Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with commercialized garbage now?

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with commercialized garbage now?

>now

>If its commercial it's bad

Guess who is never invited to parties

>throwing social life around on the 3rd post

lmao look where you are

Go back to that place.

You're right we should be jacking off to Terrence Malick films nonstop.

Is that bad?

You can be an aspie on the inside but still have a social life you know. You're getting literally the best of both worlds

You mean like before you and all the other Sup Forums posters took over?

Why did you post a refrigerator?

delet this

This. And people actually hate on films for being "boring and slow" without being ashamed.
Why do people like that even come to a board for television and film?
Surely shitposting about commercial garbage with the depth of a rain puddle can't be that exciting.

Then why are you here?

/film/ will fix it. If plebs can change our board by crying on /q/ then surely we can using /qa/

With the Star Wars stuff, it's because it's fucking funny. I think Star Wars is pure fucking shit and haven't even seen any of the new ones, but I post in Star Wars threads all the time.

Why do you pretend its good for likes on Facebook? Are you really that much of a lonely mong?

I'm not over 23, don't use Facebook. Anyway, its dumb fun. No intellectual has ever claimed something has to be smart to be good or enjoyable, you're a pseudo If you do.

Because its more profitable for hiro this way. Expect the same thing to happen to whatever other boards that hold up "patricianhood" soon.

>I'm not over 23
Oh it shows alright

You're emotionally stunted on the level of 13 if you think social adaptation is a sign of immaturity

but its fun duyde

u don't hate fun do u??

His films are infinitely better than SW / GoT / Marvel shlock. They are high quality films.

You can enjoy both dumb blockbusters and more subtle art films. If you imply you cannot, it shows you're a projecting underage trying to explain their lack of social skills.

You're literally the superficial person the guy on the left is talking about kek

>Run of the mill YA garbage
>good
PAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA