It's always progressive in Philidelphia

Be prepared for a fun season boys

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=always sunny n word&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should have ended 4 or 5 seasons ago

I'm a 22 year old black nigga. How can I get a job in the industry based on my race and not my talent?

>the gang gets woke
>the waitress is dating a black man
>the gang pays reparations
>Mac converts to Islam
>Frank's child labor revolts

The episode titles for the new season sound pretty spicy desu. Might be good.

blacked.com

it's always butthurt in Sup Forumstv

since you're black you'll automatically get a job or they're racist

season 11 was really bad.

Do you have family in the industry or a troubled past that eventually led you to a prestigious film school?

This show was never funny

>Season 1, episode 1
White characters openly use the word "nigger

>Season 12, episode 1
White characters, after being transformed into black people, won't use "the n word", only a black guy is allowed to be depicted using it in its "what up, my nigga?" variant

why does Sup Forums hate this show so much?

Why do all of these whiny cunts wear a crown of flowers on their head? Are they part of a cult or something?

> there were just male directors and writers, so we had to fill it with women and minorities to please a few people on twitter who don't even watch our show

>the gang goes to a Trump rally

would have been funny senpai

also Dennis, Mack and Frank all seem like they would support Trump imo

>White characters openly use the word "nigger
The only character to openly use the word nigger was Charlie, and he was quoting that one nigger.

twitter.com/search?q=always sunny n word&src=typd

>muh muh muh pol boogeymeen

kiddo, the show isnt funny anymore. This has nothing to do with that scary forum that triggers the fuck out of you.

cant read that micro text the fuck you post from a 1998 computer

dude that image is small as fuck, why would you post this? why would anyone make a screencap this small?

i have to zoom in to read it

inb4 you claim i need glasses, i already have them

>when your progress is challenged

not that guy but if you weren't a Sup Forumstard that wouldn't have triggered you so hard. anyway the shows still funny imo and I liked the songs in the last ep, especially charlies at the police station. plus the ep was written by rob glenn and charlie so that tweet is irrelevent in regards to the ep

WUZ UGLY SHUTINS N SHIEETTTY

Close, but wrong. Dennis would either go to a Clinton rally, or a Clinton loss support group to pick up a girl, bang and demean her, and later state something akin to men being supperior to women's weak will.

Mac would go to the Trump rally for sure and be angry that he wasn't as backwards and religious as he is.

D would go undercover to the Trump rally to expose them for the misogynists they really are, but find that it's mostly normal people and the women are rational.

Frank and Charlie are the wild cards though

>2017

>still feeding SJW filth any oxygen whatsoever

ishygddt

It's an instagram filter or something.

It used to be the dog face. I suppose it's just a trend to fit in with.

yeah they're in a cult you fucking moron you cracked the code of social media memes

everytime I see a Sup Forumsbait thread it makes me root more for the sjws. don't you faggots ever get tired of fighting an internet culture war between jerk off sessions?

Frank doesn't like Clinton, on his own words "she hates freedom."

>Rob falling for the racist anti-white male paradigm of diversity quotas

Man as witty as these guys are you'd think they'd see through this shit, idk maybe if you're in the entertainment industry you have to play into that shit.

You need better glasses.

Frank would support Trump solely on tax purposes

I can't read this.

About time!

>#fucktallpeople
when will they learn?

>sjw pretends he is on the fence so he can say sjws are better
don't you faggots ever get tired of fighting an internet culture war between jerk off sessions?

Polically incorrect shows these days either get neutered or they die.

McElhenney and friends have no other choice if they want their show to stay on the air.

Sunny is still on the air because it was made long before this whole current SJW shitstorm happened.
A show like it would not be made today at all or would get cancelled quickly.

This is Sup Forums you dumb cunt.

>saving pics of random nerds on facebook
creep

Have you tried trying?

>the waitress is dating a man*

Fixed that for you

>Danny letting his character support Trump
Yeah I doubt that

lol whatever you say faggot. keep up the good fight I'm sure you'll look back on it in your old age and feel no regrets

Why is The Neckbeard so easily offended by tweets?

don't be ashamed about being a hideous chud. that collage doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know about Sup Forums posters

I find it interesting that the DGA union is badmouthing them and only then did Rob start talking about diversity.

Frank either goes for Trump or gets angry about something and votes for dat Gary Johnson. Maybe Frank enrolled in Trump university and got some bad Trump steaks and wine.

Charlie votes for Jill Stein because he has a thing for gilfs. I know I did.

Well, shit. This explains why the season premiere was by far the worst episode the show's ever had. How did it come to this?

>environmentalist agenda
>FOR THE RATS
I could see this.

the filter adds a 3d mask to make the person appear prettier too.

thats society for you. The lowest common denominator that now makes all if not most tv shit these days.

I wouldn't consider the majority of those people hideous. Most look like normal people.

8 years! No regrets.

I don't understand. Someone explain to me why the ep was so bad. I haven't seen it yet.

>>Mac would go to the Trump rally for sure and be angry that he wasn't as backwards and religious as he is.

Nigger, Trump has stacked his appointments with nothing but social conservatives.

the redditors constantly crying go back to pol and wahhh pol this pol that are a huge cancer, far worse than pol could ever be.

the shows been waning for years now. Only people commited to defending it are timid redditors that dont like negative opinions.

Watch it yourself and decide if it's bad or not, not everybody agrees that it was. But the general arguments against it have been that it's mostly a musical, light on laughs, and a BLM shill.

Goddamnit, I thought the musical thing was just going to be a one off, now I'm not so sure.

To be honest, the cast have always been annoying liberals, it just never came up that much before.