Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aG8ylfUd2_A
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor_Palpatine_Surgical_Reconstruction_Center
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vader's_armor
youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=aG8ylfUd2_A

They play voice recordings of Obi-Wan saying he has the high ground.

They don't actually do anything and beep randomly to irritate him.

I'm serious. Look it up.

they control his respirator

>They play voice recordings of Obi-Wan saying he has the high ground.

play fart sounds

it's a sand detector.

Oh fuck i forgot about this. Truly Disney are monsters for killing the EU.

who is eu ?

Expanded Universe.

temperature, speed, spin, timer, pizza, cock rocket, don't push this, jet, spring, vibration

european union

>he does not know
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor_Palpatine_Surgical_Reconstruction_Center
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vader's_armor
>The monitoring panel beeped frequently and for no reason, the lights seeming to serve only as steady reminders of his vulnerability. His electrical systems were woefully delicate, and he was forced to protect his vital chest panel when dueling.[19] This system was so vulnerable that Antinnis Tremayne was once able to deactivate Vader's entire suit by pressing one button on his chest control plate.[46]

They're for his reddit account. Fucking star wars faggots at least keep your threads interesting and memey. A small child could have written this OP

> The monitoring panel beeped frequently and for no reason, the lights seeming to serve only as steady reminders of his vulnerability. His electrical systems were woefully delicate, and he was forced to protect his vital chest panel when dueling.[19] This system was so vulnerable that Antinnis Tremayne was once able to deactivate Vader's entire suit by pressing one button on his chest control plate.[46]
>Instead of using durasteel for his leg prosthesis, the medical droids had substituted an inferior alloy, and had failed to inspect the strips that protected the electromotive lines. As a result, the inner lining of the pressurized bodysuit was continually snagging on places where the strips were anchored to knee and ankle joints. Additionally, the tall boots were a poor fit for his artificial feet, whose toes lacked the electrostatic sensitivity of his equally false fingertips. These devices made it even more difficult for him to move with ease, much less with any grace. Raised in the heel, the cumbersome footwear canted him slightly forward, forcing him to move with exaggerated caution lest he stumble or topple over. Worse, they were so heavy that he often felt rooted to the ground, or as if he were moving in high gravity. He even felt that he needed to use the Force to move,[19] though he eventually grew used to it.[9] As a result of his large body and abnormal needs, Vader had to have a custom airspeeder made for him to drive comfortably in.[44]
Was Vader's suit made in Space China?

Make an assortment of condiments spurt from a little nozzle in his belt

BBUT MUH EXPANDED UNIVERSE
ITS GOOD
YOU ARE JUST CHERRY PICKING
ITS REALLY GOOODD I SWER ON ME MUM

>LE WE ALL HATE REDDIT EMIRITE GUYZ?? XD DO I FIT IN YET? :(

>They're for his reddit account.

That's actually pretty funny.

Only a true ledditor would get THIS triggered by the joke.

So this is the power of the dark side

TREMAYNE?

I actually own that helmet with the control panel. One button makes the breathing sound and other one makes your voice sound like Vaders sound. Can't remember what the third button does.

god i want her to bite my cock with them vampire toeeth

TELL ME ABOUT TREMAYNE
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

T. Plebbitor

She is such a creepy pedo, I bet she gets off to Sia music videos

This is horrendous writing.

all of eu is horrendous

How very dare you! The EU gave us the greatest love story ever told

Guys I'm seriously tired of this shit. There is literally nothing wrong with Reddit. If anything Sup Forums is worse. The LE EBNIKK BIGG GUY 4 U!! XD XD meme is shit when I saw it on reddit and it's shit when I see it here to.

they're detachable throat lozenges, for when he force-chokes someone but doesn't kill them.

eventually they were made a part of Imperial officer's uniforms because he kept having to restock his buttons.

Ketchup dispenser. It was changed to a Catsup dispenser in the prequels though.

non-american here. What the hell is catsup

It's a bit like Updog if you know what that is

Calls his mom to pick him up.

