One popular argument against DCEU is that many characters don't have separate movies to establish them prior to the big...

One popular argument against DCEU is that many characters don't have separate movies to establish them prior to the big team-up. My question is, is that needed?

I took a look at ep1 of Justice League Unlimited and the initial roster just met and teamed up with little backstory except for Manhunter. Unlike pre-MCU Avengers, core Justice League mainstays are iconic and very recognizable outside of Cyborg. I feel like they can straight away have a Justice League movie without MoS, BvS or WW.

doesn't matter now

The JL cartoon had 6 seasons to flesh everybody out and didn't need to rush towards a climax in 2-3 hours from the starting point like the movie will.

One popular argument against DCEU is 26%

They also couldn't make a cartoon series for each of the founding members prior to the JL cartoon, and they had to make the team in a single 20 minutes episode

the real problem is they continue to make a profit on bad movies

i'd love to think WB/DC will punt the ball and do something exciting, but the sad fact is they are on a very safe track

I think it's actually called the JUST Us League

No, it's something Marvel cucks say because they attribute the success of one thing to the difficulties of another. 99% of film franchises do not need introductory pictures for characters. We did not need 'Pippin : Origins' or 'Elrond : The First Elf'.

It worked for Marvel because comicbook characters have divergent histories and genre trappings. You need to explain how the fuck the Norse God of Thunder can just hang out with Tony Stark one day, or why a WW2 hero is still alive in the 21st Century.

Also, 95% of their characters have absolutely no cinematic legacy whatsoever. They didn't need to be introduced 'just' to a franchise, but to the public - "for the first time". It's an 8 year old franchise. There is no 'classic' Iron Man movie from the 80s, nothing for Thor or Black Widow or Hawkeye or most of em.

>There is no 'classic' Iron Man movie from the 80s, nothing for Thor or Black Widow or Hawkeye or most of em.

Exactly.
So doesn't that pretty much prove Marvel's way is superior and people do care more about your franchize when it is built up through solo movies? Otherwise, how could you possibly explain a team up of these unknown C-list heroes destroying a movie about Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman at the box office?

Marvel fags are si fucking stupid they need everything explained to them. Zack Snyder's movies are only very slightly intellectually and emotionally challenging, and look at how much trouble marvel kiddies had understanding them.
The idea that DC fans need everything explained to them in kid-friendly movies is laughable.

Just reboot the DCU. It's a huge shitfest as of now with no saving it. Fire Snyder and get competant people to make the movies with no executive reactive tampering.

>Just reboot the DCU. It's a huge shitfest as of now with no saving it.

MoS and BvS are excellent. I think we can ignore suicide squad

> Fire Snyder

he is really great, I hope they don't.

I don't think it proves their way is 'the only' way. I think the way WB are rolling out - ie MoS, BvS, SS, a WW pic ... there's nothing wrong with that.

The problem is that someone like me - who likes MoS - goes to the theaters and the first 90 minutes of BvS is a jumbled, incoherent mess.

The whole 'C-List' thing, at the same time ... it also means that they're free from the pressure of expectation. They're not C-List heroes anymore, they're the biggest action-adventure franchise in the world. But if you make a movie about Tony Stark and he's not an alcoholic, casual fans don't give a fuck. There's no precedent. Push Batman 'just a little bit' too far - in a way that is actually contextualized by the story - and people say "He's the Punisher".

The brand recognition that got BvS near $900 million despite a 27% RT score can also work against it, and there are still people who won't feel this feels like Superman because he doesn't use the Williams score.

Is the Ultimate Edition of BvS worth watching? I haven't seen the original yet.

It's that or a toss up of Gone Girl / Gattaca / Hell or high water

>how could you possibly explain a team up of these unknown C-list heroes destroying a movie about Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman at the box office?

BvS had tremendous openings, but then disney shills and hysteric nerds managed to taint the reputation of the movie... you know full well it doesn't say anything regarding the quality of the avengers movie

also you know full well disney invested in creating a negative reputation for the movie, you know full well how hysterical nerds were (not muh batman! etc). BvS was also targeted in a larger culture war scheme (wish I was just joking or being paranoid lol)

There would be no DC cinematic universe if it wasn't for Marvel.
Man of Steel was a stand alone film. After that DC did everything to try to copy Marvel and have a cinematic universe. They half assed crammed and rushed everything in BvS to forcibly try to make a cinematic universe with 1 movie.
It turned out to be a huge clusterfuck of shit.
Then with suicide squad it was yet another panicked reaction move to try to emulate Guardians of the Galaxy. Again they messed that up too. But unlike Guardians that were unknowns, DC decided to showcase Joker, Harley and Batman in the advertising proving yet again they have no confidence in their material without shoehorning in their most popular charters in everything.

