You will never direct a movie

>you will never direct a movie

>tfw I directed 9 movies and shown my fetish in all of them

Quentin?

Fuck off Quintin

oh my god quentin, do kill bill 3

uno farto

Just do it faggot. Edit random people walking on the street into something comprehensible if you need to.

You're not as good at directing as you think you are or you think you will be when you start. Those first few moments of actually directing shit are going to be terrifying. Now, faggot, what you're going to do is get to that point and keep going until you're where you want to be. Stop making shitty threads like this and get to work, faggot.

Where are the feet in H8ful 8?

Unless... You mean...

If anything, I'd like to co-direct one, just so my buds can keep my shit in place if I start pulling a George Lucas.

i directed a movie with your mum last night if ya know what i mean lmao

I mean, you could. What's stopping you getting some cash together, some cheap gear, some "actors" and throwing something together. You never know, it could be a hit at some festival and you could be discovered. Either than or you end up on some bad movie podcast/internet show and are tarred and feathered for the rest of your life.

>You'll never titty fuck a slavs babushka tits

Directing fucking sucks. Co-directing with your bros is one of the funnest experiences I've had

BIG

get a room

Directing movie is not easy.

Do you want to be pic related? He directed a movie. Some really shitty movies. Do you want to make something like Manos: the Hands of Fate? Or Reefer Madness?

There is a reason why film school exists. And even then. To make a big movie. Like. A really BIG movie. The one that nets you fame. That requires a degree of brown nosing. Shilling.

Now ask yourself: do you REALLY want to direct a movie?

Underage and should be b&

>There is a reason why film school exists.

ahahahahahaha

>Peter Jackson
>made a couple of extremely low budget but great horror comedies with his friends.
>hes given $200 million to direct Lord of the Rings
>amount of time at film school = zero

your status = BTFO.

Nobody's stopping you, except you

I could. It wouldn't be a big studio effort, not even a good indie-tier effort. But technically nothing's stopping me from directing a (shit) movie.

> Do you want to make something like Manos: the Hands of Fate? Or Reefer Madness?
Why wouldn't I want to make a cult classic that gets me shitloads of dollars?

only one enemie remainn.... two if you counte God...