>Mexico
>built
>A WALL

BABA KOKSAL PENIS

>please stop saying you will not pay for the wall ;_;

Serious question
What has trump actually done

Make enemies

American ISPs can now sell the browsing data of Americans. People with mental disorders can buy guns now. Fuck some environment laws. And he WILL fuck NAFTA in a few days as to not look like a fool after the "pls don't say you won't pay" leaks.

amused me

Improved his backswing.

Mexicans the wall ain't gonna built itself

provided us with memes

>>do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that. ;_;

FUCK grompf and fuck his deplorable supporters

Put a 100% conservative judge in the supreme court, cancelled TPP, has started re-negotiations for NAFTA, ended the Paris Climate Agreement. Nearly stopped illegal spics from flooding in, out of pure fear of Trump. Forced Soros and the globalists to expose themselves, negotiated many trade deals, is squeezing Best Korea's balls, along with Muslims' (in ways they don't like).

He also banned Muslims until finally the ban went through the courts. He is also updating our immigration laws to ends the 3rd worldization of the US.
He does all this while constantly fighting off complete ruin by the backstabbing Democrats who are trying to destroy this country for the 2nd time, because Jews have paid them to do so.

He has also triggered all SJWs and Tumblrinas to their highest levels of trigger, and defeated them, then nourished us with their AIDS infected tears.

Sure his 100 day plan was stopped by Fake Americans who have betrayed this country. But he isn't done yet. And Americans are becoming too woke to go back to sleep ever again.

Got us out of TTP
Appointed gorsuch to supreme court
Stopped funding syrian rebels
hired new border guards
We import beef to China now.
Banned transgender from military

Just to name a few.

>Banned transgender from military
No he didn't, the Pentagon pretty much told him to go fuck himself

>He also banned Muslims until finally the ban went through the courts.
So he didn't ban muslims is what you're saying...

Being a tranny is considered a mental illness, mentally ill people cannot be militaries what's wrong with that

Americans are very retarded and their degeneracy in terms of transgenderism is a lot worse than it is here. You often hear about men who switched gender to women and then won all the sports competitions, this kind of BS. Liberals are fucking crazy.

>tfw felt for the Drumpf meme

Hillary was the right choice all along.

>Sup ForumsCUC.KOLDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he did but it goes against the constitution so they overuled it

>Nearly stopped illegal spics from flooding in
Obama and the Mexican gov did it.

?