of East Asian looking Turkics.

forgot to link to the study

eupedia.com/forum/threads/34078-J2b-as-an-IE-lineages-of-the-ancient-Illyrians-Mycenaeans

nice, so I really wuz illyrians. I'm a northern albanian

my maternal haplogroup is W, which is one of the ones associated with corded ware culture I think

I1D3
I think

thanks, I'll give that a read

I am a E-V13

>tfw don't know if R1a or I2

the eternal Yugoslavian dilemma

what a wimp
You're offending me by saying I'm from the same group with this shoulderless effeminate weakling

Indo-Europeans have R1a and R1b. J2 is off the table.
Always dismiss claims by some cringey Armenians about being Aryan warriors.

here's the real one.

Saved.

>london
>j1

I am superior Celt R1b-L21 .

>Indo-Europeans have R1a and R1b. J2 is off the table.

J2 was literally always accepted as a late steppe and indo-european haplogroup by scientists. Now retards who associate it with the semitic J1, just because it shares the letter J does not really constitute an argument.

I explained above that it enriched both South Europe and West Asia via different routes. It is pretty straightforward really, but if you need further visualisation then look no further than Turkey. There are high amounts of J2 at the Western coast, which received heavy Greek influx historically and on the Eastern edge of the country, which received Iranic input. The middle of the country has very low levels of J2.

Also, apparently you've missed this current paper. Mycenaeans, migrant from the steppe, and who brought the Greek language, carried haplogroup J2a.

nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature23310.html?foxtrotcallback=true

It's never turned up in a Yamna or Corded Ware context.
Until it does, it can be assumed that it's related to separate migrations from West Asia. Minoans also had J2.

>The only Turkish haplogroups are Q and O. Nowadays Turks are mostly a split between Greeks and native Anatolians, instead of East Asian looking Turkics.
LOW IQ
O
W
IQ

daily reminder that CWC is responsible for majority of steppe admixture in Europe.

>muh haplogroups
why are you so retarded user?

>Pakis
>J1

Since when are they Semitic?
It should be a split between R1a, L and with residues of J2 and R2.

again
>retard still thinks haplogroups are related to race or anything
herp derp
stop posting

see haplogroups=/=ethnicity
c. asians also have J2 in large amounts yet that does not mean they're semitic.
Look at your autosomal dna, amerimutt.

posting more Mycenaeans and Minoans

>Until it does, it can be assumed that it's related to separate migrations from West Asia

There are hot pockets of J2 around Volga-Ural even nowadays. J2 was already found in Bronze Age Hungary, Croatia and Greece, which are just on the steppe's exit.
Its current distribution suggests a diffusion from the steppe since in Europe it peaks at the outskirts of the steppe (Mongols swept most of J2 and R1b in Russia), Southeast, and in West Asia in Iranic admixed people.

Considering these, it should be a matter of time until J2 is confirmed too. Otherwise, someone has to explain all the J2 in the Southeast since there aren't any records of large settlements from West Asia. The Ottoman answer doesn't count since the influx of people was rather from the Balkans to Anatolia than the other way around. Ottomans ruled mostly administratively rather than resettling their people in the peninsula.

I'm sorry that you are a rape baby

Again, you haven't answered my question
Why are you so retarded? You know nothing about genetics, better shut your mouth.
>MUH HAPLOGROUPS
lmao

mtDNA haplogroups are also broken down into different types. They represent the female ancestral lineage.

J2 in SE Europe can be explained through pre-IE male mediated gene flow from Anatolia/Caucasus.
Minoans are proof it happened.

Volga-Ural was always economically and technologically connected to the Caspian region as well as the Balkans.

There's nothing left to explain, it exists and isn't connected to Proto-Indo-Europeans.

>race

I've never brought the race into question. But the fact is that J2 spread from around that blob that you see in Russia. From there it spread down to Southeast Europe on the Eurasian steppe, down to Central Asia again via the steppe and into Caucasus and Zagros mountains.