>Pikachu Relatedu

Cartoons are different, they actually stick to the comics.

No. Making a bad movie longer doesn't make it better.

also if you want to discuss box office results, DCu movies are less established than Marvel crap (because it is crap, the best they can do is mediocre) but they are making exponential increases at every new movie they released....

bvs followed MoS, which is a great- well not great, I would say fantastic- super hero movie which was massacred by critics (comic book nerd crying about man of murder) yet it had an exponential increase in box office results

If you think MOS and BvS are good then it shows how low the bar is set to please DC fans.
I guess WB can keep releasing utter shit movies and still make a profit dice their fans will see anything even if it's stabbing out your eyes bad movies like their first 3 movies in the DCU

>Is the Ultimate Edition of BvS worth watching? I haven't seen the original yet.

If you have an IQ above 100, I would recommend the theatrical release- ultimate edition bloats the movies by adding the sort of details you can easily omit if you are not dealing with autistic retarded nerds.

Because it's a movie featuring Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman.

Profit through brand awareness is nice, but shouldn't be used as proof of quality.

>There would be no DC cinematic universe if it wasn't for Marvel.
>Man of Steel was a stand alone film. After that DC did everything to try to copy Marvel and have a cinematic universe. They half assed crammed and rushed everything in BvS to forcibly try to make a cinematic universe with 1 movie.
>It turned out to be a huge clusterfuck of shit.

shared universes are not suited for characters of the caliber of superman and batman. We are not dealing with c-listers absolute nobodies

despite this bvs succeeded for me in being a fantastic and interesting movie about two beloved characters. I would have never imagined having such a good movie out of such a stupid premise.

I hope they use the remainder of jlu movie to tell a self-conclusive story instead of trying to keep it open ended and adding millions and millions of movies based on absolute nobodies

Does the ultimate edition fix....

- Lex being a flamoyamt Twink
- Boooyyys!
- shoehorned justice leave trailers and logos on an email
- cave troll doomsday
- meaningless death of Superman, then couple minutes later J/k lol
- Lois being in places she shouldn't
- Lois being a better detective than Batman
- MARTHA. Why did you say that name?!
- laughable fight choreography in dream sequence
- Le Flasho screaming gibberish at sleeping Batman.

If not then ultimate edition is still massive shit just like the regular theatrical version.

But why are their movies less established than Marvel's? You yourself admit that Marvel's lineup used to be way less popular and well known than that of DC and that there are lots of classic movies starring Batman, Superman and co.

You can whine about the quality of marvel movies as much as you want, but they must have done something right when establishing their cinematic universe if their C list heroes are easily beating Batman and Superman, the 2 biggest superhero franchizes in the world.

You can't blame all of this on your weird Disney conspiracy theory that they somehow managed to pay off every single critic on the face of the earth and Warner Bros for whatever reason never attempted to do the same, despite the fact that they are actually known for bribing critics when it comes to their video games.

comics are for the most part shit;

what I love about the recent batman movies is that for me they took the best elements from the comics skimming the egregious bullshit from the stupid comic book a handful of people still read (yet consider them a bible of a media spanning, decades spanning hero) and adding some interesting twists.

I would say that if you look at bvs as an adaptation of the dark knight returns, it is a much better story than it- and also superman in this becomes a person and not a final boss put there just to show how cool batman is

>One popular argument against DCEU is that many characters don't have separate movies to establish them prior to the big team-up.

I'm pretty sure one popular argument against DCEU is that the movies are unwatchable garbage and you're responding to a nonexistent criticism to dodge the real issue that the the DCEU are just poor films on a pretty fundamental level.

Ah yes, the Golden DCuck who claims the theatrical release is actually more "kino" because the Ultimate Edition makes the plot clearer, which is for plebs

The Ultimate edition makes the film a legitimately more coherent narrative, it's just not hip to pay BvS or Zack Snyder a compliment. It's still too long, IMO.

sorry I assume you like marvel movies, so you have no authority in deciding what is good or not... you stupid shit.

I can accept a real film expert coming here and telling me "you know, you might like bvs but it's still a super hero escapism movie, there is much better stuff out there" but a fucking nerd who loves kiddie cartoons and marvel shit shitting on bvs is just ridicolous to me.

