How much does Jay lift?

How much does Jay lift?

bout tree fiddy

did he get the soldier serum?
is he no longer a manlet?

looks like a curlbro

He doesn't lift, he just jogs. It's as simple as that to get fit.

He should have worked on his filmmaking skills instead.

His midsection still looks flabby

>curlbro
>forearms that good
"no"

>shield in background
my god it all makes sense

he's beautiful

Jay Bauman? Is that you?

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

i can imagine you sweating profusely while you type this out in your mom's basement

Not much, he's a manlet and still doesn't have much more than bodyweight muscles. He could probably look like he does just doing like 30lb curls, some body weight exercises, maybe benching 170lbs at most if he even does bench. Looks more like one of the guys you see on all the arms ((((machines)))) once a week.

>not knowing it's copypasta

and he also has shit taste. You'd think at that age he'd know a bit more about film.

somebody had to type it out in the first place

>would always be down for beers and movies
>would NEVER give you the "sorry bro GTG gf is home from work" 2 hours into the night bullshit
>wouldn't do shit behind your back like talk shit or fuck your girl
>would laugh at your mediocre jokes
>funny fella and makes you feel at ease

Jay is the best of the worst.

>somebody
Meme-o-Tron 3k?

>Cardio will grow you muscle mass.

Gtfo you uneducated fuck.

how much does mike's penis weigh?

you fuckin waht?

well by the size of him 5'5 about 1/1000th of a kilogram

I saw Jay at a thrift store in Wisconsin two years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen VHS tapes in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the tapes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each tape and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>5"5
but Jay has to stand on a small box to measure up to Mike

When compared to Rich and Mike, do you think Jay looks at his hair and goes "Phew. Thank God I don't drink as much as these guys or I'd be fucked in the looks department too." ?

I don't see why he wouldn't. It's useful to be friends with unattractive people so that you look vastly more attractive by comparison.

That's an old pic. Jay got into lifting back in 2014 when he became self-conscious about his image and started unjusting himself. He gave up on it now, it's very apparent if you watch recent videos like the last Halloween BotW, he's back in dyel mode.