*Record scratch and freeze frame*

*Record scratch and freeze frame*

Yep, that's me, you're probably wondering how I got in this situation. Well, come and see

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDq9fL--Avw
youtube.com/watch?v=zYIaDYRipoM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khatyn_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Made me kek just a bit

>When I first saw this picture I thought the movie was going to be about a kidnapped slav who went on crazy adventures with a nazi unit

I honestly would have preferred that

Laid on the ebul natzis a little too thick. Forgiving the exagerated propaganda scenes, it's pretty cool. It does have some weird editing though. Couldn't really tell what was happening with the chick in the forest bit.

Part 1 (Russian, English subtitles)

youtube.com/watch?v=oDq9fL--Avw

Part 2 (Russian, English subtitles)

youtube.com/watch?v=zYIaDYRipoM

>anti-Nazi film which shows the Nazis in the movie doing stuff still not as bad as what the Soviets did

r u me?

Still that entire sequence really, really made me feel not very good.

ugly movie, with ugly actors

She'd been gangfucked by the "admirers", somewhat insane and was cleaning herself up and she initially mistook Florya for Chief Kosach (who she was in love with)

fuck off stormfag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khatyn_massacre

your dog is ugly

Well memed.

>ugly
I'll fucking deck you

>anyone who got tiered of evil nazis meme is a stormfag

So beautiful

>make a movie about an actual event in history

>complain about the barbarity of the nazi regime being depicted is too much of a meme

they really were that evil though

what film/show is this?

Dad's Army

come and see

army dog

>people trying to pretend the Eastern Front wasn't hell on earth all round, with everyone on all sides at every level committing atrocities day in and day out for years
>"hurr dey can't trick me into believing anything bad happened'

It shouldn't annoy me but it does, it's just such a prick way of pretending to be le so in the know, so redpilled

Wheres the proof? "witnesses" aren't proof

>this is 10/10 in CCCP

The eastern front was heavily propagandized because communism is a shit ideology. No doubt it was horrible for the soldiers but that doesn't mean teh ebul nahtzis raped and murdered soviet villages.

>doesn't mean teh ebul nahtzis raped and murdered soviet villages.
They did naziboo

How could you know if you weren't there?

And your conjecture/narrative spinning 80 years later is much better proof.

You have to prove that nazis were burning whole villages alive. The only proof I've heard for these kinds of massacres are eye witness testimonies from communist peasants who were probably told what to say by commissars and other soviet officials.

Dirlewanger is probably the one exception to this rule, literally an alcoholic, necrophiliac sex offender

That tribunal is over. Consensus based on facts available was that it happened. It's not your place to reopen the trial of public opinion and demand the claim be validated again. You are initiating a new claim that the old verdict was false. Burden of proof is on you, faggot.

>this is what western liberals actually believe

>that doesn't mean teh ebul nahtzis raped and murdered soviet villages.
Except that's the only thing they did

World War II never happened though

They weren't soldiers you fucking moron, the Dirlewanger Brigade was literally made up of cunts who would be in a concentration camp if the war wasn't on

Khatyn was done by the soviets tho

read the link, Sup Forumsyp

My bad, I didn't. I thought you were talking about the first one during the soviet invasion. And fuck Sup Forums btw

The first was, they changed studios for the 1943 sequel to the critically acclaimed first

rekt

kek
even Sup Forums got invaded by Sup Forumscist

also which is the better subs for the bluray edition?
dvd rip or something? couldnt find anything on subscene for english subs.

wow, he said fuck pol. you are truly one of us.

Fuck Sup Forums

That actually happened constantly, just the same as it did to German villages when the tide went the other way. Like the other guy said look up Dirlewanger, you're not talking about 'muh proud frontline Landsers who dindu nuffin' here, you're talking about brigades scraped together from prisons for the purpose of carrying out reprisals in rear areas.

>he wouldn't fuck prime proletarian pussy

pleb

>42.30
>dancing in the rain
top qt

NAZIS DINDU NUFFIN THEY A GOOD BOY

>Defending a unit even the SS was called in to investigate for being sick fucks

You know you've gone too far when Himmler calls you to explain yourself

i'm getting real tired of this pol imbeciles

fuck off and die

>That slut in the truck with the speakers sucking on lobster
MUH DICK everytime

Ivan's Childhood is better.

who cares if they did?

The slavs and nazis hated each other on such a visceral level. That's what makes the eastern front so brutal.

>The slavs and nazis hated each other on such a visceral level
Hell the Slavs hated the other Slavs and were all to willing to help out Germany in that regard

>that obvious oversimplification

>The slavs and nazis hated each other
Only because the Nazis started to exterminate the population.

>Only because the Nazis started to exterminate the population
Except they never really did, they killed Jews and the infamous Commissar Order. They never had the chance to go Final Solution on the Slavs and inducted hundreds of thousands of them into the SS, shithouse Hiwi units and local military

>Nazis in a scene
>No cuckoldry

IMMERSION BROKEN

Except they did.

>they killed Jews and the infamous Commissar Order
And of course anti-partisan actions which allowed them to burn villages and kill random civilians.

>and inducted hundreds of thousands of them into the SS
Collaboration was of course popular, especially in Ukraine, but even more joined Soviet partisans. Ukrainian fascists believed that thanks to the Nazis they will be able to create their own independent state, which was of course just an absurd dream.

