When is he going to have the one definitive role? His Mad Max. His Snake Plissken. His John Matrix

When is he going to have the one definitive role? His Mad Max. His Snake Plissken. His John Matrix.

He will always be XXX for me

Underrated film

...His Black Adam

Uh bro...

>John Matrix
>Not the T-800

Get good.

It's coming.

>John Core (December 25, 2017).
Directed by Michael Bay.

NYPD Detective John Core investigates a kidnapping and uncovers a conspiracy masterminded by his enemies to eliminate him, leaving the city unprotected to their diabolical machinations.

>Dwayne Johnson as John Core.
>Dwayne Johnson as Hans Core.
>Zoe Saldana as Paula Core.
>Scarlett Johansson as Hot Momma.
>Christoph Waltz as Boss Man.
>Samuel L. Jackson as Daddy Bling.
>Olivia Wilde as The Ho.
>Jennifer Lawrence as Symbolism.
>Amy Adams as Dr. Newton.
>Stone Cold as Big Guy Guy.
>Ben Kingsley as Fadhill, the Opium Fiend.
>Jackie Chan as Chin-Bong.
>Nicolas Cage as Fu-Manchu.
>Jay Baruchel as Nick, the Snitch.
>Bryan Cranston as Chief Al.
>Jacob Tremblay as Mr. Mann.
>Anthony Hopkins as Mr. Kidd.
>Ryan Reynolds as Chance Wildcard.
>Dane Dehaan as Jack "The Rose" Rose.

>Olivia Wilde as The Ho
kek

I thought about that but I think John Matrix is closer to the idealized version of Arnold as the action. Dutch from Predator would be another alternative. Arnold is special in that he has multiple definitive roles.

I'd be completely fine with The Rock having his own movie.

Definitely agree but i think the t-800 is the definitive Arnold role

>Stone Cold as Big Guy Guy
What did they mean by this?

People called him the Governator, and he played the T-800 in 2 different films, one movie,and his likeness was CGI'ed onto one in a flick.

Arnie has done a LOT of badass characters, but the Terminator is his defining role.

He did

his name is The Rock

He already did

The Rock

>Jennifer Lawrence as Symbolism

AHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK OFF ALREADY.

I think his wrestling character is, no that I think about it. He still exhibits some of "The Rock's" personality. Similarly to Hulk Hogan, he seems to always be in character.

While this is true and even if he does get a major character associated with him like Snake, the Terminator, Mad Max, Riddick, etc, people will still refer to him as "the Rock", it'd still be nice for him to have a character that's definitively his, that doesn't revolve around shitty car movies.

Never because he is a shit actor that has success because he only stars dumb movies like Fast and Furious that require no acting skils.

10/10
would watch.

He already has a movie.

This

His definitive role is himself

Can I watch this?
Any producer here?