Anakin's 14 year old youngling padawan apprentice runs around in a tube top and mini skirt for 2 seasons

>Anakin's 14 year old youngling padawan apprentice runs around in a tube top and mini skirt for 2 seasons

What the fuck did Lucas mean by this

She's from a planet of sex adicts

She's a spinoff of a twilek.

She was nearly sold into slavery twice. Apparently 14-16 year old Togruta girls are a hot commodity.

when the fuck did anakin have time to have an apprentice

It's legal in space

Tell me more tell me more

Did she put up a fight?

She was his Padawan? I never watched it, but I thought they were together for a while before he goes all Darkside-y

When Twi'lek girls run dry due to war, you go with the next best thing.

She his apprentice until the council fucked her over with a big knife in the back.

If you watch Clone wars, the council desrve 66.

non cannon.

none of this is cannon.

fuck off kids

Suck my lekku, retard.

They are together though, right? I just thought they were both of equal status (while Anakin was obviously stronger).
Adds another layer of creepiness if she was fucking her teacher.

Actually it is canon. The question is whether the Force Unleashed game is still canon. Lucas said it definitely was when it came out in 2008.

Yeah, wtf?
Luke, did I ever tell you about the jailbait cocktease your father mentored in the brief period somewhere between being my padawan, turning to the dark side with Senator Palpatine, impregnating your mother, exterminating the Jedi knights, and getting thrown in a volcano by me?

actually it's all "cannon", retard

No its not. No where in the movies does anakin have time to have a 14 year old padawan. he was a padawan himself, "retards"

probably during the three year war that was mentioned 20 mins into a new hope

What if I told you there was a feature lenth wide released Clone Wars movie?

Is Star Wars: Rebels canon? I think it was supposed to be but idk anymore. Hopefully it isn't while Clone Wars still is.

she was a good friend

all 9 theatrical films, Clone Wars TV series, Rebels TV series, and all books/comics released since the reset are canon

cry harder fat boy

It's like they wanted a Twi'lek but decided that was too cliche, so they went for Togruta. Still a good choice.

>watches star wars cartoons for kids
>calls me fat boy

real fuckin neato

hey that is the same alien race as the goblin Simon Pegg had as a sidekick in star trek

>Intentionally leaves off the 'g' at the end of fucking
I bet yous a really fucc hard playa Amirite

There is nothing wrong with using your netflix to the fullest.

How new are you?

>inb4 dude i was just joshin and trollin I totall knew what meme that exact quote is from

Where the fuck exactly does the Clone Wars TV series fit into the timeline? The war was 3 years but Anakin has long hair already, so we can assume this was at least 6 months post AOTC

You're telling me Anakin harvested this relationship with a padawan then told her to fuck off all completely enough that she wasn't even mentioned in ROTS?

what the fuck Lucas

polite (you)

God I loved Hondo in Clone Wars. He's a complete fag in Rebels tho

>He doesn't know that Star Wars are children's movies.

Why does MASH have more xmas episodes than the Korean war had Christmases?

And did order 66 just leave half trained Jedi dropouts alive?

Dude i was just joshin and trollin I totally knew what meme that exact quote is from

>Why does MASH have more xmas episodes than the Korean war had Christmases?

is this real? kek

Hondo was a a baller
what did Disney do to him in Rebels?
I can't be bothered to watch it

It doesn't fit. Almost none of the stuff between films ever fit, even the first thing ever, Splinter of the Mind's Eye. The only one that kind of worked was Genndy's Clone Wars.

The chick that plays Brienne totally should have been a Mandalorian.

meant for:

Man, they really love to show off her DSLs in this cartoon for little kids.

The most valuable thing about Ahsoka, as a slave, is that she's a Jedi. Everybody wants a Jedi fuckslave.

Was this one of the worst thing's TFA did, completely waste what should have been a badass character? It's almost as bad as Fett, but at least he got something done in Empire.

anyone have the clone wars list of episodes to watch please?

i swear disney literally demanded a cool looking character turn out to be a lame dipshit because then it would be like boba fett. and speaking of waste, why did they even hire the guys from the raid if they didnt make them do any actual kungfu

I disliked Hondo because it made no sense that the Jedi always just let him go after he fucked them in the ass.

He repeatedly tried to kill/kidnap/sell into slavery/rob from the Jedi, and every time, after millions of credits of damage is done to the Jedi's equipment and many Jedi are nearly killed by him, they just go "haha that Hondo what a crazy guy haha, love ya Hondo!", then they pat him on the back and send him on his way for no apparent reason.

