>savage oppress LEL
>night sisters
>godzilla monsters
>muh mandalorians
>dark edgy saber
>etc etc etc
>gave birth to the abomination called rebels

no, it's fucking not. that is all.

So was that mortis shit canon or not. I just finished it.

Criminally underrated. I've been so triggered about Rebels replacing it that I've not watched any of it.

Best Character Arcs:
1. Fives
2. Ahsoka
3. Ventress
4. Anakin
5. Maul

youtube.com/watch?v=F-Vilh5K8BM

Like it or not, that's what Star Wars is now.

Go with the flow or stay miserable.

Watched the first few on netflix, it was alright. Episodes are a bit too self contained though but i guess it's to be expected for a tv show. Was i supposed to watch a movie first?is it on netflix?

Watch in chronological order or regular?

The first 2 seasons are like that, it only gets into actual arcs in season 3

or maybe, if i think a franchise has jumped the shark, i stop watching it! or do you seriously think people are beholden to star wars and are forced to endure kiddy shit for the rest of time?

Chronological

Maul should have been left for dead and Ahsoka is a Dave Filone self-insert special snowflake.

Fives, Ventress and Anakin were alright tho.

And for some reason you still watched it. Care to explain?

The thing is Maul would have been relatively fine if they never introduced Savage, Savage was such a shit character

>that's what Star Wars is now.
over my dead body

i'm not that user who watched it, i'm just here to shit on star wars fanboys like you.

Oh, carry on then.

>It's a Sheev vs. Red Maul and Yellow Maul episode

YEA BOOOIIIII, best Anime Battle of all time!

I really enjoyed Rebels so far, Bringing Thrawn in to the new canon worked out great. And the show is just plain fun.

>Fun
That's one word for it

Meh, I get it, but in context that didn't end up bothering me as much, Its a cartoon, I can suspend my disbelief.

Spinning IS a good trick though

Rebels has gone too far with the lightsaber shit, darkusaberu was one thing, spinsaber was bad enough, when they start flying around with them it's just fucking gay

>it aint sheev starts playing

>savage opress
>brutal subjugate
>barbarous terrorize
>terrible trample
>furious crush
>horrible impale
>nasty annoy
>merciless crumble
>infinite destroy
>kekkingly shitpost

Murder Rape Fuck will be the new villain in Episode IX

>that's what Star Wars is now.
All I see is the same it ever was.
Manchildren garbage.
Can't wait until you tasteless fucks grow out of it so we can discuss cinema again in this board.

>again
Nice meme you pretentious fuck.

I still don't know why people keep comparing darksaber with a katana, Katanas have curvature, darksaber doesn't, it looks like a machete

>t. lotr/potter/got fan

The OT gave birth to the prequels. Does that mean the ot is shit?

Maul vs Old Ben on Tatooine! Get fucking hype!

youtube.com/watch?v=_O_Xq_qk8Dg

>pretentious for calling Star Wars garbage
Star Wars is on the same level as capeshit, it's only saving grace was that at least it was over, but now that we're going to see yearly shitty flicks to cash on in it became usalvageable on all fronts.
The only blockbuster franchise that was ever decent was Lord of the Rings.

Get with the times, grampa, when you don't like something you just say it's weeb or that comes from Japan, doesn't matter isn't true.

Yes. All of the clone wars is canon

The movie is separate. It's not terribly important but it introduces ahsoka

Ded

No it looks like a saber, you fucking idiot, which really makes you wonder why they don't call the standard form lightrapiers

>The only blockbuster franchise that was ever decent was Lord of the Rings.
fucking called it

>No curvature, 100% straight sword with one edge
>Looks like a saber
Sure, and rapiers are kriegmessers

>pretentious for calling Star Wars garbage
No pretentious for thinking your superior by discussing "cinema".

Indiana Jones

>100% straight edge
Really gets the noggin joggin

random movie title

Why is the art style so disgusting and ugly? Such a strange decision to make your show that ugly.

Anyway, the other clone wars cartoon, the 2d one, is way better.

yes

I thought Sheev killed Darth Maul and his brother? How is this faggot still alive?

>Maul shows up
>Obi Wan says "I sense something, a presence I've not felt since..." because XD VADER SAID IT IN A NEW HOPE REMEMBER!?!

Oh fuck is that Thrawn?

Thrawn is canon?

I might have to watch Rebels.

CG Clone Wars grew on me

it was breddy good

it's weird that I can't stand watching Rebels though

Sheev didnt kill Maul

Yes. Thrawn showed up this season voiced by Mads Mikkelsen's brother.

They won't do anything with him, he's just there for hella epic fanservice

they keep true to his character in rebels

Is Rebels at least a bit more mature than CW?

Fuck no, it's a by the numbers kids show

What happens to your jedi powers if your medichlorine count is cut in half? I imagine there's less blood flowing through darth maul now.

>that's what Star Wars is now

Get ready for all those webms of all the hardcore and bloody decapitations coming at you user.

Sheev just killed his brother.
It's very similar. Just different animation. Plus the voices of James Earl Jones as Vader and Frank Oz as Yoda. We evil get Vader vs. Ahsoka and return of other Clone Wars characters like Captain Rex.

>Warningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarningwarning
This show looks so fucking stupid

>there are people ITT who hate Ahsoka
But she really grew into her own after S1 of the show

That's the go to defence for Disney Of Arabia fans

It's the same writers, so pretty much. Also there have been deaths and a major character got blinded with a lightsaber.

>dude let's give anakin an apprentice lmao
garbage

I liked it how they resurrected Vader's slower OT fighting style for Rebels

Top waifu material though

Give me one good reason why giving Anakin an apprentice was bad writing

I don't see curvature in there, please show me where it is, I see a straight sword with one edge. But I guess pic related is also a katana, no?

tfw Forest Whitaker will get more lines as Saw in one episode of Rebels than the entirety of Rogue One

Why use pronouns? Just give the characters numbers and have them monologue at each other.

because it's stupid, inconsistent with the ot, and generally has no place in star wars

>No it looks like a saber,
When did I say it was a katana outside of a single engrishu joke you fucking dipshit

Is this really a best-selling author?
I don't care about the pronouns, it's just terribly written.

>His brain can't grasp the concept of single-edged straight blade opposed to single-edged curved blade
Going to say American for 500$

>features rex
He didn't follow order 66?

>inconsistent with the OT
How

>has no place in star wars
So Jedi Knights taking apprentices has no place in Star Wars?

The guy who does Tarkin in the show was the one who they brought in to do the voice in Rogue One. He's also apparently doing Obi Wan.

My pic related isn't a saber. Keep trying, maybe you'll get there eventually.

when was she mentioned, hinted at, or even implied in the ot?
>So Jedi Knights taking apprentices has no place in Star Wars?
no, anakin skywalker, aka darth vader, doing it has no place in star wars

No Rex and his buddies cut out the "execute Order 66" microchips from their brains and left the scene while the other clones had their chips turned on and started raiding the temple

The vast majority of sabers have curvature, but NOT all of them

He and a few other clones managed to get their chips out when it was happening.

>star wars has become the de facto platform for left-wing agenda propagation

that sucks

He said straight, not single
Well I was quoting my own response to the katana question, so I'm not really sure what you're aiming for here

>chips
what

Why would she be talked about in the OT? She's dead at that point and Vader wants to forget his past.

>Anakin aka Darth Vader taking an apprentice has no place in Star Wars
Anakin was a Jedi once you fucking idiot and Jedi take apprentices

she's a very special snowflake isn't she? I mean, she has the spirit of the light side of the force inside her, in rebels they gave her white lightsabers, she even fights Vader and survives and not only that, they gave her the non-jedi status so she could outlive the OT and not have continuity issues with yoda speaking to luke about being the last yedi.

And all of that is explained if you take a look at Dave Filoni's twitter

>Executive Producer of Star Wars Rebels
>Supervising Director of Star Wars: The Clone Wars
>Ahsoka's fanboy

wew lad

The reason why the Jedi never sensed betrayal from the clones is because they had a microchip installed in their heads that would brainwash them into executing order 66 when it was turned on

>she even fights Vader and survives
Haha

Was this always a thing?

That kinda makes sense. I mean, it makes more sense than the clones all *consciously* betraying the Jedi in unison. Until now, I just assumed it was a post-hypnotic-suggestion type of thing that was baked into them from birth.

>Fights vader and survives
>implying

I know they "made it ambiguous" but its clear she is dead.

>""surviving"" on a barren world with no food or water
>vader clearly seen walking out of the temple and leaving on the only other ship on the planet

ahsoka sucks. your cartoon sucks. it's not star wars. bye.

Even after one of them went off early and killed a jedi for everyone to see, ranted about wanting to kill them in front of one and the only guy looking into it got assassinated. Total bolt out of the blue for them to betray the jedi

SJW material always ends up as trash

>it's not star wars

Is not a katana, is not a sabre, dunno if you're the first guy who said "darkusaberu" to mention its katana form or the guy who continued with it. The fact that isn't nor a katana nor a sabre because it doesn't follow any of the defining traits of those weapons is already enough to make your posts bait at worse (because, that's true and I give it to you, you made me reply, more than once).

That means nothing. Darth Maul survived getting fucking bisected and falling down a long-ass shaft into a melting pit.