What's cool my dude?

I do. Thanks for explaining in a term I know so I can feel like part of the group.

I also really like that in episodes 5 and 6 they added hebrew text to the buttons.

they aren't buttons.

the slots are for upgrading the firmware of his robot parts. blue and red light are sand proximity alert lights - blue is near, red is close. and the four white lights underneath show his high ground level. obviously he is on low ground here as the lights show.

I would bet she gets off to those celeb futa fakes of her.

a collection of fanfic

>the third button
erases your memory

One of them triggers the pockets of sand inside his suit.

Woodu hide

I like it actually. Adds to the character, explains his relationship with sheev and the darkside more. He is trapped in his own body, intentionally weakened by sheev purposefully reconstructing him like shit.

The third button plays James Earl Jones voice clips.

For all the faults of Vader's armor, which can be removed as seen in Rogue One, you think he'd just go and get it adjusted or fixed on his own time? I mean, come on. That's a lot of bullshit to live with, and he's got a lot of free reign where he goes.

I hated that bit in R1 for that reason. In ESB it seems like he can only remove the helmet with the aid of the device in his chamber, and ROTS gives the same impression with the way the armor is air-locked around the suit.

ONLY THE BEST AT CHANPAL SURECON

I figured it was probably a very lengthy process involving a specially pressurized area to transition out of it and into the bacta tank.

Why didn't Obi Wan use the force to push vader's buttons and disable the respirator function?

he was offered a better and superior suit at one point.
but he would need to be without his life support system and breathing aid for a short amount of time for the transfer.
and he was afraid he woudn't survive it.
vader himself did some minor upgrades to the suit, as long as sheev allowed it.

all the imperfections where done on purpose by sheev as a way of punishment for losing to obi-one, but also to keep vader in a constant state of anger (as walking for example constantly hurt him)

She is, but I still want to kill myself over the fact that there isn't a relative like her in my life. Everyone should get the chance at non-man wincest.

What I never understood is why Vader needs to be in that suit at all.

I mean, throughout the movies and other media, we constantly see people go through much worse. Darth Maul had his legs and lower torso chopped off. Grievous had his entire body replaced except for eyes/brain/heart. Many such cases!

So why then does Vader need an entire suit? The damages done were he had his limbs severed and his lungs got fucked up. We obviously know robo-limbs are no problem in SW. As for the lungs - the whole reason he needs the suit/mask - why didn't they just replace them with robo lungs? We've seen guys like Grievous get their entire body replaced, so there's no reason they couldn't do something that relatively simple.

sheev woudn't allow it.
the reason he put vader in that suit was to punish him (for getting beaten by obi) and to make him apear more fearsome

Seems like an obvious handwave/copout. The issue is that Lucas filled the prequels and related media filled with guys that had their entire bodies replaced. Before then, it was believable that Vader would've needed the suit. But because of guys like Grievous, no longer so.

Story?

you mesn grievous was human at some point? I assumed he was some kind of robot. Is this in the old EU or in the current canon?

>They're for his reddit accout

You almost killed me user, ffs.

>There is literally nothing wrong with Reddit.

it's time to go back.

Is Sheev the greatest character in television and film?

>Tremayne
>Tre
>Mayne

He wasn't human. Iirc he was some kinda alien warlord that got blown up and then put into a robo body by Sheev.

I haven't even seen any EU/cartoon/non-movie star wars stuff, and it's pretty obvious.

Just look at him. You can see scaly lizard skin and lizard eyes under his mask. You can see that he has actual organs like a heart and guts inside his exposed robot torso. Don't forget that he coughs. He's clearly some sort of reptile alien that had 95% of his body replaced by robotics, GitS-style

what do tarkins buttons do?

Isn't demi moore the pedo?

>tfw the Empire uses packs of Chiclet gum as their insignias

Because he was a good friend

What exactly is the meaning of "updog"?

