What happened to all his I'm With Coco fans?

What happened to all his I'm With Coco fans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15bybcmmuTc
youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I
youtube.com/watch?v=vbZLLS66WHE
youtube.com/watch?v=37nwLhIA1zs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccs2dl5XsyY
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ursqu7cyxI
youtube.com/watch?v=I1Z20kyf29Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qAHSUTB5BJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They turned off their TVs and mainly watch things online.

It's over. Andy on ABC already.
youtube.com/watch?v=15bybcmmuTc

Not gonna lie, the last time I watched an entire hour of Conan in one sitting was on youtube.

Reminder that Conan becoming irrelevant wasn't Jay's fault - it was the suits at NC

*NBC

>watching late night shows

Why? Even my brother who really likes beauty pageants makes more sense then you guys.

>going from the tonight show to propped up youtuber tier.

They already watch the show online, full episodes are available on the teamcoco website.

Conan compromised his funny to stay on the air. Turner forced politics on him (and black writers) that didn't fit.
he was reduced to doing George Bush jokes until 2014.

Going online actually works for his audience of 25-40 year olds.

They're all wagies, none of them are up that late and most of them don't have cable. They watch his shit online when it's trending on Facebook, not when it airs on TBS.

going to TBS was the biggest mistake he ever made. i guess Fox didn't make him an offer and it was either TBS or nothing but you can't go from the tonight show to a channel known for family guy re-runs and atlanta braves games.

he should salvage the remote location episode format and just do a travel show instead.

Fox doesn't have a late night slot,they show local news.

there's a book about Conan's career.
there was a guy at Fox who wanted Conan to be the spearhead for building their own thing. this was back during Late Night.

Isn't this the primary way conans stuff gets viewed anyway?
Seeing his interviews or segments online is the only way I knew this guy was still alive the past few years, but I was never a big Conan guy.
But cable is dying and so is late night television so this makes sense.

>Even my brother who really likes beauty pageants makes more sense then you guys.
Did you just need to get that off your chest?

i bet CBS will dump colbert and replace him with conan

conan was a retard who stayed loyal to NBC because he wanted the tonight show job when he should have left for fox or another network back when his popularity was at its peak

>our guy is getting shitty ratings
>let's replace him with an even shittier ratings man

Well, they are probably dumb enough to go for it, at least.

Carpool Karaoke will replace Colbert at 11:30. Maybe Conan will get Corden's current spot if Colbert doesn't stay on.

He should stick to making remotes, none of his fanbase cares about the interviewed actor or the obligatory band scene

old people watch tv
young people (his audience) watch youtube

That article mentions it might be cut to a weekly show instead of daily, that seems more damning than a move to digital

carpool karaoke can't even beat nightline. those rumors are hilarious.

Top 10 anime betrayal of all time

I dropped him when he started pushing a liberal agenda with his platform.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I

Fallon is almost certainly further to the left than Conan, but at least he doesn't push anti-gun rhetoric and was willing to let Trump on his show. Conan needs my support watching his show more than I need to suffer through a lefty proselytizing the evils of conservatism.

He'd be doing better against Nightline if he had a better lead-in. Also has a stronger web presence than Colbert.

That's true. Conan lost his mojo at the first taste of failure. Jay's still a dick though.

I wish I could save Conan from this tragic fate. He's still legit one of the top 5 funniest people alive.

I was a big fan of Conan and watched him nearly every night in high school. I started going to bed at 9 pm in college and just stopped watching him.

speaking of all this late night stuff has anyone ever been to a taping?
I was in NYC last summer and my hotel was near The Late Show building.
I walked by it and it looked like shit and had really narrow doors.

>wagies

His writers suck so much.

He's 50 years old. He's lost touch and he isn't funny anymore.

>The only one who isn't shit gets the worst ratings

Conan is the only late night host I like and a god tier improviser, one of the best ever

like most millennials, they like things in facebook but didn't actually follow through with it IRL

Didn't you already get btfo yesterday? Leave your safe space and join us in reality, bombkid.

holy fuck the monster

been a conan fan since like 2003 and I really dont like any other late night show at all.

Even though his show has took a noticeable dive in quality, I still like it, but all his best parts are uploaded to his youtube channel. maybe this will end up being some great pioneering move for him because I never watch shit on tv as it airs anyway

Can we get a petition for Conan?

Maybe Conan For Netflix? Something like that?

wow

CONAN ABROAD FUCKING WHEN

I want more Korea-like hijinx

>that translator waifu

>Final Fantasy XV gets the last laugh
Wew

Hmm did it really though?

Increasing Conan's digital presence, more remotes and less boring celebrity interviews is the right move.

For me personally I like Conan but I simply don't watch TV anymore. I just torrent shit, or watch clips on YouTube, and I can't be bothered to watch a late-night talk show every single day.

TV in general is mostly dying, it's not Conan's fault. Though he hasn't really given anyone who doesn't already like him an incentive to watch.

