Which VPN is the most reliable one when it comes to dealing with Netflix' proxy blocking?

Which VPN is the most reliable one when it comes to dealing with Netflix' proxy blocking?

I've been using Buffered for awhile to access Netflix' US content, but it's been broken for days now and there doesn't seem to be a fix in sight.

Which VPNs do you guys use? I've been looking into ExpressVPN, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

readwrite.com/2014/04/10/raspberry-pi-vpn-tutorial-server-secure-web-browsing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'd recommend not living in a shit country

If you can afford to, you may wish to look into building your own VPN using a Raspberry Pi phone.

readwrite.com/2014/04/10/raspberry-pi-vpn-tutorial-server-secure-web-browsing

Yeah

Thanks, but it sounds like it would be too much of a hassle for a non-techie, I'd prefer to find a subscription based, simple solution

No one?

>Sup Forums
>netflix
lmao

I thought netflix mixed all vpn/proxy services

expressVPN is pretty good. not every server works with netflix but theres still a fair few. at least one in every country and like 6 or 7 for the states. pretty fast and pretty cheap too

How the fuck can he get any use from this? He is clearly looking for an overseas service to get around not being in the US to use a US based service.

Thanks, sounds good

Can you tell me how long it takes ExpressVPN to get new IP adresses for their servers once they've been blacklisted by Netflix?

Yarr harr de da de de, if you love to sail the seas...

extreme retard detected

>rent some server space in a US data center for fuck all/month
>setup an OS there
>setup a vpn/remote desktop to it

>wow you now have a non-shitty non bandwidth capped 100% uptime US based proxy

>rent some server space in a US data center for fuck all/month

Can you recommend a reliable host?

>US Server
Enjoy prison

It won't be a free one that's for sure.

opera

Not looking for a free one
Opera is very slow for streams and they are usually blocked fast

idk desu, i pretty much stopped using netflix. gonna cancel my subscription probably. their customer service is good though, i sent them an email asking what servers worked for netflix and they got back to me real quick, and theres a live chat on their website so you can probably just ask them yourself

this desu. it's what i've been using for a lotta shit. i love how they offer a free vpn.

I have hotspotshield It stopped working a few days ago though

>"free" services

Hahaha

?

Hi cats

>He doesn't use Hola for 40 minutes to watch shows and then uninstalls it when done.

When I was looking into it, the one they were pushing was Express VPN. I never went any further, that said with the UKs new online privacy laws I'm once again considering it. That said, this was many months ago now and Express might be old news and already blocked by Netflix.

Search google, look for what seem like reputable sources.

>even installing something that uses your connection as a proxy for others

lmao

>pedophile shitposters in the uk start to get scared thread

I farted.