I don't count anti-partisan shit as premeditated genocide, I think even a rational human being would be broken when they saw some of the shit partisans did, and it goes both ways
>Collaboration was of course popular, especially in Ukraine
And the Baltic states, and in Belarus, and in the Caucasus, and in fucking anywhere Russians weren't a majority

Go and Watch

The following non-jewish civilians died in these countries under German occupation:

>Belgium: 40,000
>Czechoslovakia: 240,000
>Denmark: 6,000
>Baltics: 386,000
>France: 300,000
>Netherlands: 97,000
>Norway: 8,000
>Poland: 2,800,000
>Greece: 417,000
>Hungary: 150,000
>Romania: 200,000
>USSR: ~8,750,000
>Yugoslavia: ~500,000

The "Nazi's only killed Jews" meme is Sup Forumsbeard low-IQ revisionism. There's a reason the Germans experienced massive resistance movements everywhere they occupied.

Forgot Italy and Albania, it's about 130,000 and 7,000 respectively

kek

I didn't say they only killed Jews though did I? I said they never went final solution on them, bit of a fucking key difference you easily triggered cunt

Return and View

This would be hilarious except for the fact that communism was a complete failure and now all former Soviet lands are complete and utter shitholes on earth. Not that Germany is any better off mind you.

those died mostly because of famine caused by allied bombing

Oh cool. The Soviets didn't kill those civilians in Ukraine either then.

>This fucking meme again
And yet Germany was totally capable of increasing tank and aircraft production rates in this same time period? Why make this excuse? Why not be honest and say "To Germany Germans lives are worth more"? Why play this song and dance about how poor old Germany really gave a fuck about some degnerates rotting in a camp?

No, it was actually Bandera and his Ukrainians who did the killing

This source separates violence deaths from famine deaths.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

Germans killed far more than famine

Of course this is where we get the "this is fake" excuse

Fuck off back to your containment lager, swine

thank you for the (you)s ;^)

The Allies were bombing only bakeries and groceries.

any discussion about this film on this board always leads to Sup Forums crossposters to flood it

DUDE SOVIET PROPAGANDA LMAO

for fuck's sake, can you enjoy a film without shoehorning your personal political beliefs into it?

And orphanages, also 4 million people died in Dresden
t. Himmler

It's hilarious how much of a baby nazis were/are about Dresden. You level half of Europe and massacre millions and get mad when people fire back?

Dresden was the last gasp of NSDAP PR, that's why they inflated the figures by 10, they were hoping for a backswing that suddenly the West would sue for peace. What they could never expect was cunts 70 years later whining about it

Lmao that's what you get for trying to appease leftists retard. Next time just stick to your own arguments

You meme everything and therefore have no emotion.

No, it really isn't.

>guys I'm not from Sup Forums or anything but don't you think the nazis did nothing wrong? those fucking lying jews!

Unit Dirlewanger literally did everything they showed in Come and See

even the other SS thought he was out of his mind. he was a legit alcoholic serial killer type in charge of unit of criminals who just wanted to rape, pillage and generally cause mayhem

>I mean I don't particularly like Hitler but the guy said some interesting things about those filthy kikes trying to destroy our beautiful race

"The 40th anniversary of the Great Victory was approaching. The management had to be given something topical. I had been reading and rereading the book I Am from the Burning Village, which consisted of the first-hand accounts of people who miraculously survived the horrors of the fascist genocide in Belorussia. Many of them were still alive then, and Belorussians managed to record some of their memories onto film. I will never forget the face and eyes of one peasant, and his quiet recollection about how his whole village had been herded into a church, and how just before they were about to be burned, an officer of the Sonderkommando gave them the offer: "Whoever has no children can leave". And he couldn't take it, he left, and left behind his wife and little kids... or about how another village was burned: the adults were all herded into a barn, but the children were left behind. And later, the drunk men surrounded them with sheepdogs and let the dogs tear the children to pieces.
And then I thought: the world doesn't know about Khatyn! They know about Katyn, about the massacre of the Polish officers there. But they don't know about Belorussia. Even though more than 600 villages were burned there!

I understood that this would be a very brutal film and that it was unlikely that people would be able to watch it. I told this to my screenplay coauthor, the writer Ales Adamovich. But he replied: "Let them not watch it, then. This is something we must leave after us. As evidence of war, and as a plea for peace."

WOKE UP QUICK
AT ABOUT NOON
JUST KNEW I HAD TO BE IN DEUTSCHLAND SOON

>And then I thought: the world doesn't know about Khatyn! They know about Katyn, about the massacre of the Polish officers there. But they don't know about Belorussia. Even though more than 600 villages were burned there!

>They erased all references to Katyn, the site of a Soviet atrocity, and made a great spectacle of Khatyn, the site of a German atrocity. By this three card monte trick the Soviets attempted to gull the world into believing that Katyn really was the site of a German war crime.
>Meanwhile, the Soviets obliterated references to Katyn on maps and in official reference works. Then, in 1969, Moscow did something strange that many believe was further calculated to confuse the issue further: it chose a small village named Khatyn as the cite for Belorussia’s national war memorial. There was no apparent reason for the selection. Khatyn was one of 9,200 Belorussian villages the Germans had destroyed and one of more than a hundred where they had killed civilians in retaliation for partisan attacks. In Latin transliteration, however, Katyn and Khatyn look and sound alike, though they are spelled and pronounced quite differently in Russian and Belorussian. When President Nixon visited the USSR in July 1974, he toured the Khatyn memorial at his hosts’ insistence. Sensing that the Soviets were exploiting the visit for propaganda purposes, The New York Times headlined its coverage of the tour: “Nixon Sees Khatyn, a Soviet Memorial, Not Katyn Forest.”
That was part of the Soviet propaganda.