>less boring celebrity interviews

this has objectively always been the worst part. Just someone awkwardly shilling their shitty movie while trying to be charming and funny.

coco you say?

yearly scraps episodes needs to become the weekly live episode.

>worst part is the ad disguised as entertainment.
yes

BAKING SODA I GOT BAKING SODA

No, it was Conan's fault for putting a terrible fucking Tonight Show.

Conan's soul/originality died around 1999.

Now he's just another anti-white shill beating his own schtick decades past its' death.

Conan never had mainstream appeal like Jay and Letterman and what Fallon is currently enjoying.

He's a late late night oddball like Craig Ferguson.

Sad since Conan helped pioneer television comedy over the last 20+ years.

you say that but clueless gamer is literally that and people love it so much it's getting it's own spin off.

Late night talk shows should all go away.

Conan currently has the best late night shtick in the business:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbZLLS66WHE

They ruined Clueless Gamer by replacing Conan's sidekick Aaron with celebrities.

When the documentry he did came out it soured my opinion of him, he just lost a bit of his charm. Still love classic stuff but he changed when he got screwed over and it is palpably less pleasent.

he's still there, just off to the side... yknow getting some distance.... so that he doesnt get hurt anymore.....

clueless gamer went to shit the moment they got rid of that nerd guy who was a perfect match with conan in that skit to random flavor of the month celebrity, ruining all charm

Conan is pretty good at knowing when to play the straight man and when to play the goof, and that switch threw him all off.

Didn't you get the memo? It's not allowed to make fun of that orange guy

Stopped watching when he did his anti-Trump faggotry, I'm not watching The Machine

Yeah I felt exactly the same when I saw it, turns out Conan's not a string-dancing puppet but a real person. I was so disappointed.

I would watch a Conan travel show or something. His best bits have always been ones outside the studio on his own.

he's been making jokes about Trump since Late Night. why on earth would he stop now?
are you in need of a safe space?

It looks like that's kind of what it's going to be from now on.

>it's not allowed
Everyone in late night is having a field day. The problem is they are using the low hanging fruit of "Donald is stupid", which is a shitty joke to begin with. Don is smart and way more conniving that people give him credit for, and that's not a bad quality; we need someone who will rip off America's enemy's for a change. But when every joke is "hurr do land is dumb" it gets old really quick.

JUST SAY THE LINES, O'BRIEN! SAY THE LINES!

>are you in need of a safe space?
Nice projection.

>Don is smart
he's hiding it well.

Stop being a triggered faggot. Trump is going to be the president soon, he will be mocked constantly. If you can't handle that then you definitely need a safe space.

youtube.com/watch?v=37nwLhIA1zs

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccs2dl5XsyY
>getting triggered by classic Conan bits

b-but he said so himself

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ursqu7cyxI

the tweet is real

>the tweet is real

stay triggered nazi

need to bring back satellite interviews
youtube.com/watch?v=I1Z20kyf29Y

this is a good thing though. he'll do more travel vids now.

>Senseless violence
But there was sense, he really hated faggots because they wouldn't fuck him. He's basically the gay Supreme Gentleman

Who the hell watches talk shows?

Figures. Everything I enjoy gets taken away.
He's the only halfway bearable host left, once he's gone late night is dead.

This, in the FFXV episode you could tell he had no idea what to do at first since Elijah was being all autistic n shit.

>EVERYONE I LOVE GOES AWAY IN THE END

>you will never watch craig ferguson again

This. Old people don't really care about them anymore because their favorite hosts have all retired. They sure as hell don't care about the guests either.
Younger generations hate the idea of an audience laughing and forced comedy, so they're not watching. Talk shows, on national TV, are now obsolete.

jokes on you I have bad memory and there are tons of full episodes on youtube

>They sure as hell don't care about the guests either.
Does anyone? I never watch the guest segments of any talk show.

>Conan meets with refugees in Germany

>Arino loves games
>Arino plays hard retro games
>Arino gives it his all and never wants to give up
Conan will become anti-Arino, the only overlap they have is abusing their underlings.

Conan was always a cuck boys

It was the Reddit meme of the month. Now they're all about "TRUMP DUM CNN DOESN'T LIE" meme

>"TBS President Kevin Reilly said in a statement on Thursday afternoon. 'As the media landscape continues to evolve, Conan will continue to lead the evolution of what a talk show will be in the digital age. At this time, we have no plans to change the format or frequency of his popular TBS show. In addition to Conan’s daily responsibilities to his talk show, we continue to have very ambitious plans that will further broaden and evolve our relationship with Conan.'”

Fallon > Conan

It was nothing but a fad.

>craig will never come back

at least conan will still do remotes if he gets put to online only

youtube.com/watch?v=qAHSUTB5BJc

What the FUCK is his problem?

He's back for more, boys!

>It was the Reddit meme of the month.
You would know wouldn't you. How is r/the_donald these days?