You are crap and you like crap.

There would be no Iron Man without BB, no Dr Strange without BB or Inception, no Winter Soldier without a Dark Knight, and Civil War was made to cockblock BvS.

you are pretty fucking stupid, or an autistic nerd, if you think the ultimate edition makes the plot clearer.

Well actually it does, it does make it clearer if you are a fucking stupid autistic nerd who gets triggered by the director glimpsing over obvious stuff

(bullets casing everywhere, guards getting carried into ambulances, the batarang in place of the kryptonite - GEEE I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED, WHAT AN UNCLEAR STORY TELLING!)

How did you get this weird idea that liking a movie about Batman fighting Superman is somehow less nerdy than anything Marvel has done so far? If anything, Marvel movies these days are vastly more popular with normies than DC movies, which makes BvS the nerd movie.

You do realise that DC characters are children's comic book and cartoons chargers right?
No matter how many Instagram filters and dark lighting Snyder uses to try to cover that up it's still grown men dressing up in pajamas to punch each other.

>But why are their movies less established than Marvel's? You yourself admit that Marvel's lineup used to be way less popular and well known than that of DC and that there are lots of classic movies starring Batman, Superman and co.

they have been going with their cinematic universe franchise since iron man, which was in 2007 or 2006 I think. The cinematic universe for DC basically started in 2016.

but anyway I don't care about cinematic universes, I loved bvs because it's a great super hero movie, a great batman movie and a great superman movie. I don't give a shit about establishing a cinematic universe, per se.

>- Lex being a flamoyamt Twink
>- Boooyyys!

who cares, I liked this lex luthor.

>- shoehorned justice leave trailers and logos on an email

uhm fair point. But it's the only one true flaw

>- Lois being in places she shouldn't

what

>- Lois being a better detective than Batman

what?

>- MARTHA. Why did you say that name?!

Only retards misunderstood that scene

>- laughable fight choreography in dream sequence
>- Le Flasho screaming gibberish at sleeping Batman.

nothing particularly wrong with these two, I think the flash cameo was cool and it would have been better if it was the only trace of him in this movie

The way DCucks desperately defend and try convince others that the DCU movies are good is a testament as to why the movies still make money for then being bad.
Didn't matter how awful the movies are DCucks will still pay to see it multiple times and ignore the glaring faults.
Also goes to show how popular the characters are in pop culture that even bad films make money based on the popularity of these A list DC characters.

I fail to understand your point if you have any at all.

Batman and Superman are cultural icons, there is nothing wrong in trying to give a new meaning to these characters. For Batman it was tried already.

>>Your a nerd not me!

I am using "nerd" in its most pejorative sense, I mean of course I'm here as well (I enjoy super hero movies, the old star wars etc) and of course superman and batman come from comic books, but I use nerd to describe having a pathological obsession mixed with autismal obtusity and incredible bad taste, and dogmatic thinking (a crappy drawn, crappy written comic book series is the bible of what superman and batman should be and if the movie doesn't conform 100% it's crap)

It was creepy how people whined about Batman being a killer psycho even though he's been one in every movie series. This was the first time a film actually addressed it. Everybody should such Snyder's cock.

If the DCU movies were fun, no one would be having this discussion. Fans let Marvel get away with murder because the fun outweighs their many faults.

I am sure that sounded better in his head.

>shared universes are not suited for characters of the caliber of superman and batman
What the fuck? Have you never heard of the Justice League? Kill yourself.

It's not true that WB is rushing the DCEU, BvS took 3 FUCKING YEARS to make and was still a huge pile of shit. Doesn't matter how long they take to make their movies as long as the plot/execution, or both are shit.

Snyder is absolutely the wrong guy to plan out the DCEU's overall plotline.

His interviews show that he clearly doesn't have the brainpower required for such a task.

He's fine at doing standalone rather depressing flicks like 300 or even Watchmen, but he clearly does not know how to create a huge cinematic universe running for decades, that should overall be optimistic, full of hope, a sense of wonder etc.

Geoff Johns is that guy, but WB clerly did not give a fuck what he thinks they should do, and we have yet to see real evidence that that has changed, not counting the PR bullshit that he's been promoted. Johns left comics to work on Affleck's Batman and the entire DCEU, and yet he's writing a comics storyarc right now so he's clearly not as involved in the DCEU as we were led to believe.

>You do realise that DC characters are children's comic book and cartoons chargers right?
How is The Dark Knight Returns or The Killing Joke for kids?

