Ten minutes left: Don still stuck in hippie retreat

>ten minutes left: Don still stuck in hippie retreat
>0 minutes left: Dick still stuck in hippie retreat
I feel robbed; 94 goddamn episodes. What about all the other characters that didn't even make it?

What about your actual thoughts instead of vague, difficult to discern ramblings

wow epic post my man are you don draper your so eloquent

He's probably off his meds, give him a break

he's much more understandable than you, sperglord

oh wow your just as good to wow so much genius in this thread you guys watch mad men you must all be as smart as don draper hes so smart

I feel like rewatching Mad Men but that's the kind of commitment that'll only keep me from looking for a job a couple more months

Based dick finally at peace with himself and produces the best advice ever

>At last, i finally have become Mad Men

Dropped

>decide not to conclude the whole fake name thing because lol i dunno too hard
weiners a fucking hack

>dropped in the series finale

What's there to conclude?

The Coca Cola ad plays afterwards, and, from what I've read, many interpret this to be one of Don's vision. But why would this hippie retreat play a factor in Don's decision to return? He was unhappy then, and he's unhappy now - it's entirely out of character. And even if you subscribe to Don's character being an enigma, then it stills fall to the writers of the show and contrived writing. Simply put, this show takes up more hours than many renowned and celebrated films, and yet it fails in what many a single film can capture. Sup Forums and others tout this as one of the greatest television series of all time - but I say it's overrated trash (and not in the characters, but only eventual execution). It's Hollywood scriptwriting, and it doesn't compare to the few great TV series like Bergman's Scenes From a Marriage, and KK's Dekalog. This board is nothing but eternal plebs for praising this show; I should've known better than starting it again when I had dropped season ago.

um, his fucking identity?

They concluded that

What specifically do you want? Don got a new identity, and learns to live with himself in the end. Did you want him to get investigated for identity theft? Because that isn't the type of show Mad Men is.

These are the kind of people who got pissed off that we didn't learn what happened to the Russian in Made in America.

He realises he can connect with people through advertising, just because he can't feel it doesn't mean they can't

>But why would this hippie retreat play a factor in Don's decision to return? He was unhappy then, and he's unhappy now - it's entirely out of character.

You're a fucking moron. Hope that clears things up for you.

He's always connected, he comments on it multiple times throughout the show. "People" being the consumer, but he understands them nonetheless.
>Hope that clears things up for you
It doesn't. I've offered my thought, now lets see yours. Fact: Scenes from a Marriage is the epitome of television. Mad Men? Not so much.

>doesn't man up and let people know he's a deserter
>only a handful of people know his real name or who he is
how is that concluding?

Mad Men would have been the perfect series if they ended on the penultimate episode

Everything already was wrapped up besides maybe Don

>man up
Lmao nigga u dumb as fuck kys

Dude really, scenes from a marriage? Are you saying this show is a waste of time and everyone who likes it is a pleb because it's only the best show from the past 40 years?

Rewatch a foreign show, not an American series. American television is all about the characters, but that can only get the narrative so far.

are you a black gentleman?

Hey, i have to look for a job too. Did you graduate college with a useless degree as well?

He comes to terms with himself in the end. It doesn't matter if other people know his origin or not. The deserter stuff is so far back that it isn't important to who Don is/or can be at the end of the series. What's important is that Don is okay with the person he is.

Why the fuck would he "man up" and reveal his identity LMAO fuck ur dumb

at least i'm not black

Don should have an heroed, men that damaged don't just meditate away a nervous breakdown

he started drugs though

drugs make it easier to live with yourself

Well I'm Uropoor so technically it is

No, dropped out but it'd have been useless just the same

Now I don't know what to do. I'd like to try my hand at making short movies but I need cash for this and I know I'm not creative enough to make a living out of it anyway

I don't know what I'm doing either. I say go for it, making movies that is. At least you have something you are passionate about and you don't have much to lose if it doesn't work out. Good luck! I'm just hoping a car will hit me and maybe I can get those insurance moneys or at least die.

>I didn't like the last episode so the whole series was worthless!
You couldn't be a bigger pleb if you tried