I'm just here to fuck your wife, marty

>I'm just here to fuck your wife, marty.

what did he mean by this?

Do americans really mow each other's lawns?

Sometimes, if the lawn is small enough. I used to mow my neighbor's.

yes, but only close friends. like I wouldnt just show up and mow a work buddies lawn, but I mow my highschool buddies lawn all the time.

wow you europeans are really non-hospitable

Who was in the wrong here?

More importantly, who was Yur Waif?

they mow everything because they travel in those fat people mowers.

Cucklodry at its finest.
If you let someone else mow your lawn you may as well go to your cuckshed.

No one, rust had no bad intentions and marty was right to be upset that rust did something marty is supposed to do, as if he couldn't do it himself

>he has never smelled the moist clippings of a freshly mowed lawn ny another man's hand

lol. sometimes I even ay 13 year old boys to mow my lawn just to watch them do it.

FILES MARTY

Rust for not following the bro code

Me and me ol' mum don't have a lawn. Just a corner of the kitchen where sunlight sometimes strays

the lawn clearly

*does it anyway*

Marty projected his insecurity regarding marital infidelity onto Rust and escalated the situation.

>helping your neighbour out is "cuckoldry"
>stormfaggots

When my dad was getting old and sick he and mom had my brother and me over for dinner. When we got to the house we noticed that the lawn was really unkempt. After dinner we decided that we'd mow the lawn. Dad was absolutely pissed off, but we knew that he wasn't strong enough to do the job anymore.

>Cuck detected

masculinity really is fragile

It's called courtesy. If I'm out snowblowing I'll do my neighbor's drive and the sidewalk in front of his house. He's an old fucking man.

You have been on Sup Forums too long. Go have human contact, parasite.