Apologize

Apologize.

I didn't do it

Can you imagine the pain inside Wil Wheaton after he found out she's pregnant

This third rate "looker" lost nearly a quarter of her twitter followers after showing she got impregnated.

I would love to have seen her (horse) face the day after she posted that update, only to see all the people who unfollowed her.

That's right, bitch. They only gave the remotest shot on you because they thought you were worth a fuck. But now you've been creamed? Not so much.

Still think they're all "progressive" and you're a nerd icon?

since her boyfriend is like 70 years old the kid is gonna be autistic right? look it up.

it's going to be black isnt it

>hate Felicia Day
>see this pic
>overwhelming urge to kiss her belly

>This third rate "looker" lost nearly a quarter of her twitter followers after showing she got impregnated.

please tell me this is true

mom is 40

dad is 70

so it will be black in IQ wise

Can't be black when it's a miscarriage

a little baby camel?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cum inside.

They unfollowed because they realized she wasnt really a natural redhead

Doesn't the chance of having a down's syndrome baby increase exponentially once a woman hits 40?

Bill Nye sure gained weight

I smiled warmly.

Also that poor spawn is going to come out retarded. She's like what, 40 something? And her husband or whatever is like 70.

It's not true at all. She has 2.92 million followers right now and she had 2.89 million in November 2016

I'm sorry I have no fucking idea who the hell you are.

Poor camel, her hump is on the wrong side. :(

Who's the father, Sup Forums?

me ( ._.)

Who even fucking cares. Twitter is cancer.

Stop pretending anybody knows who this ratfaced cunt is, she's not famous, she doesn't actually act in anything god damn this meme is shit

literally who

I want to buttfuck the hump off of that camel.

does this mean she isn't a lesbian/virgin?

:'(