It was really retarded. He was a fun character and all but they really had to make a shit plot to put him int he story every single time

But how else will the Republic and Jedi smuggle arms to terrorist to topple foreign governments?

So does she get murdered by Vader or what?

He's a literal bitch, especially considering he has no crew/ isn't the pirate leader anymore. He's always caught/ locked up

The Trade Federation is an anarcho-capitalist government. Those fine patriots are simply using their rights to protect their private property

It was more of an honour thing. Sure he kidnapped and did some shitty things, but he usually makes up for it in the end or somehow. He's that guy cops know is doing dirty shit under the table, but keep him free cause he's a powerful ally.

Thank god the movies will never admit as ashoka exists in "canon"

Full bodysuit Ahsoka is superior

This

Yeah, Ghost and Chopper appear in Rogue One.

>the clone wars movie is literally about making a backroom deal with a terrorist organization to further your own side's chances in a civil war

was lucas a fortune teller or something

The Rebel army is a terrorist organization. Do you have any idea how many noble patriots died when they bombed the Death Star?

It was the space Soviet Afghan war.

>Onderon is part of the CIS
>Senator is killed so they try to leave CIS
>Onderon king is replaced and new one wants to stay with CIS.
>CIS deploys troops to aid the new government
>Republic sends military advisors to train insurgents on Onderon
>Insurgents start getting wrecked by air power
>Use pirates to smuggle in anti-air rockets.

>I could have had my hot togruta padawan instead of that aging jew hagress
>I have no legs because of this

>Genndy's Clone Wars
2003 clone wars fit perfectly

>None of the R1 cast knew Saw Gerera existed before the movie

Plebs

He's all washed up in rebels due to the empire cracking down, and is more a scam artist than a pirate.

On the one hand, it's frustrating to see his more child friendly antics given the shit he used to get up to, but at least there is actually a justification why he's operating on that level.

Lol, oh child

This.

what insightful posts

Hondo is actually a sith lord. He clouded the minds of the council.

are you triggered, manchild?

>stylized DUDE ACTION LMAO cartoon
>good

remove yourself from the gene pool my man

>Anakin constantly goes on about hating slavers
>He is a slavemaster to hundreds of thousands

Yet it had more relation to the main plot than the cgi cartoon. Makes you think.

No, it didn't. It was worthless filler that had nothing to do with the movies. Oh, and it was never canon either, lol

Because it was hot.

It's treason then.

>the plot ties directly into ROTS
Nah, barely a filler. Better than Anakin's padawan not mentioned anywhere.

If it had no effect on the movie it's filler. Simple, and it was never official or anything more that a cartoon designed to sell toys

then the cgi cartoon is filler too

Poor Ahsoka. Anakin ditched her to fug the cat queen.

Space Stinger missiles as effective as the real thing.

why are you upvoting? this isn't lebbit. you don't have to upvote here.

When the fuck did Sup Forums become so ultra-conservative?

>muh degeneracy
>shes dressed like a whore!
>muh Christianity

Not even an oldfag, here since 09, but what the fuck?

I know.

since society at whole become basically communist and Sup Forums is inherently contrarian

>Not even an oldfag

Oh we can tell.

what are you even talking about cunt?

I love you

i'm all for shitposting but shitposting has to be based somewhat on reality, otherwise it's just posting dumb shit for the sake of it

They need to have him rebuild his pirate crew in rebels and become privateers for the rebel alliance.

You have to understand that normalfags are the enemy to any exclusive community, therefore a subconscious effort is made to drive them off. if there isn't, they infect and destroy the community, as can be seen by Reddit and Something Awful.

When religious people were the normalfags of the internet, Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums were left leaning with a bit of hearty racism included.

Now that SJWs are the normalfags of the internet, we get what we see now. The main difference is that Sup Forums has been sufficiently infected by normalfags to not even have value in their shitposting.

>then told her to fuck off all

She was the one who left in the end. The Jedi were going to readmit her to the order, but she was sick of their shit. And given the show was created three years after Episode III there was no way to mention her in it.

>When the fuck did Sup Forums become so ultra-conservative?
We grew up. Being conservative allows us to be funny since the left has no concept of value without which it's impossible to play with various concepts and without Christianity we can't claim Truth and superiority in our ways.

Get on with the times, shitposting is a traditional art and we need to live such lives if we wish for our ebin culture to survive.

>not posting dumb shit in a star wars thread
Curing cancer with aids

no wonder the jews bought star wars

I don't think he's a threat to the gene pool