How did Anakin become so evil...

How did Anakin become so evil? How could someone who spent so much time with such an angelic character become such a soulless killer? How could someone who spent years by Padme's side and saw her precious smile become such a wicked person? How could someone who spent time talking to beautiful, precious Queen Padme about how important being a Jedi is end up eradicating them? He really was so wicked that Padme's goodness didnt leave him a good person

Hershlag pls go

Her absolute moral inflexibility put a lot of stress on his psyche. She was a stuck up bitch and expected him to be a perfect omnipotent superhero. That's impossible to be in a war which you must always venture into the gray areas if you want to win.

It made it a lot easier for Palpatine to influence Anakin because all the strife Padme caused his psyche only intensified his need for a father figure to help him deal with his super intense life.

>Her absolute moral inflexibility put a lot of stress on his psyche

Name ONE (1) time this happened

It happens like every time she appears in Clone Wars. In the movies it's not very evident until he starts becoming overtly evil, when that shit really starts to tear his heart apart.

Why did you write all this?

Childhood trauma creates divergent personality disorders.

>Anakin
>angelic character

dude was autistic as fuck and always bitched at Obi Wan about everything

autism

He means Padme was an angelic character

I love Padme soo much

i seriously think the dark side its serious business, and once you are near one you will eventually be turned.
something like in the movie Cure the mesmer will just make you his bitch.

She has a vagina underneath those pants.

>How did Anakin become so evil?

Sheev play jedi mind tricks on him, especially from a young age. Sheev groomed Anakin to go dark side.

Sheev definitely implanted dark side thoughts into the young, vulnerable Anakin. Not understanding what was happening, Anakin simply dismissed these subversions as "dreams", "desires", and "jedi visions". In reality, Sheev was just being Machiavellian as hell.

Remember, it was only a "coincidence" that Anakin and the princess met in the first place, and it was again a "coincidence" that he was latter assigned to protect her. Remember Anakin stating that he had "dreamed" about the princess... yeah, it was just Sheev giving the young boy some wet dreams.

You see the manipulations later on as well. Anakin dreams of his mother being tortured... that was Sheev just getting him all worked up. Sheev later hired Sand people to torture and kill his mother. Anakin later dreams of the princess dying... just Sheev making Anakin nervous.

Little boy Anakin wasn't even that fucked up, it was just Sheev egging on his subconscious for 15 years.

stop

You think I posted this? Sounds like the Kiera poster is sending bait. also, this is the tenth time I've seen this exact thread get posted. Could also be from the /hr/ thread just by cross-examining. Why am I typing all this? idk. Pusy poster? where am I?

The War fucked him up

Are you having a mental breakdown or something?

CUTE

>Mother was a slave and murdered
>Only knew war and abuse from a young age
>Came to despise the Jedi's idealistic view of everything
>Knew his wife would die via Jedi premonition
>Was tricked into serving Palpatine
>Once he killed Wendu there was no going back, he would have been executed for his crime

yeah, but that's different

Stop being so lazy, go dump some in the new /hr/ thread

what happens when a jedi wants to call it quits? is he arrested? executed? can jedi retire from the temple?

Serious answer: I think there were always hints he could go dark side (apart from the existence of the OT to begin with). He had tremendous power and he was trained later unlike other Jedi. As Yoda said in ep1 or whatever, he is too old. But Obi-wan and Quigon wanted to train him.

He was somewhat rebellious in Attack of the Clones and then when he got mad he killed all the sand people.

tldr he was a ticking time bomb from the start. Doesn't surprise me at all, I always thought his transition was one of the highlights and better done things in the PT.

>How did Anakin become so evil?
Imagine being a virgin in your early 20s, leading a life of celibacy, and all of the sudden you have Portman cockteasing while Obi Wan cockblocking you, I bet you'd turn a little evil yourself.

Nah, being lazy? Maybe for me considering how much I post on my own, but I don't blow my load whenever you feel impatient. Later. And don't over-do anything before it becomes pointless or boring

do you have video of this scene?

He was trying to save her!

>Sheev starts giving Anakin private lessons
>Padme dies because of Obi Wan but he hides this from Anakin
>Anakin continues to fight for the Jedi using his rage at Padme's death to become more and more powerful
>He finally figures out that Obi Wan is at fault and completely turns to the dark side

There it makes a lot more sense than what was in the movies.

The movies were terrible, so the only logical explanation was that Anakin was retarded and sociopathic all along.

The only way this shit makes sense is if Padame was a stronger and more interesting character - maybe an ideological zealot with a rigid sense of 'good'.

>manipulating others' realities by putting a spin on things
That's a really very interesting trick he does!