With your reasoning Lord of the Rings is for kids.

It's bait, and you took it. Congrats.

>If the DCU movies were fun,

what the fuck does that even mean

>Fans let Marvel get away with murder because the fun

the FUN, it's FUN movie- this is stupid non sense

The Simpsons and The Muppets are cultural icons too. If they reimagined them into try hard dark versions of themselves to cater to edgelords it wold be stupid. It would lose the "soul" of those characters and what made them popular in the first place. Also trying to hide or mask the source material and pass it off as"Mature" is just another way of showing that WB)DC/Snyder and co. Are embarrassed about the material they're making movies on. And they're trying their best to Stir It Away from what it actually is and make it something else.

Of course I heard it, and I always disliked the shared universe concept in comics as well.

But BvS is excellent so whatever.

Anyway you overreacted for nothing, you got fucking triggered at somebody not knowing about comic books (!!!)- kys

this
it's also the reason tdkr was shit
warner is to blame

pathetic taste

>e a huge cinematic universe running for decades,

Vomiting at the thought of it. *

>>that should overall be optimistic, full of hope, a sense of wonder etc.

I think that's the direction the movies are taking

And I think I will miss bvs mood actually

MoS had to me a sense of wonder and hope anyway

(*It seems you hold the concept of cinematic universes as an almost sacred concept, and like they are something good and an ideal to strive for: Fucking kill yourself, piece of shit)

Lex is still garbage.
The "Batman's dream vision" sequence is still unnecessary.
The JLA setup scenes are still jarringly inserted in.
Wonder Woman still has zero development and is just pasted in to set her up for other movies.

Generally speaking the whole approach is flawed.
In MCU most, if not all, superheroes were previously established by the time Avengers rolled out. Even the primary villain in the movie, Loki, was previously established.

In BvS Superman had a previous movie where he was a reluctant autist and it was a first showing for Batman, Wonder Woman, Lex and all the other cameos.
And considering how uncharismatic Superman is the whole thing ends up just being weird.
It's like they're trying to do a serious movie but the elements just don't add up.
Also an additional problem is that Snyder is still in his Watchmen mode of directing where the only mood anyone has is "depressed".
The yet another DBZ final segment with the entire landscape being reduced to rubble is yet another poor choice

Oh yes, let's not forget that in his first DCU showing Batman is already in his DKR mode, Superman in his second movie is already in his Death of Superman mode and the JLA doesn't even exist.
The entire thing is just poor choices stacked into an unsound whole.

lmao the reason we got fucking cyborg in the dceu is thanks to this hack
fuck geoff

Its not needed but the solution isnt to pause the movie and play teaser trailers. Any pretentions the movie had of being serious or telling a dramatic story died right there and it's laughable every time someone defends that piece of shit lmao

Mcfucking kill yourself.

>One popular argument against DCEU is that many characters don't have separate movies to establish them prior to the big team-up. My question is, is that needed?

Not necessarily. If the team-up movie(s) are good, then it gets us interested and possibly hyped for the solo movies.

The problem is, so far DCEU has been one bomb after another, and with Snyder still at the wheel of Justice League, I can't see that doing very well beyond the "It's a Justice League movie, so it can't possibly fail."

Plus with Marvel setting the precedent of "solos, THEN the team-up and doing well, people are expecting similar franchises to do the same.

do you remember the initial run of batman comics

do you remember the dark knight returns and countless other dark batman stories

do you remember that one scene with the joker laughing while smashing robin's face with a crowbar

do you remember that scene in the comics where the joker tears his face off

kys

>exponential increase in box office results
Didn't BvS break records for how quickly the box office numbers sank after opening?

Thank SJWs and their forced "diversity"

JLU was a sequel series, coming after several seasons of the core 7 Leaguers. By the time JLU started every core member of the League had prominent character development moments and at least 1 episode entirely focused on them. That world and those characters were already properly established.
What WB is doing with the DCEU is creating an entirely new world and completely reinterpreting these characters but not giving the audience enough time or context to get acquainted with them or understand the world. This is made obvious by the fact that Batman and his over-the-top rogues were active for years before MoS but the world just never cared about it AT ALL.

Yes I do. And I remember buying those comics when I was younger and also seen a bunch of kids buying those comics and enjoying them. What's your point?
You trying to tell me that kids movies or kids comics have never had violence and adult things in them before?
Just like Pixar movies are made for kids but have things only adults will get.

False equivelnacy. Characters like Simpons or any other fictional work do have to stay true to their persona.

However we are dealing here with mythological characters that can shift and be malleable over time. They are icons to be adapted and not one true persona.

They should keep Snyder only because his visuals are legitimately good.

They just need to lock him in the WB dungeons when the time comes to actually work out the script though.

JLU was created by Dini and Timm, 2 competent people who had cut their teeth with BTAS and STAS.

The DCEU is helmed by Snyder, who makes Michael Bay look like a genius.

I buy the comics and I've been a fan of these characters for years yet I don't care at all about the live-action JL movie.

Probably. His point is understandable though.

When a new Marvel movie is coming out soon, the biggest talk is DC fans going "Yep! This is the one that kills the Marvel movie franchise for good! Totally!." followed by the movie breaking bank.

When a new DC movie is coming, you just see "This is our time, we're finally gonna have a good movie! This is the one, we did it boys!" followed by excuse making once it turns out to be shit.

Yes. The JL cartoon gave a quick introduction to their characters and made them part of the story right away so you'll get interested. Then they got developed throughout several seasons. DC only does cameos and basically commercials within the movie, because they're trying to hype JL as a big crossover movie like the Avengers but with characters nobody cares about, and since it's a movie they'll have no time to develop properly either. WB is basically going ''OH SHIT THIS CHARACTER WILL BE IN THE NEXT ONE AREN'T YOU HYPE?''. And most people will answer no, because they don't know if these will even be proper representations of the character even if they already are familiar with other incarnations, and judging by what they did so far they probably won't be.

>Oh yes, let's not forget that in his first DCU showing Batman is already in his DKR mode, Superman in his second movie is already in his Death of Superman mode and the JLA doesn't even exist.

>It's not exactly like it was in the comic, it is bad!

Flawed thinking

>The "Batman's dream vision" sequence is still unnecessary.

It is spectacular and it has a place in the larger scheme of things (examining bruce psychology, foreshadowing for the upcoming movies)

>Wonder Woman still has zero development and is just pasted in to set her up for other movies.

she is a secondary, tertiary character in this specific movie. It's BvS not BvS and Wonder Woman. Stupid retard. Yet another example of flawed thinking.

>The yet another DBZ final segment with the entire landscape being reduced to rubble is yet another poor choice

Another poor choice. Why. I like that these movies show what's at stake when these guys get into a fight

>Oh yes, let's not forget that in his first DCU showing Batman is already in his DKR mode,

what a stupid retard... It's cool that they imply that batman, the most recognizable character of all with the most recent movie trilogy behind him, already had a full career as a super hero.

Restarting him from scratch would have been the worst possible decision. Instead we see him in a role not already explored to death in previous movie. We see him falling down into a spiral of violence and pathology, only to rise as an even greater super hero who fights to save the world

I'd never watched any other seasons and just watched ep1 of JLU. In 20min episode they manged to team up with no uneccessory backstory exposition cause you know who batman and superman were.

Why do you need 6 movie build up?

Seven Samuarai didn't need build up, but if today I bet marvel cucks would be saying same thing.

They should just let Snyder make the trailers for the movies. And that's it.

So you've never tuned into a Saturday morning cartoon in the middle of a series without knowing whats going on in a couple of min?

I swear kids don't make that distinction. You'd just go with the flow and watch it. Nobody has seen previous epsiodes but in no time you'd figure shit out.

>I buy the comics
lmao go away pathetic manchild this board is for men only

> restarting from scratch would have been the worst possible decision

The worst possible decision is the way WB/DC are going about it right now

Snyder is a retard but WB is even more retarded than he is.

WB wouldn't let Snyder make a standalone Dark Knight Returns movie, so he somehow he convinced them to build a whole movie universe around a Batman who is close to retirement, who had his most famous storylines happen to him offscreen already.

Let that sink in.

That's what bothered me the most, the world of MoS felt like a world where superheroes didn't exist before Superman, but BvS tells us Bats has been active for decades and WW has been alive for centuries.

So "children are stupid and don't know any better" is the quality marker they should shoot for? If these movies are for children then are they so grimdark and pissy?
Why are DCucks so retarded?

>>JLU was created by Dini and Timm, 2 competent people who had cut their teeth with BTAS and STAS.

do you realise how stupid you sound.... the fact that you didn't like bvs speaks more in defense of it than against it

>I buy the comics

the recent comics (last 20 years or so?) are crap for the most part, crap art, crap writing, crap plots. They can't be seen as a bible of what batman and superman are, which are two media spanning, decade spanning icons who have been subjected to multiple interpretations. While you, in pure dogmatic nerd mode, can only judge the quality of the recent movies by how similar they are to the recent comic books only you and another handful of people read.