If you used your brains a bit then you'd see several patterns. East of Iran, almost everything that's painted green is related to Iranic speakers or regions that have received Iranic input. The spread in Iraq that coincides with the Iranic Kurds should also be a giveaway. Syria and Lebanon is also interesting since a recent paper suggests that they've received Iranic-like input after the Bronze Age, and as a result moderns plot futher North than the samples from that time. Turkey is pretty much the mating grounds of Greeks, Anatolians and Iranics, so that one is pretty much self explanatory.

>J2 in SE Europe can be explained through pre-IE male mediated gene flow from Anatolia/Caucasus.
>Minoans are proof it happened.

Are you referring to the Caucasus Hunter Gatherers by any chance? Do you have the link/name of a paper? I'm a bit confused.

>I've never brought the race into question
Yes you did you literal wh*Te subhuman holy shit LMAO.
>Turkey is pretty much the mating grounds of Greeks, Anatolians and Iranics, so that one is pretty much self explanatory.
Nice pseudo science you've got there user. HOWEVER.
Now yallah from this thread, you underage shitposter. I'm really tired of sub 20 iq subhumans posting haplogroups and talking about what ethnicity does X nation belong to.
Oh and if you're asking, the guy in the pic is J1, according to your low IQ logic he's Arab. But sadly no Arabic like people appear in the population mix section.

Yes the new Lazaridis paper has Minoans with CHG and J2 but no EHG. Neolithic Greece was G2.

>Blue - Euro
>Green - African
>Red - Amerindian

Thoughts?

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0152573

What haplotype=Ancient Near East farmers?
What haplotype=Caucasian Hunter-Gatherers?
What haplotype=Indo-European steppe niggers?
Can you have more than one haplotype?
How do I into physical/biological anthropology? Recc me some books

Does not matter. Ancient people had varied haplogroups. A population group had more than 1 haplogroups.
>Can you have more than one haplotype?
If you're a male then yes, 2, one is Y-DNA that you inherit from your father and MT-DNA that you inherit from your mother.
>How do I into physical/biological anthropology? Recc me some books
first step: don't be a haplogrouptard and start reading about autosomal dna, read about people's autosomal dna on genetic forums, also do you have your raw dna?

>Oh and if you're asking, the guy in the pic is J1, according to your low IQ logic he's Arab. But sadly no Arabic like people appear in the population mix section.

Man, is the education system literally that bad in Turkey or is it just the fact that this is not your 1st language?
No, he isn't automatically an Arab by being J1. But it means that on his paternal line, his lineage has origins in the Semitic region of the world. You can stop trying now. Read a bit more and calm down. It's not healthy at your age.

>Man, is the education system literally that bad in Turkey or is it just the fact that this is not your 1st language?

I'm way more erudite than you'll ever be, Eupedia haplogroup pro nignog.
>No, he isn't automatically an Arab by being J1. But it means that on his paternal line, his lineage has origins in the Semitic region of the world. You can stop trying now. Read a bit more and calm down. It's not healthy at your age.
yes 40 K years ago.
You haplogrouptards are cancer and i'm the answer.

It sounds like this T*rkroach did a DNA ancestry test and was disappointed with his results and is now on a lifelong mission to denounce the science at any opportunity. He's projecting a bit fucking hard tbqh.

this is how I1 west finns look like
truly the master race

>did a DNA ancestry test
Sadly no. But i'd love to do it. To check my neanderthal dna and possible future health issues. I'm not suspicious of my heritage though, i already know it.
>denounce the science
your science is pseudo-science. and you're making people believe that your pseudo-science is real. I'm just preventing people from falling for your mental retardation.

>Neanderthal DNA
You just proved that your lack of knowledge knows no bounds. You were either meming for effect, or you are the sole reason why Turkey's average IQ is below 90.

If haplogroups were bollocks and didn't correspond to groups or races of people, then they would be spread far more equally, instead of (as shown in pictures you literally uploaded) showing that they are concentrated in areas that are found to have homogenous populations of one particular group. You fucking mong. Please do your nation a service and Park yourself at your nearest convenience.

>You just proved that your lack of knowledge knows no bounds. You were either meming for effect, or you are the sole reason why Turkey's average IQ is below 90.