>Kyber crystals were inherently attuned to the light side of the Force, and would attempt to resist any effort by dark side practitioners to utilize them in lightsabers. To this end, the only way a Sith, or other darksider could make use of a kyber crystal was to use the Force to dominate the crystal, bending it to their will. This process would cause the crystal to "bleed", as if it were a living organism, resulting in the distinctive crimson-bladed lightsabers synonymous with the Sith. However it was also possible to "heal" a kyber crystal corrupted in this way. The only known instance of purifying a corrupted kyber crystal was when Ahsoka Tano purified the two crystals she retrieved from the Sixth Brother's lightsaber following his defeat. In this case, the crystals turned white

Holy shit old EU was so shit

Thats actually new EU.

Not canon anymore
The only image we have of a non cyborg Grievous is a statue with both arms being cybernetic, so we don't know if they have 2 or 4 or more arms because the statue doesn't have the original arms.

I know

>Luuke Skywalker was a genetic clone of the Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, grown from cells extracted from the hand Skywalker lost during his duel with the Dark Lord Darth Vader on Cloud City. Skywalker's hand and lightsaber were recovered by Vader and taken to Emperor Palpatine's Mount Tantiss storehouse on the planet Wayland. In 9 ABY, the insane clone Jedi Master Joruus C'baoth performed a mind trick on Imperial Grand Admiral Thrawn's subordinate, Captain Gilad Pellaeon, ordering him to make a special clone for him. The clone that later became Luuke Skywalker was grown in secret from sample B-2332-54, the sorting code assigned to Luke Skywalker's hand.

>Luuke was replaced summarily with Luuuke, who inherited duties as the Grand Master of the New Jedi Order and a significant political persona. Luuuke would go on to assemble a Clone Army comprised of the copies whom Thrawn had made over the decades. Working with another clone, Streeen, Luuuke devised a time machine that he used to attack the galaxy during the Clone Wars.

>From full edgy to full mary sue in literally one phrase
EU was a mistake

Also, I kinda remember dark side Anakin and Dooku using blue sabers, the fuck?

What do the pens mean

They're clearly jolly ranchers you fake SW fan.

>Luuke was replaced summarily with Luuuke
Jesus Christ that's dumb.

Awful CGI, can't believe they greenlighted this shit

Sheeve actually did it just to fuck with him. As to why Vader didn't do something about it, you have to remember that Vader was a literal retard that had a history of doing incredibly stupid shit, up to the point of force choking his wife to death and getting slap-chopped and cooked in a volcano.

>Shev was replaced summarily with Sheev, who inherited duties as the Grand Chancellor of the Republic Council and a significant political persona.
POTTERY

fucking hell

I don't get the joke. Can someanon explain, please?

They're strategically placed for efficient ambidextrous writing at a moment's notice

He's always signing autographs for awe struck troopers.

Still better than TFA

Spain and Italy have beautiful countrysides though

darth vader's suit being shitty and making him miserable is actually brilliant, funny and awesome

wait are people right now on Sup Forums that haven´t watched redlettermeida discussing this?

>second in command of an galactic empire
>can´t even get shoes that fit

something doesn´t add up

at least we now know that the one guy that started trouble with look in the cantina was a doctor

The red button issues instantaneous orgasms.

He has to fight with all his willpower not to repeatedly touch the button or else he will turn into a pleasure-sated buffoon.

So they have all the money to build the Death Star but not enough for Vader

This gets me every time. How fucking retarded could the EU get.

>Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center
>BUGDETARY RESTRAINTS
>A button that beeped for no reason
>A shiny helmet to distract the emperor from how shody the suit was
>HIS SHOES DIDN'T EVEN FIT

the saddest part about it all is that they wrote entire novels just to explain why the actor in the vader suit would move awkwardly in the ot

Why do that

Why not just have his injuries be so severe that the suit can only help him so much.

not only is it brilliant, funny, and awesome... but it is also epic!