Luke, did I ever tell you about Jizz? The jizz was a long-reeded musical instrument that was, as its name implies...

Luke, did I ever tell you about Jizz? The jizz was a long-reeded musical instrument that was, as its name implies, the core of any jizz band.
Eighth notes and rest This article is a stub about a band, song, album or instrument. You can help Wookieepedia by expanding it.
Sources
Young Jedi Knights: Trouble on Cloud City
WizardsoftheCoast Horning In on Wizards.com (original article link, backup links on Archive.org)

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these used to be pretty funny

Luke, did I ever tell you about Evar Orbus and His Galactic Jizz-Wailers? They play at Jabba the Hutts palace along with J'ywz'gnk Kchhllbrxcstk Et'nrmdndlcvtbrx where they played the hit song "Jedi Rocks". J'ywz'gnk Kchhllbrxcstk Et'nrmdndlcvtbrx has a really big uvula, and he was a good friend.

>Galactics Jizz-Wailers

I honestly don't know who is more pathetic, the people who write the articles or the shitposters that dig through them to make le random dank memes about them.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair

Luke, did I ever tell you about hair? Hair was a collection of pigmented thread-like strands growing from the skin of certain species, including humans[1] and Weequays.[2] The thick coat of hair of certain life-forms was also referred to as fur. Such species included the Wookiees of Kashyyyk[3] and the Talz of Orto Plutonia.[4] Hair came in a great variety of colors, lengths and thicknesses.[5] As exemplified by the case of Obi-Wan Kenobi, hair lost its hue with old age.[6][7]

Hair could be styled in a vast number of ways for pratical or aesthetic reasons. The human weapon experts Sabine Wren used to keep her hair short because it would often get sweaty under her Mandalorian helmet. Nonetheless, she also did dye jobs to add rainbow streaks in her hair. Besides conventional dyes, there existed a Mon Cal microplankton that would bond with each strand of hair, giving it a bioluminescent glow.[8] The queens of Naboo often sported very intricate hairstyles.[5][9] A product known as hair gel could be applied to tame any unruly hairs one may have.[10]

The Nightsisters of Dathomir could inflict a curse on a given individual by creating a waxen effigy of that person. The creation of the effigy required a lock of the intended victim's hair.[11]

These are only funny when they actually relate back to obi wan, which they usually don't.
Everyone's seen it already, you aren't impressing anyone.

>You can help Wookieepedia by expanding it.

Luke, did I ever tell you about your grandmother, Shmi? Qui-Gon and I left her as a slave on Tatooine. We didn't even attempt to fight for her. We took your father away from her and she ended up getting beaten and raped by sand people for a month. She was a good friend.

Like, did I ever tell you about how I dueled your father above lava? He was a good friend and trainee until he slaughtered a room full of younglings for no particular reason. Instead of restraining him when your mother was pregnant or spending any time with him when he was emotionally and clearly distressed, I tried to cut him in half right in front of your pregnant mother. I also cut 75% of his appendages off and left him to slide down a hill into the lava. Instead of pulling him out by his one free hand, I let him burst into flames and I slowly walked a way with a sad face because he said he hated me. I walked right to your dying mother and told her just as she was giving birth to you and your sister. She then for some reason gave up the will to live and died during your birth. I took it upon myself to split the two of you up and deliver her to your extremely wealthy royal relatives while I brought you here to this desolate wasteland to be with your poor relatives. Did I mention your father hated sand?

Copying the text directly from wookieepedia is the laziest and unfuniest thing you could do. The original "Luke did I ever tell you" meme was never about this.
These three get it.

It originated in an earlier thread about Aayla. Someone copy/pasted a wookieepedia entry and did the Obi-Wan meme. Everyone thought it was hilarious because they were imagining Luke being confused as fuck as to why this old hermit is just spouting off random nonsense and numbers. It was pretty funny in the thread. Out of context, not so much.

Its the Trolls who complain, like yourself fag.

Obi-wan should tell Luke about the various races of the galaxy, and how many he fucked before becoming a hermit.

good friend copypastas have been around forever

>Juhyowzy gunk cichillbraxcastak etnermdendelcivtbrurx

Do it right, asshole.

filtered

I know that, but the ones that copied wookieepedia entries verbatim started earlier today, dipshit.

Obi Wan was not a good friend.
Yeah, total shitheel

earlier today? quit acting like you're a fucking expert on things because you're not. people have been copying and pasting for good friend posts way longer than a day ago. things don't just happen like that in a single day you goddamn fucking idiotic nigger bitch.

>you goddamn fucking idiotic nigger bitch.

Holy shit, you're mad.
> things don't just happen like that in a single day
What in the fuck are you smoking? Of course they do.

Listen pal, I was in the thread earlier today. I'm not saying that this dank maymay started today, I'm saying that copying shit like reference numbers and article titles from wookieepedia into the text started today. Go have a drink of water, holy shit.

This was your father's lightsaber. He used it to commit genocide against a sand people village and to murder children. He wanted you to have it. At least that's what I think he meant by screaming "I HATE YOU" after I cut off his limbs and stole it before I left him to burn to death, even though he though you were dead.

An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age.

>things don't just happen like that in a single day you goddamn fucking idiotic nigger bitch.

you're wrong though. People have been copy pasting wookiepedia articles for like a year or more. Lurk more and post less

btw not the same guy you've been talking to

Wrong. I'm an expert memeologist. I know when memes and meme variants began.

NO YOU LISTEN, I HAVE BEEN ON Sup Forums FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COPYING AND PASTING FOR GOOD FRIEND POSTS FOREVER, NOT A DAY, NOT A MONTH, AND NOT EVEN A YEAR SO STOP SPEWING YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT YOU STUPID CUNT-SNIFFING FART WAFTING TWATWAFFLE PIECE OF SHIT

You're wrong.

no you are

>as some anons try to salvage a bad meme thread, it devolves into autists complaining about the history of the meme and arguing what is funny

This is why I wish I could leave this place.