Watching the Sopranos with my dad

>Watching the Sopranos with my dad
>Tony is talking to his therapist about how he hates his son for having no ambition and being a loser looking at his computer all day
>Look over and my dad is glaring at me

who cares

fathers are just strangers who happen to be blood relations

If some stranger gave me money for 18 years, I'd be in his debt, you gay faggot.

>fathers are just strangers who happen to be blood relations

hmm

What is your dream, user?

Don't have one desu

Then you're lost. Start living or die.

whoa never thought about it that way

Kids these days...

Not him, but you can't force yourself to have some sort of grand dream.

AJ really was a gigantic disappointment

Nigger detected

>I am the AJ of my family

Tony is a degenerate wop criminal who will likely end up dead or in jail. No better than a street nigger. I'd be glad if he considered me a "disappointment."

Jokes on you. My dad gave me everything, and loves me even knowing that I'm a degenerate.

*nods respectfully towards you*

>watching the sopranos
>wondering where my dad is

H was still ambitious and made something of himself

>a father is just someone who is your father

hmm really makes you think

here you go son

That's because Tony is a shitty dad.

>Hey, my son is engaging with his friends through a medium that is foreign to me
>Should I try to understand this and foster a better relationship with my son?
>Nah, I don't like computers, so I'm just going to assume he's wasting his life there doing nonsense I don't understand

Tony's ignorance turns into resentment, so rather than trying to have a normal father son relationship, he acts like a dick. This is why his son has no ambition.

stop being black

It wasn't that AJ was using a computer it was that he spent all day in front of the computer in his underwear giggling and not being productive.

If sitting on his ass and being a loser was somehow earning him money Tony wouldn't have been as upset.

>Defending AJ

I'm a fuck up too but lets be realistic

He's still going to end up in an early grave or living out his life in some cell while his family ends up on the streets. You must think every housing project drug dealer who drives an Escalade to the welfare office "made something of himself too."

Hell yeah, Escalades are fucking costly. I'm not defending their life choices I'm just reiterating that he did make something of himself. Subtle difference too with that analogy, Tony is a multi-millionaire. How is that not making it?

>made something of himself
>lifestyle led him to be shot dead in a diner in front of his family
>if not, he was going to jail for the rest of his life, having gotten all his close friends killed or in jail

Tony was a piece of shit who got what was coming to him like everyone else on the show.

(you) have serious family issues, user.

When did I say he was a good guy? Disregarding moral and legal problems about his work and organization he was very successful. Contrary to what movies tell you anyways, a lot of criminals in Organized crime don't always end up dead or in Jail. There would be zero incentive to be one if that was a guarantee.

t. Jamarcus

>remember that my dad is a fucking truck driver and I made more money with my first job than he did at any of his
dad, can you please shut the doooooooooooooooorrr

>watching Womb with my mother
>bath scene comes on
>look over and my mom is glaring at me

Woah...

WATCH IT CARMELLA

t. AJ

desu this. I mean he is still a man and made something of himself, but in the grand scheme of the world AJ is innocuous whereas tony is actively harmful.