Underworld Thread

Underworld Thread

Has anyone seen Blood Wars yet? Why did this series go to shit so fast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjyVUnZw8Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blood Wars is shit.

No scene will ever be as deliciously goofy as the opening to the first.

Weeeell.... the concept of whole idea is interesting, but it seems to keep falling into a hands of someone who know anything about "B" film in this case it's about the horror & action. Soooo if they nail it right, the result would be great roller coaster ride.

>that typing
L-Lily?

play it cool guys

No, I haven't and I never will. I'd really like to see La La Land, but my theater isn't playing it. It's playing the new Underworld movie though. That doesn't even make sense to me, I'd think more people would want to see La La Land than this.

haha come on senpai, it's pure kino, also the shoout at the tube is the balls

It was always shit user. Right from the start.

> Why did this series go to shit so fast?
only the first movie is good, the rest are worth watching for sexy Beckinsale (and Rhona Mitra) and that's it

I've actually never heard of this series before now, and it looks horrible.

Does anyone know the source of webm related?

I think that's what he meant.

>I'd think more people would want to see La La Land than this.
Then clearly you thought wrong

>Why did this series go to shit so fast?
They didn't keep boss nigga on as a writer.

Kate Beckinsale in a tight suit is never shit.

How old are you? The marketing storm was HUGE in 2003. The first one was extremely popular.

Probably a video from Lily's cell phone.

I'm 20. Lived in America all my life. I must have just missed it.

GOAT milf

Am I? I've never heard anyone express interest in seeing this movie. I'd think the novelty of a Ryan Gosling/Emma Stone musical would bring in a ton of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjyVUnZw8Qg

Underworld films have always done relatively well at the box office, far more of a sure thing than some musical, a genre that's been on life support since the seventies

Don't bother with it, it's fucking garbage. I couldn't even get through the first one.

cleary underage

Imagine having a mother who runs around nearly naked and gets her ass groped by men in public.

You mother would do it if she wasn't a fat cow.

That's her husband.

his voice is incredible

Yes you are, because
>my theater isn't playing it. It's playing the new Underworld movie though.
That means more people want to see the new Underworld movie than La La Land. Do you think the people who decide which movies show in what screens and for how long make those decisions on a whim, or like you based on what they personally would like to see?
They show what will make them the most money IE what name will get asses in seats, a new movie from a long running franchise is paydirt

That guy looks closer to Lily's age than Kate's age.

He's grabbing her asshole in public. My hero.

So is Michael dead or what? the only reason I watched Blood Wars because of A)Kate with White hair in spandex B)Michael

qt TSA

I defy anyone to tell me that's not a nice booty

It's a fake booty

underworld is to blade what muse is to radiohead

The onus is on you to prove that

was

They're both 43 I think. He's her (now ex)husband.

I'd like the Blade movies if they didn't star one of the most insufferable actors whose face I'd like to see punched in

For that reason alone Underworld is better

43 years of shit right through that ass

Snipes is a fucking melon in real life but he plays Blade well and the movies range from enjoyable to absolute kino
You're like one of those faggots who starts huffing and whining about Scientology when someone wants to put on a fun Cruise movie on, who gives a shit what the guy does off screen

2003 was almost 20 years ago

>I'd like the Blade movies if they didn't star one of the most insufferable actors whose face I'd like to see punched in

Go iceskate uphill motherfucker

Anyone who doesn't like the Underworld movies is gay as fuck.

Underworld has good lore desu, but Awakening and the new movie kind of ruined it

I never said anything about what he's like in real life, faggot, don't put words in my mouth. I don't give a single fuck about what he does in his personal life, and btw I love Tom Cruise

There's just something about Snipes, doesn't matter the role, that irritates the hell out of me. Not sure what it is, something about his face maybe, but I find anything starring him almost unwatchable

Fuck you, Snipes is based.

Evolution is what ruined the lore, user

what a clusterfuck

it was okay user

Evolution had the most lore.

Just kill yourself faggot

The action was good, but the story was atrocious. The first movie had interesting backstory that was very Shakespearean, but Evolution shits all over that by turning it into a family drama with a villain who has daddy issues. Also the way they connected Selene's past to it, that was lazy as hell.

Surely they could have come up with something better

Are any of the original writers still involved?

lol what? first time watching it was very easy to follow, also everything in Evolution was alluded in the first one

>lol what? first time watching it was very easy to follow
I never said it was hard to follow

>also everything in Evolution was alluded in the first one
And it was fine when the "one bitten by bat, the other by wolf" was just a vague part of the series mythology, but actually seeing it on screen was about as cheesy as it gets. And beyond that, the characters from the first movie are sorely missed, replaced by characters like Marcus and Alexander Corvinus that had no impact on me, no matter how much I love Derek Jacobi.

>this thread is on autosage
but why

I noticed that, wtf

Fact of the matter is 1st and second were rich with lore despite your shit taste. 3 is where they fucked up and it's gotten worse since

it's probably the OP's image which is commonly used to start Beckinsale waifu threads, not to mention he's a mobile poster

>killing micheal in a 5 second flashback after all that bullshit time spent in the 1st one

It's trash m8

I hate Thom Yorke too but still consider Radiohead to have better songs user.

How did Victor survive that crap at the end of 3?

>Fact of the matter is 1st and second were rich with lore despite your shit taste.
More lore isn't necessarily a good thing, sometimes a bit of mystery is better. But by all means, continue to enjoy the piece of shit that Underworld: Evolution, no skin off my back

yeah but I can listen to his music without wanting to punch him

can't say the same for Wesley Snipes movies

then go watch Rise of the Lycans if you miss those characters, 1 and 2 had the most lore and world building, the franchise was cheesy from the get go so I dont see your problem

Lousy writing.

I saw Rise of the Lycans, and I liked the cast but it was just a boring and unnecessary retread. I'd rather just rewatch the original

>the franchise was cheesy from the get go so I dont see your problem
Except the first movie is grand and baroque, second movie is just really corny melodrama with an uninteresting villain and even less interesting character motivations. The action sequences aren't as good either

so? youre the only one hating on 2 here

>so?
just stating an opinion, it happens from time to time on a discussion board, if you can believe it

>just stating an opinion

as expected from a pleb

rude

New thread since this one is about to 404:

>muh lore
how to spot a pleb 101