Was he our guy?

Was he our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynx_reconnaissance_vehicle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He still is

>season 3 when

Hitler did nothing wrong in this show.

Probably the only good actor in that show. Although the writing was absolutely terrible and not every actor can deal with that. But he was pretty fucking good.

>It's a obbergruppenfuhrer Smith episode

THE BEST KIND OF EPISODE

i liked Joe in the first season and Lemmel wasn't that bad from what I remember.

How was it terrible?

>this show got me to feel bad for a nazi
>was pretty fucking sad when his kid went to kill himself
HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE

What happened to joe?

Smith>Kido>Tagomi>everyone else

Rufus SEWELL!

He was his best in Zen.

Most of the Japanese cast carry their scenes pretty well.

Although I'll still admit that Smith is the best.

him rusing the fuck out of joe was fun to watch

I can't really feel bad for a nazi, regardless of his situation. Maybe he shouldn't have betrayed his country and his people. I can feel bad for the son though, he didn't ask to be born into it.

I much prefer the Japanese parts of the episodes. Much more compelling and extremely well acted. I love them, especially the trade minister.

Him, Kido amd Tagomi are literally the most /ourguy / of all time.

Heydrich is /myguy/. At least until Smith capped him.

add Julianna from our timeline

Currently watching S02E08 and was wondering who is this guy is - Reinhard Heydrich?

What was the earlier story in last season with him, because I don’t remember how or what happened?

Why is he in prison, why are they letting him out of prison and why is Obergruppenführer Smith now worried that he is going to be executed?

keep watching

heydrich in S1 was part of a plot to overthrow hitler but was outmaneuvered by smith

You dont remember what happened.
Heydrich was leading a traitor group to kill Hitler.
Imprisoned for that and i cant really remember the rest.

>betrayed his country
Nigger he saw Washington get nuked
You really think he would want to keep fighting against the Reich after that?

Oh yeah, he was going to take Smith and his son "out hunting", right?

What did Chief Inspector Kido say to Obergruppenfuhrer Smith "solder to soldier"?

Keep watching you fucking faggot. Who seriously pauses a show to ask a question on a forum?

Yeah, I agree with Joe, I thought he was decent as well.

Especially the first seasons very inconsistent characters, completely unnatural reactions very often, almost comical. It eventually got better in season 2, but there were always a few moments here and there that felt uneven. I'm also German, so I understood the German parts as well, I know they can't get it 100% right within the budget constraints, but that often lead to unintentionally funny moments. Often the script was so badly written that you could see how the actors struggle to make it not sound like they are reading their lines from some book. Or Heusmann who turned out to be Reichskanzler and evidently couldn't even speak German. Or Nicole who oscillated between this thick Australian accent and mimicking mental retardation.

Those too, many of them felt pretty fine. I notice a lot of the Japanese people weren't actually Japanese from the accents, similarly to the German cast, but I don't believe there were any major fuckups there. Or I just didn't notice as I'm not Japanese. Anyway, it felt like they did a much better job with the Japanese cast than with the German one.

Are you mentally challenged?
He was in the season 1 finale holy shit

Anyone else feel that the Hippy party in Germany was very degenerate?

Rather be "oppressed" in the reich than live in a degenerate society.

Btw, I am not white.

correct

yeah that was him

>keep watching

Oh...

Probably something about their empires going to fight soon

OMG the twerp in the glasses was annoying in season 1 but in season 2 he went even further.
Every time he was on screen acting like a hard man and petulant child I just wanted to punch his face in.

How popular/well-known is this show in Germany? What do nice germans think of it?

Did Nicole fuck the one aryan chad while she had Joe busy tripping?

>making the jew the most annoying character of the show

Do they want us to hate jews?

>you will never have his loving and devoted wife and children

how's it feel?

Good point actually

Enjoying season 2 quite a bit more than 1. Really loved the pilot, thought season 1 shit the bed, and now 2's been less annoying and fairly decent. Up around episode 7.

Now they just need to make some Jean Claude Van Johnson.

How will based Helen and John react when they find out qt Julia risked her life and killed to save their son (even if it turned out to be pointless)?