Gotham is literally right next to Metropolis, yet REPORTER Clark Kent has never heard of Bruce Wayne.

>My question is, is that needed?

It's not needed to make a decent movie, but it is needed to make the sort of epic culmination of a shared-universe that a quarter billion dollar team-up movie is supposed to be. Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg are going to be reduced to side characters because there's no way the movie is going to be able to flesh out and provide meaningful character arcs for all three of them, not when the main characters will still invariably be the trinity.

The ONLY reason WB and DC are doing it this way is because they're shitting their pants about the MCU streaking out ahead of them so they're rushing to keep up and gimping themselves in the process.

BvS, is like, soo deep, man, with their jolly ranchers and jars of piss and all.

BvS is an excellent super hero movie, I don't care about setting up a Shit cinematic universe which run for decades with countless mediocre movies.

If BvS is good, JLU is good and JLU2 is good, and they make a handful stand alone good batman and superman movies*, I'm happy. Putting "establishing a cinematic universe that runs of decades" in front of making good movies is retarded and a line of reasoning I can't personally stand.

(*if they are good for people with taste like me, I don't care if they are hated by manchildren who still watch the cartoon version and by disney shills\people who root for disney like it was their football team)

that's because Mos wasn't supposed to start a movie universe

>wish I was just joking or being paranoid lol
I bet you do, because then there'd be a chance that you're not a simpleton.

Why couldn't they just make a Man of Steel trilogy? The first one was a rocky start, but they could have built upon it more, made it better. Show Superman helping to rebuild Metropolis after the Black Zero event, trying to improve his public image. Give more character development to Clark and his relationship with Lois, more world-building, hint at Batman as some nutjob in Gotham but don't actually show him, introduce more of his rogues like Parasite or Lobo (I would actually save Brainiac for a Justice League movie), etc... Imagine Clark exchanging bants with Perry and Jimmy at the Planet. We'll never get that.

Instead we got this muddled, incoherent mess of a mess called BvS. Fuck Warner Bros.

The seperate films before the team up is a fun idea and great for buisness when done right.
DC could have taken advantage of that, but failed to do it right.

Doing a team up with out backstory/ seperate movies is totally possible.

Problem is the movie just needs to be good. And DC/WB have failed to deliver anything good since MoS

The argument is MoS and BvS fail to establish ANY character. Then suicide squad fails to establish ANY character. So the fear is justice league will just be another completely botched attempt to establish ANY character.

Unless you're willing to except "DUDE WHAT IF ALL SUPERHEROES WERE FUCKING RETARDED LMAO" that is the only way, shape, or form, that, anything has been established so far in the DCEU.

Meant to say *movie, not mess twice.

> If they are good for people with taste like me

But there's literally no reason why Clark shouldn't have known who Bruce Wayne was.

Snyder and goyer's understanding of superman is too weak to carry even a single movie. Hence the reason all the moveis have been stuffed to bursting with other characters.

>but they are making exponential increases at every new movie they released....
Suicide Squad made less money than BvS.

>DUDE WHAT IF SUPERMAN WAS WEAK AND STUPID LAMO
>DUDE WHAT IF BATMAN WAS A LITERAL GIBBERING LUNATIC LMAO
>DUDE WHAT IF LEX LUTHOR WAS A SPASTIC TEENAGED TWINK LMAO
>DUDE WHAT IF AQUAMAN WAS A CHOLO LMAO
>DUDE WHAT IF THE FLASH WAS SLOW AND UNRELIABLE LMAO
>DUDE WHAT IF WE THREW IN CYBORG FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN TO HAVE 4UCIA IN BVS
>DUDE WHAT IF DARKSEID LOOKED LIKE MY DAD LMAO

and cost more, don't forget that.

>>The argument is MoS and BvS fail to establish ANY character.

what about Superman and Batman ?????????????????? Stupid retard

>DUDE WHAT IF YOUR POST WAS GOOD LMAO

>Why couldn't they just make a Man of Steel trilogy?

Because WB panicked and wanted in on the cinematic universe meme and forced Snyder to make a shared universe.

Normally Superman is a logical starting point for an extended DC film universe, I just think Zack Snyder was absolutely the wrong person for it.

Apparently "you know full well" is code for "please let it be true, my childish ego can't take it"