Why is this scene a meme?

Why is this scene a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuysY1BekOE
youtu.be/-Li998pZxwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get the fuck outta here!

It's just so ridiculous and overacted. Aiden's performance, the Bane voice, the choreography, everything. Plus it has almost nothing to do with the rest of the movie. It does a bad job of introducing Bane, and Dr. Pavel is just a boring plot device. And it copies too much from TDK's opening (villain was actually hiding in plain sight all along, manages to outwit everyone and get away with his prize). TDKR in general is a mess.

Some autist shot up a Colorado theater when this scene from this film was playing on the screen so it became a meme. Also a plane crashed in Les Baines, France.

neat, thanks.

i didnt see the movie until well after the memes
i assumed the things i saw were edits of some scene in the middle of the movie
i lost my shit why thats how the movie opens

It's a big scene

For View.

because...
>youtube.com/watch?v=IuysY1BekOE

That's hilarious.

The scene comes across almost unreal since every aspect of it has been memed so hard for 5 years straight now.

Nice pepe, saved

if the entire film was like the plane scene it would be a 10/10

It was a meme before this you fucking newfag

youtu.be/-Li998pZxwU
How long can you make it without laughing. I can't get past the power stance

I thought Bane's voice wasn't so bad.

I also liked that CIA man was basically asking the question that nobody who'd heard of Bane before would ask. "Who is Bane? Why does he wear that mask? What happens if you take it off?"

No, brother. u

Have you been here since July?

because it's unintentionally ridiculous and terrible

what's the meaning of that hand?
is that a meme?

When i first saw this film i had no issue with this scene at all, i wasnt really paying close attention to the dialogue. in retrospect, its a well directed scene and sets up the film with a great set piece, but the script is so terrible that it's just been picked on for ages. The only aspect of the scene not related to the script is the pose aiden gillan takes as the car drives in, and thats because it's so ridiculous and his outfit looks goofy. All of the other memes come from the dialogue, be it the lines themselves or the delivery (specifically in reference to Tom Hardy).
Btw has anyone else experienced the effect where you know the scene so well that the delivery of the lines by the actors is actually really dissapointing? It probably contributes to the joke, all of the deliveries seem really flat and lazy

It's Kino.

It got me too lmao
Its just so ridiculous- why the fuck is he standing like that? Also the shot composition makes him pop out way more than anything else in the frame, its so weird

It was a maymay from the day Nolan uploaded it to Jewtube prior to the release of the movie.

Kinooooo

I didnt hear anything about that shooting being during that scene
Also it was a meme way before that thing in france, that was a big day for baneposting

It's a good scene, but Nolan couldn't possibly win here. He had the impossible task of topping Ledger's entrance (and basically everything he did) in TDK, so whatever else he would have done instead was gonna be doomed, overanalized to death.

Nolan's amateurish mistakes didn't help, as good as his movies are, he always makes mistakes that stand out like a sore thumb and could be more or less easily corrected but for some reason aren't, which hurts them and makes them easily to make fun of on the internet.

That is why no one appreciates that the plane scene was practical, old school with a real plane, real stuntpeople and instead people focus on what he did even slightly wrong or what could be made fun of.

When was the last time something like this was done?

In 1993. Stallone's Cliffhanger. Yes, that long ago.

> the pose aiden gillan takes as the car drives in, and thats because it's so ridiculous and his outfit looks goofy.

There's nothing remarkable about it at all, you're looking at it through the lens of speds reposting it thousands of times. Not surprising as no one here seems to understand fallacies in thinking.

chuckled when Masketta suddenly remembered to grab the steering wheel and lost it when the stupid started

Brain?

>suddenly remembered to grab the steering wheel and lost it when the stupid started

>bane spammers are either too young or too stupid to drive

Suddenly a lot makes sense