>How popular/well-known is this show in Germany? What do nice germans think of it?

It's banned in Germany, because of the Nazis and swastikas everywhere.

B-but why is that illegal? What about free speech? It's not even like they're advocating people become nazis.

They don't have American-style free speech in most places including Germany.

Kido is /ourguy/ tbqh

But people are always going on about America isn't that free or that tons of other places are even more free or just as free. Why do they do that? Why isn't freedom more common?

Obedience IS freedom, citizen.

Probably, among other people.

Mrs Smith is good too

I like thier comfy relationship

That was, i loved last episode of season 2 when Smith is like ' suck my dick, kyle hitler'

The one thing that America gets right is their constitution that protects basic liberties. If the US constitution was written in 1900 or 1950, there wouldn't be such wide sweeping protections.

Just look at the constitutions from other countries written in the 20th century. Canada for instance protects speech, but only if you don't make fun of minorities.

Childhood is when you idolize Obergruppenführer Smith . Adulthood is when you realize Kido makes more sense.

Why don't they ever explain what pon means? They kept calling people that.

Why did Smith also arrest Joe? Despite being a faggot, Joe had nothing to do with Heusmann's conspiracy.

source for this?

Nazi imagery isn't banned if it's for art I don't think

I mean is Downfall banned in Germany?

>Mrs Smith is good too
>I like thier comfy relationship

She's too old for him and/or he's too handsome for her, they should have cast a younger NILF.

They did you faggot, in the trivia section on Amazon Prime.

Its a slang, short fot Nippon aka Japanese.

She probably was fucking fine in her age, they are more or less the same age.

They live in a utopia where he isn't some modern 20th century numale who leaves her for a younger slut and breaks up his family.

Homosexuality is a crime in the Reich.

>source for this?

he saved millions of gooks and californians from being annihilated, so

no

>The German Strafgesetzbuch (Criminal Code) in § 86a outlaws "use of symbols of unconstitutional organizations" outside of the contexts of "art or science, research or teaching"

Again, where is your source for this, are you talking out of your ass?

>She probably was fucking fine in her age, they are more or less the same age.

there's a difference between giving up, and volunteering to manage death camps

I thought they were saying "prawn"?

Turn on subtitles, nigger chink.

>Childhood is when you idolize Obergruppenführer Smith . Adulthood is when you realize Kido makes more sense.
except they're bros, no need to choose one over the other

Americans would have still called them "Japs", even more so as we had lost the war with them.

Amazon probably insisted on the change so as not to offend Japanese viewers.

Its just a slang that evolved from 'Nippon', just like 'nip'

Does anyone else wish they had the jap characters speak more japanese?

>having the jap general speak english during his speech to his troops

>Its just a slang that evolved from 'Nippon', just like 'nip'

Then they should have called them "nips", which is also an existing slang that would have been used but again, I suspect this wasn't used so not to offend Japanese viewers.

Not sure why they do that when the German characters mostly speak German if not in the states with American Nazis.

>The Reich cannot be deceived, the reich cannot be destroyed!

Is Himmler an /ourguy/or will he turn bad?

I think the fact that the Japs are now actually developing a nuclear weapon will cause issues.

/k/ here, and that’s a Lynx armored recon vehicle standing in as an Imperial Japanese vehicle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynx_reconnaissance_vehicle

I liked that throughout the series, they used weird cars parked on the streets here and there to refrence the alt-history.

it isn't banned retard there is literally a full size billboard advertising season 2 across from the hauptbahnhoff in munich

Same. It did bother me that its like 20 years after the war was won and the japs are all shown using arisakas, do they not have better weapons?

No, he can't be Sup Forums's "guy". Smith only follows orders, no matter who is in charge, to survive with his family.

The proof is his past in the U.S. armed forces.

he's Sup Forumss guy not ours

>do they not have better weapons?
They do, but what we see in the JPS is an occupation force no point in giving them state of the art weapons.

But even then it's clear that the Japs are way behind when it comes to tech.

>the japs are all shown using arisakas, do they not have better weapons?

They're behind the Germans in tech but they have started issuing Howa Type 64s.

Check her nudes, she has a nice body for the obergruppenfuhrer