You cunt. You pathetic, execrable cunt...

>You cunt. You pathetic, execrable cunt. How the fuck am I supposed to offload this container of fetuses to the Indonesians when you've gone and fucking contaminated it? If your mother wasn't so valuable to us, I'd slice your fucking testicles open and strangle you with the ball rope, you useless fucking shit.

How does Australian television let this man get away with saying things like this, for nearly 30 years, now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
newmatilda.com/2015/07/21/whos-right-nra-or-85-cent-australians/
youtube.com/watch?v=v401YR0YmXg
youtu.be/QZ1pgEz_4_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We must secure the existence of madcunts and a future for madcunts' kids. You being smart, cunt? What do you even need a gun for? We have police for a reason. American football sucks dingo dick, play a real sport like AFL. That's fucking chat bro! You're as boring as batshit. Look at this gronk. I bet your mum didn't even let you watch Cheez TV before school. Oi! You cheeky cunt. Oi, treat em mean, keep em keen, am I right fellas? You've got a face like a smacked bum, mate. Haha, what the fuck did you just say to me, you little poof? Aw ripper! I'd better keep an eye on you mate, don't want to catch you buggering one of my jumbucks when I turn my back. What's it like to not live in the greatest country to ever exist?

>not the Hey Dad parody

shiggydiggy

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT LETTIN FUCKIN REFUGEES INTO ME HOUSE?

I'LL BITE YOUR FACE CUNT

Muffin, you fucking mexicunt.

Anyone want to see my rape dungeon?

Fucking Mexicunts

Nacho eating cunts

He's a lovely boy

You cruisin' for a bruisin' cunt?

Wasn't me this time
>Imploring I even post here any more

Found the bodies?

Fuck bro I reckoned Alf was dead

>What do you even need a gun for? We have police for a reason.

Literally over 90% of people in Australia would sign this

but... you just did...

Heard about the devil mate?

>mfw I fucked all of you

Thought you were dead. Most of the trips from that era are long dead from various venereal diseases and repressed homosexuality.

It's true though. We don't need guns to protect ourselves. Australia is a very safe country and our government can be fucked off whenever by the Governor General

thats how the liberal party logo?

What a handsome man. I bet he gets so much cock in jail.

Yeah but Australia was very safe before the bans, which means parliament passed arbitrary legislation restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens for absolutely no practical reason, which is inexcusable in a free society.

fuck off you bogan, go drink in your driveway and yell at children walking past or yell really loudly at your dogs to shut the fuck up or whatever the fuck you derro cunts do in your spare time

Oh fuck off. That's how a modern, developed society functions. We need to accommodate to the absolute lowest common denominator. Same reason drugs are illegal. We were a safe country, now we're a safer country. We've yet to even have a single terror attack. I'm pretty sure that would be quite the opposite if guns were still easily obtainable.

>Calls someone who doesn't speak like a bogan a bogan while speaking like a bogan

It's like pottery.

Thank you I've been looking for this webm.

That's Christopher Pyne though m8.

Nice shirt fucked head. Where'd you get it gay cunts r us?

And up in Melbourne, there's gonna be hail.

A hail of fuckin bullets at neville bartos's head

this is weak bait

he looks like unmasked kane now

Well fee-fi-fo-fum I smell a cunt who likes cocks up his bum

Pyne the impervious!

>well he KO'd me. Let's just call him bait
Kys retard.

>public education failed me so i can't even come up with my own insult in a shit slinging contest

nah get fucked cunt

Fuck of Chang go re-heat last nights cat and dog special and sell it for 14.99 to your flat chested white cock craving sister.

i knwo, couldnt think up of a pyne rhyme though

Is that a testicle?

I'll fucking skull drag you back to mexico by your stupid fucking mullet and fill your ass with nachos.

there was an article on him not long ago. he's obese now, and trades sexual favours for things

>Oh fuck off. That's how a modern, developed society functions.

No it isn't, arbitrary restrictions on citizens is how medieval societies functioned. Modern societies consider personal liberty of paramount importance.

>We were a safe country, now we're a safer country.

There's absolutely no evidence to suggest this. Violent crime has steadily decreased at the exact same rate it already was prior to the bans.

