Unbelievable...

Unbelievable. I was at the movies the other day and something that kinda kept me from fully enjoying the movie was the mess other people left! It looked literally like pic related. Which makes me wonder why would some people leave this kind of mess in the movie theatre? Don't they want other people to enjoy the movies without sitting in popcorn?

PICK

IT

Saw this at a Passengers screening tonight. Unbelievable. You don't just do that as an absent-minded, honest mistake. It was done with malice.

A lot of people are ignorant. Once heard a mother tell her kids to leave their trash, as they were picking it up. "Don't pick up your trash, its the employees job to clean it up"

Why? Because this is a show of their respect for other people's property. It's someone else's problem, not theirs. The same reason you can walk into a public bathroom stall and find it clogged with shit and piss.

yeah how thoughtless of her to create jobs for some poor little wagies

UP

WAGIEEEE

Aren't some people phenomenal

LOSER

LEARN

TO

PICK

UP

kill yourself

AFTER

>I WORK AT THE MOVIE THEATRE

hey cucold. pick up this can.

YOURSELF

>muh broken window fallacy
Pathetic

no u

I manage a local theatre and we check to see who does this through CCTV and I give my employees license to get creative with their food next time they show up.

Fuck how did this person make such a mess without getting caught by the Kinostapo? They crack down hard on us my local Bioskop and if we're caught we're sent to the ingqayi mines and forced to do hard labor

wasnt implied to you sorry wrong >