What thoughts do you have for polish women?

what thoughts do you have for polish women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YHa208H-Gc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she looks underage

lost my virginity to one, othert than that im indifferent

Pretty neutral to be honest.

There's millions and millions of Polish women so I don't really have much thoughts on all of them, or even a large portion of them.

bydlo

Gorgeous women way better than ruski sluts
I used to date one but it's hard to keep long distance relationships :/

O ty Turku haremski.

Imagine living with women that are crazy feminist slavic whores acting like special snowflakes and where "men" will act like submissive bitches just to get the cunt: give me this, give me that, hey look, Im a wymyn treat me better :) give me even more. But you can't give her more, because you don't have the money and even if you did, she would want even more. - What can you do? You drown yourself in alcohol, beat the shit out of her and then you kill yourself when you get tired of it.

Do you really bought into "Le traditional, loving, caring and cooking polish girls" mene? :) You sad fucking fucks, you're in for a ride that will end your lives. They're cold whores without any emotions at all. They will lie and then stab you right through your fucking heart.

That's the cold and harsh reality of "Polish angels".

>inb4 butthurt submissive polish cucks

I like them

huh
Maybe you were just with the wrong women dude. There are a lot women here who acts just like how you described

Feminism stands strongly in Poland?

Non-meme, serious answer.
"Feminism" is enrooted in Polish culture. Our women were always treated better and had more rights than in majority of Europe.
Women are sacred in Poopland.

I think very sexy yes

..... then why you like hungarians???

Kurwa/10

le butifel polish wymyn :)

That's sad to hear. One thing is having a princess-mentality if they give back to their man for it, but if they just demand it that does not work.

the polish flag is right

females are pretty much nazis in slavia

males are subhumans

pic rel is pretty attractive
but I haven't seen that many polish women so I can't really have an opinion

relax man, nobody listen to wymins seriously if they act like you describe bc is a matter of mental health

You literally see them every day in Ukraine.

pic related desu

I can't bear existence without them, they consume every fibre of my being. They are as essential to me as nutritional sustenance, nay, they occupy every whim, every basic subconscious rumination, every semblance of a gesture

They are as all-encompassing to me as God and time itself, they transcend all 21 dimensions, for me existence is less imperative on God than them. They are as fundamental to me as blood, they are they cohesive force between every particle of my body, they are the blood that bathes all my organs

They are closer to me than oxygen, more distant heaven and hell. They dominate me. They own me. When I urinate or defecate or exert any visceral process they are there, they are the stars, they are the planets.

They are the Higgs boson, they are every source of creation, they are as long as the existence of the universe and short as the vibration of the caesium nucleus, they are immaterial, they are all matter, God Help me. God truly help me.

Looks like a friend

Nope.

samefag

Whatever Sweden

Bane?

I stay away so that her brothers dont kill me

>t. black

youtube.com/watch?v=_YHa208H-Gc

Did they photoshop a child's face on a woman's body?

whores