>We've yet to even have a single terror attack.

Except for the one in Sydney in 2014 that was carried out with an illegal firearm.

The gun laws changed absolutely nothing. There have been four mass shootings (or attempted mass shootings) since they were enacted but none have been classified as such simply to justify the legislation. Even if you could argue in favor of gun control, the Australian federal laws are still rushed and broken, with silly distinctions like making pump-action firearms illegal while lever-actions are not when in practice they perform identically.

The mass shooting that caused gun control in Australia, the Port Arthur Massacre, was carried out with a firearm that was obtained illegally under the already existing gun control laws. The single event that everyone points to as justification for Australian gun control is, ironically and tragically, a perfect example of it not working.

fuckin' hell jaycen, woulda thought you'd be able to come up with something a little more creative than that. do video games and cones really take up that much of your time?

Look at my post history.

>personal liberty
Muh freedom. It's a gun you fuck. If you have a valid reason to obtain one, you can still get one. Stop being such a sook.

>there's absolutely no evidence to suggest that
Our lack of firearm related deaths and shootings is more than enough evidence to suggest that.

>Sydney in 2014
Hardly a terrorist attack. Two people died and one of those was due to police crossfire.

If you aren't happy in Australia and want your desired liberty, piss off. It's that simple.

>tfw oppressed

Hello r/Australia

Not the other guy but the problem isn't the laws.
The problem is Americas shit culture.
Pro and anti gun people in the USA have been deadlocked and shouting at each other about laws for years. Nobody says the real problem is the shit aggressive culture in poor black and white communities and retarded bible thumpers.

Australia has shit culture too but even most of our bogans don't carry guns with them wherever they go like the USA fucking does.
America is so far down this road that literally the only solution people can think of is more gun laws. This wont be fixed for decades if ever.

>Muh freedom.

Not an argument.

>It's a gun you fuck.

Not an argument.

>If you have a valid reason to obtain one, you can still get one.

Irrelevant. You need to establish a reason for the infringement of liberty in the first place. If you can do so, then you have a case for introducing new laws.

>Stop being such a sook.

I think I've made my case quite clearly and calmly thus far, you seem to be the one getting agitated and offensive.

>Our lack of firearm related deaths and shootings is more than enough evidence to suggest that.

"Firearm-related" is an utterly worthless statistic if all that changes is method. Regardless, firearm-related deaths were already statistically insignificant and dominated by suicides.

>If you aren't happy in Australia and want your desired liberty, piss off. It's that simple.

This is inane, hyperbolic and a transparent attempt to avoid intelligent debate. You can't actually come up with a cohesive argument so you're reduced to "deal with it." Last I checked, Australia is a democracy, people are entitled to their ideals and to vote for people who best represent those ideals.

If you're willing to calm down and consider an alternative viewpoint like an adult, I'll suggest a thought exercise for you: How hard does the federal government (and by extension the media) push similar levels of restriction on say, alcohol, for example? Something which kills orders of magnitude more people than firearms ever have. Something which they can heavily tax. Something which is of no threat to them, only your countrymen.

How much liberty?

Liberty to own private property? To have a gun? To say whatever you want? To walk around naked in public? To be able to drive a car without having to pass a licencing test? To murder?

Most people including, presumably, you, agree that you need an authority to limit personal liberty at the point that your personal liberties infringe on those liberties of other people, and anything further than that is authoritarian. So don't twist the conversation, we're not talking about personal liberties, we're talking about whether the liberty (right) to own a firearm for whatever purpose infringes on the rights of others.

Allowing people to possess firearms creates a situation where schoolchildren get shot dead. America had 15 school shootings in 2016. 20 in 2015. Australia has had 0 in the past 15 years.

Are Australian school children and university students less susceptible to criminality and mental illness than Americans, or can we attribute this wild incongruity to our gun restrictions? I place the right to life of schoolchildren on a higher plane than I do your right to own a firearm for any reason.

I full agree that culture is a major contributor to violent crime in the United States.

how would u know m8

>Australia has had 0 in the past 15 years.

Wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

You can sort by date and find numerous shootings. Australia may not have had a large massacre in terms of lives lost in recent history, but that is only because these shootings have either been stopped, ended quickly in suicide, or most of the wounds were not fatal.