Your IQ is below Turkey's average IQ.
And humans DO have neanderthal dna ranging from 0% to 3%.
>If haplogroups were bollocks and didn't correspond to groups or races of people, then they would be spread far more equally, instead of (as shown in pictures you literally uploaded) showing that they are concentrated in areas that are found to have homogenous populations of one particular group. You fucking mong. Please do your nation a service and Park yourself at your nearest convenience.

Explain what's the relationship between Turkmens, Central Africans and Scots.
I'm waiting. You haplonignogs are so fucking insufferable it hurts. You cannot attribute one haplogroup to one ethnicity, because 20-40K years ago people who carried those haplogroups mixed with each other and that happened before the language groups, identities came into existence
neck yourself you nigger.

Also, Volga J2 is deeply nested inside Central European J2. I don't know who brought it there, maybe a Goth. One is always enough.

yfull.com/tree/J-Z631/

I think you've run out of arguments for IE J2

Well, I'll have to investigate further. I'm not here to measure dicks and win arguments. It's all a discussion. By the way, in support of your theory, here are some R fits for the Minoans. The author speculates some input from Kura-Axes like people, which were obviously full of CHG.

anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?11538-Genetic-origins-of-the-Minoans-and-Mycenaeans&p=270196&viewfull=1#post270196

>yes 40 K years ago.

you don't understand sublcades

my point: haplogroups are shit and are not useful to detect someone's ethnicity or a country's ethnicity. Especially in Eurasia.

Well what a surprise that a central landmass with few barriers had peoples that interbred, what a fucking revelation. That doesn't mean that haplogroups don't indicate ethnicity.

For example, are you going to find a white British male with an African haplogroup? No you're fucking not. Are you going to find an African man from the Congo with R1b? Didn't think so.

You might be getting butthurt over people with one haplogroup identifying as a certain culture, i.e. Turkmens, Kurds, or whatever flavour you're hating today, culture and ethnicity are separate. While you can change your culture, you can't change your DNA.

>Well what a surprise that a central landmass with few barriers had peoples that interbred, what a fucking revelation. That doesn't mean that haplogroups don't indicate ethnicity.
yes they don't.
>For example, are you going to find a white British male with an African haplogroup? No you're fucking not. Are you going to find an African man from the Congo with R1b? Didn't think so.
see also i can find a european with an African haplogroup, HOWEVER, that does not mean that he's African
you're also confusing race with ethnicity.

look, so that we both leave on good terms I'll explain shortly.

Autosomal DNA (like the GEDmatch calculator that you showed) is useful to understand current admixture. That will influence how you physically look (white, black, etc.).

The point of haplogroups is completely different. They will show you were your paternal ancestors travelled from historically. Just this, it won't account for genetic admixture.The deeper you go down a subclade, the more accurate it becomes and the number of people with your subclade will shrink dramatically.

When I said that the only Turkish haplogroups were Q and O that meant that the haplogroups of the originally Anatolian unadmixed populations were like this. Nowadays, Turks are obviously way more diverse and you'll probably find subclades of R1b, J2, J1, L and whatnot that are specific to Turkey.

I'm done with this.

>R1b congo
the irony. Or was it your intention.

Shut the fuck up

Then why are we talking about haplogroups here

I1 Vikings
r1b Celts, Romans, Italics
j2 Magna Graecia, Levantines
r1a Slavs
I2 Cucuteni, Nuragics
EV Berbers
j1 Arabs
N Fins

I1 is older than Germanics.

You: Cancer

Most of Europe used to be I2

>r1a Slavs
Yamna and related people

>r1b Celts, Romans, Italics
Celts only

>j2 Magna Graecia, Levantines
Magna Graecia, Romans

>EV Berbers
EV-13 proto-Balkan
E-M481 Berbers

>j1 Arabs
Semites (Arabs, Jews, etc.)

EV-13

Yes, they looked dark like Turk but had blue eyes.

Well this guy personally had haplogroup C, but still his close kinfolk were I2 from Spain to Ukraine.

>Romans had j2

Source?

E-M81 (from the regions of Berbers)

me, compared to you at least
N is superior