Do films ever make you cry?

Do films ever make you cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/98244658
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no way fag

Only kino makes me cry
Films not so much, flicks and movies not at all

sometimes when they get too beautiful I struggle to not shed a tear or two.

I cried during that part in interstellar when he sees his kids recordings after getting off the water planet. time travel feels always fuck my shit up

Yes. It's a combination of music and humanity that gets me.

It is not a blubbering cry but my eyes well up.

qt

I actually just had a dream I was watching this kino that made me cry a bunch but no never in real life

a few times yeah

The Elephant Man does.

I legit shed a tear when they announced Emmanuelle's name as the winner for Best Actress that year.

Lol jk fuck your life nigga JLaw won over her

very very rarely, it generally is a beautiful scene such as the "end" of the sacrifice, a lot of barry lyndon is so beautiful if I'm feeling faggy I'll tear up a bit, I cried when his uncle died and he kissed him

I hate "sad" films though, it has to be a human emotion or a sublime type of reflective thing going on to get me.

is this the cast of american Harry Potter?

God, it still hurts.

Occasionally bring a tear to my eye, but not actually cry. I had a lump in my throat during The Martian even though it's not that good, because I could easily imagine the isolation and hopelessness of the situation. I also teared up at the end of Falling Down.

Are you me? The whole idea of it was overwhelming me, that scene made the movie for me

The opening scene of Saving Private Ryan when the old guy is stumbling in Arlington gets me.

Yes, for example:
The Wrestler, LOTR (Always), The Green Mile, Hacksaw Ridge recently, Million Dollar Baby, that Paul Walker tribute in Fast 7

I don't usually cry, but show me any version of The Little Matchstick Girl and I'll instantly tear up. My one true weakness.

Not that one. That movie just made me mad that they tricked me into watching a 2 hour long commercial for the criterion collection.

The end of Return of the King.
Forrest Gump when he's talking to the gravestone.

Solid drama.

lol vimeo.com/98244658

Loooooool

I cried watching Inside Out last night. I feel like such a faggot, I cried twice. When she cried in front of her class it just hit me, I was the new kid like 5 times growing up. Then I cried at the end when she returns home.

It was the first time I had cried at any movie or TV show in like 6 years

When I saw T2, when I was like, 12, I cried when the Terminator died

No shame there, Pixar are emotional assassins.

>Take her to the moon for me

Saw this on a date with a longtime crush and openly wept.

Later that night received one of the best blowjobs of my life. Definite top 3

This film was pretty terrible but the ending was kino af

I need more films this comfy.

im an emotional mess, films make me cry all the time.

Going to watch the Green Mile today. Already know how it ends though. Is it still going to hit me?

I cried during Shawshank Redemption with no regret. I cried during the Sacrifice and I cried during All is Lost with Redford.

I just can't stand bad shit happening to dogs.

Pic related from the beginning to the end

Yeah, dogs are bro-tier.

Yes