>Liberty to own private property? To have a gun? To say whatever you want?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

>To walk around naked in public?

Not given what is currently considered socially acceptable, given that all people pay for public spaces.

>To be able to drive a car without having to pass a licencing test?

Not on public roads. These are funded by the tax dollars of citizens who thus have the right to use them in the knowledge that everyone else using them is also driving safely.

To murder?

That's ridiculous. Murder infringes on someone else's liberty; they have a right to life. You see how when you focus on the rights of everyone, what you can and can't do makes a lot more sense?

>Are Australian school children and university students less susceptible to criminality and mental illness than Americans, or can we attribute this wild incongruity to our gun restrictions?

I absolutely believe it is the former, considering gun crime has never been an issue in Australia, before or after the bans.

>not an argument
Actually is an argument. You're having a cry because your 'liberty' has been stripped from you and I'm mocking you because you're a faggot. Pretty clear argument imo, mate.

>not an argument
It wasn't supposed to be?

>irrelevant
Very relevant. You need a license to drive a car, you need to be over 18 to consume alcohol. Or are these laws also just the big, bad government stripping us great, free, proud people of our freedom?
And I'm pretty sure a reason was eatablished. Some cunt shot 35 people, Australians were pissed, we tightened our gun laws (a conservative government tightened our gun law to be more specific) to be certain nothing like it would happen again, and it hasn't. Strange, huh? How dare the Government enforce laws to protect the citizens it represents?

>stop being such a sook
The fact that you addressed this individually is a pretty clear indication that you're triggered as fuck atm. Calm down little buddy.

>utterly worthless statistic
How so, exactly? You had a mass shooting, we no longer have mass shootings. Seems like a pretty solid statistic to go by imo

>alchohol, for example.
And you call my hyperbolic. This is a straw man as I've ever seen one. Banning of firearms =/= banning of guns. Our country has a very distinct drinking culture and too much money is made off alcohol for prohibition to be even considered. And besides, alcohol is a liquid consumed in mostly social arrangements for mostly entertainment purposes, guns are strictly a tool to kill.

Nope. The last school shooting in Australia was the 2002 Monash Uni shooting.

I'm focusing exclusively on shootings, and specifically on school shootings. That details all massacres regardless of type or weapon used.

Are you speculating on a substitution effect? Gun murders just turn into knife/arson/gas/car/other types of murders if you ban guns, with a one-to-one correspondence? Well if you compare total homicides, Australia still wins: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

America is 92nd overall, with 3.9 homicides per 100,000 people. Australia is 201st, with 1.0 homicides per 100,000 people.

>Not given what is currently considered socially acceptable, given that all people pay for public spaces.
lmao okay then, didn't even read your responses to my purely illustrative list. If what counts is merely what is socially acceptable, then you should have no issue with our gun laws. Most Australians - who aren't farmers or militrary - are pro gun-regulation. Go into your CBD and do a vox pop, I guarantee you'll confirm that for me. And since those people pay for public utilities, you shouldn't be able to own a gun without meeting said regulations that are set by public authorities.

>auscucks actually defending their guns getting snatched

Lmfao

>That's how a modern, developed society functions.
No thats how our cucked modern marxist states work

>most Australians are pro gun
Kek. Citation needed. This is bullshit and you know it. Getting desperate here pal.

thank you based howard for making our country safe

Bloody legend ay?

Here, some proofs of how popular our gun laws are with the people who are subject to them
>americucks utterly unable to defend their laws that mean schoolchildren get shot dead often enough that it's not even newsworthy most of the time

So I just found this:
newmatilda.com/2015/07/21/whos-right-nra-or-85-cent-australians/
Nice try mate.

Oh wow Aussies are cucked.

>this tripfag lecturing me about why I shouldn't have gun rights

Not 'avin it

Nice reading comprehension dickhead

>be American
>go to church/high school/kindergarten/the airport/a club/ a cinema/a theater/ outside in general
>get shot
>stay at home
>get shot in a no knock raid since the cops got the wrong adress
Are Americans not mentally fit to own guns?

ban guns, and gun deaths go down
no doubt the only thing that matters in a country is gun deaths

>mfw my state is safer than Canada and Finland and we have one of the highest gun ownership rates in the country

You know what my state doesn't have enough much of? Niggers.

gun homicides, and homicides altogether! See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>America: 92nd, 3.9 homicides per 100k people
>Australia: 201st, 1 homicide per 100k people

Literally four times as many homicides per capita in America than in Australia.

As well as accidental deaths as well, I guess, since it's much easier to accidentally shoot someone dead than it is to accidentally stab someone dead, hence why we trust 8 year olds with steak knives but not with handguns.

>tfw live in tassie
>tfw its white and really good

please respond

its niggers and spics that bring America up

Also slightly increased murder rates for vastly reduced other forms of crime is a fine tradeoff.

What is with this autistic gun grabber tripfag?

You have to go back.

Just because you cucks argue about gun laws on the internet it doesn't change the fact that you have these laws. Yet to hear of a nation with gun laws that decides to repeal the policy.

>Nice shirt, Wherd you get it, Gay cunts R us?

It was a different time

Many states in the US loosen gun laws every year, while overall violent crime and homicide has been on the decline.

>Also slightly increased murder rates for vastly reduced other forms of crime is a fine tradeoff.
You got a source there? Are there less robberies/rapes/assaults/other crimes in America than Australia??
What's with me is that I get my kicks from blowing the fuck out of Sup Forums. It's a dirty job, but if I don't do it, I know nobody else will.

You're not BTFOing anyone. You're just making us look more cucked.

>And now a toast to Azer'oog the Defiler of Souls, without your enlightened wisdom our farm would not yield the abundant crops it has produced for these 5 years
>KAN'THU IK AAN AL'VATHAK
>Brother Shadrach, bring out the sacrificial non believer whore"

Jesus Christ ITV!

Australia is a shithole

But I am. They haven't made a single compelling point. I'm making tons of great points that are being deliberately ignored.

>Are there less robberies/rapes/assaults/other crimes in America than Australia??
There is less for the armed white population

You seem to have some idea that you can justify the castrating of a population with statistics. Right to self-defense is more essential than things like "lower crime rates"

Will you just fuck off, m8? You're just coming off as an annoying redditor.

You've yet to make a single good point.

>expected a comfy thread a out daytime Aussie TV
>instead some /r/politics refugee is lecturing me about why guns are racist

Does Australia have a national identity?

yep

Legal gun ownership isn't the issue in the US (I don't agree with gun ownership unless it's for hunting purposes) but people need to be real about gun crime. Most illegal guns are brought in my international crime syndicates vying for power and control of the drug trade. If the US wants to drastically reduce gun related homicide they need to take control of the drug trade. Either legalise most drugs and install government drug dispenseries whilst drastically reducing the time, effort, and resources spent on the war on drugs. Or they may escalate the war on drugs to such an extreme that a finality is achieved but this would likely lead to far more issues than the former. That's just the way I see it though.

Top Kek

The fuck is going on here?

Lebo cunt getting a couple of kebabs shoved up his ass by racist bogans

the Great Lebo Purge of 2005

>There is less for the armed white population
No, there isn't, that's a lie. There are almost no places in America that have a lower robbery rate than the overall robbery rate in Australia (86 per 100k). I even did the hard work for you and found counter examples. Low rates of robbery is associated to a population being white, well educated and wealthy - and shock horror, it's exactly the fucking same in Australia. So don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining you fucking americuck, your country is a shithole with awful gun politics that leads to schoolchildren getting shot dead. FACT.

>Right to self-defense is more essential than things like "lower crime rates"

No it absolutely is not, think about what you just said, jesus. Literally, don't read the next paragraph until you've taken a good 15-20 seconds to reflect on that sentence.

If your "right to self defence" (by which you actually mean your right to own and carry a firearm) means more murders, and more crime overall, then it's not really a right to self defence at all. It's an invitation to heighten your risk of experiencing personal violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=v401YR0YmXg

This is actual Australian evening TV

god you sound like such a fucking poof

You sound like a low IQ bogan. I'm going to go watch Twin Peaks.

let me guess. you're from Sydney?

youtu.be/QZ1pgEz_4_4

I'm from Cheltenham.