Why is Voldemort a little tiny turkey man inside Harry Potter's limbo mind in Deathly Hallows pt 2?

Why is Voldemort a little tiny turkey man inside Harry Potter's limbo mind in Deathly Hallows pt 2?

It's kino, you wouldn't understand

magik n shet f a m

is this the real cunt?

thats the horcrux that was placed in his scar

That represents the Horcrux (piece of Voldemort's soul) that was latched onto Harry, when it is killed, Harry sees it in Limbo.

It looks like that because it is only one of the several pieces of Voldemort and also because he is physically weak for having been separated into multiple pieces.

It's the piece of Voldemorts soul that is in Harry making him a Horcrux, twisted and disgusting because that's what Voldemorts soul is.

amen to that

Does that mean all the other Horcruxes - e.g Nagini - have a little tiny turkey Voldemort inside them too?

Because he realized he was in on of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody; just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

it doesn't really make any sense because his soul was destroyed. but rowling needed it there to make a point.

remember when harry potter movies had colors outside of green and blue?

was le expecting this le meme xD

Blind as well as stupid?

To follow this question up,
if Voldemort wishes to undo severing his soul into several parts by re-collecting the Horcruxes (presumably there must be a spell for this?) would there be a bunch of tiny little turkey Voldemorts coming together to merge into a normal, non-turkey Voldemort like a transformation sequence in my japanese cartoons?

Yes

I hope someone answers this because I'm really curious and confused about the same thing

.png

what the fuck is wrong with you

>Does that mean all the other Horcruxes - e.g Nagini - have a little tiny turkey Voldemort inside them too?

No, remember Harry doesn't know if he is dreaming, he knew about the Horcrux so he could have just been imagining what he thought it looked like.

>if Voldemort wishes to undo severing his soul into several parts by re-collecting the Horcruxes (presumably there must be a spell for this?) would there be a bunch of tiny little turkey Voldemorts coming together to merge into a normal, non-turkey Voldemort like a transformation sequence in my japanese cartoons?

There is no evidence of a spell being able to bring Voldemort's pieces of soul back together.

>ayn rand
>god-tier

wow rude

Sorry man, I should have uploaded the .svg

I think harry only saw this because he was a living being, so I suppose if Nagini had a period in limbo she would see this manifestation of Voldemort's soul. I cant remember what they said happened exactly when Nagini was killed in the book. Did it die straight away or was it still alive but just as a snake?

Hello autism!

Harry is obviously not dreaming. He asks Dumbledore where he is, whether it's inside his mind, and Dumbledore says that doesn't mean it's real, implying he's inside himself, inside his own soul before moving on to the beyond. Voldemort is there because Voldemort's soul occupies part of Harry Potter's soul. And further proof he isn't dreaming is that Harry is literally dead and his choice to not move on means he comes back to life.

So another question - if putting part of his soul into Harry means part of Voldemort occupies Harry's mind-soul-limbo, and this is only a tiny little turkey because it's a fragment among many fragments, could a dark wizard sever their soul into two pieces only and thereby use superior force to overpower a person's soul inside their own mind-limbo? What would that even mean?

Because Yates doesn't make shit for the masses just the few patricians

Rude but true.

The first two were entirely tan and blue.

You are stupid. They all look quite different since different DPs. HBP is brown, yelow, red, blue , black and white, green, pink etc

why are you such a pleb?
what happened to mr momsen?

>2017
>still discussing children's books

Harry Potter is not for the kiddies anymore, atleast since Half Blood Prince when it became darker.

Dumbledore looks like Father Christmas, Voldemort looks like a turkey and everything is white. Is it an allegory for Christmas? What does it mean?

>Harry Potter is not for the kiddies anymore
this, like superhero movies as the great William Friedkin said "I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."

I think she just gets murdered. Harry was given the choice to die or continue living, because magic and shit.

>Tolkien
>Shit-tier

I've read competing accounts of why Harry Potter survives. One is that two souls exist inside Harry, and so the Avada Kedavra Voldemort casts only kills one soul, the tiny turkey Voldemort fragment inside Harry, and Harry gets the choice to continue living. The other is that he's holding a resurrection stone. Both are pretty retarded. Why come can Harry Potter cheat death?

Imagine being Quentin in that thread and having to be all like "damn, JK Rowling, you fuckin' fine, all talented with your tight prose and horrific nonsensical metaphors. I would totally praise your body of work, both anonymously and with my tripcode." when all he really wants to do is read The Great Gatsby in his bedroom. Like seriously imagine having to be Quentin and not only read that series while JK Rowling flaunts her disgusting writing in front of you, the favorable reviews barely concealing her cliches and one dimensional characters, and just sit there, hour after hour, page after page, while she perfected that franchise. Not only having to tolerate her horrendous fucking style but her haughty attitude as everyone in the New York Times tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JK ROWLING WRITES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her British fucking monkey language contort into types of plot devices you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of Albert Camus and Ernest Hemingway and later Ayn Rand for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the boonies in /lit/. You've never even read anything this fucking atrocious before, and now you swear you can picture the dull imagery that's breaking out in her gloomy fantasy world as she wraps it up to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "timeless (for that is how she describes herself)" writing, the writing she worked so hard for in Edinburgh cafes in the previous years. And then Warner Bros. calls for another spin-off film, and you know you could outwit every single person on this board before the mods could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Quentin. You're not going to lose your future shitposting career over this. Just bear it. Post your face and bear it.

>still wasting your time hating on harry potter
you are even more Sad!

Every single same post I see I laugh

pretty sure dumbledore said that splitting your soul is permanent

That's why he's called DUMBledore.