What went wrong? This is an absolutely disgusting new look for Britain's number one channel. No creativity whatsoever

What went wrong? This is an absolutely disgusting new look for Britain's number one channel. No creativity whatsoever.

youtu.be/2eymL1VM33k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4gBZ_Cp8dw0
youtu.be/sNuORAPvfjM
youtu.be/LB-REla0Sgc
youtu.be/G5goISKPSH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's all the brown people?

Not allowed to show skin.

Anyway, I think I hate the one with the ugly women doing aerobics more than this. Can't believe how shitty theste new intros are.

Fucking anglos look like shit.

>Not allowed to show skin.

Then how do we know they are brown

Look at the wide noses.

I think it's cute, it's just a ten second tag

Oh I'm sure those politically correct idents are on the way. They've only shown two so far I think. These previous ones are masterpieces compared to this shit.

youtu.be/4gBZ_Cp8dw0
youtu.be/sNuORAPvfjM
youtu.be/LB-REla0Sgc

...i don't get it. what's the problem? you don't like partial nudity no television?

They would never ever show young, fit people in the sea. I guess they are trying to represent old, out of shape people...the ones who still believe a tv licence is value for money.

no, i prefer the cock to be right in my face

It's not like they quickly rushed these out because the look of the channel has been the same since 2006.

or maybe they just wanted to do a small ident with sea swimmers. plenty of young, fit people in their productions.

kino

BBC cuck detected. This look is fucking terrible. I could film random shit and do better than this.

dude it's just an ident., they're always just been random things.

also first you had a problem with old people, now you're nagging on quality. you're all over the place kid.

There's no music or theming. Just a poor effort.

>He want's music in this idents

Haha.

No.

you just described what idents should not be though. they're supposed to break themes and be random. they should all be different, not theming.

It's what establishes the channels branding. Imagine if BBC News had no music.

You just know some Paki sperged about the third one

The BBC idents are showing a Britain in which people are compliant and don't engage independent thoughts or actions, the idea is to condition people into thinking taking part in group activities is normal.

Yeah you really saw that one. It was always hippos or people cycling in circles.

the logo is the branding. if you ask some guy what the "bbc music" is they would have no clue. everyone recognizes the logo.

Shit started going downhill after Enoch Powell got BTFO. It's a sad state of affairs really :(

I still don't like it. 'oneness' seems a bit tacky to me. It won't catch on. They're gonna have to rethink these. A lot of people don't like this new look. It's dull.

we'll have to agree to disagree, i like the dullness. if i had to watch some 25+ second thing with a bunch of clever editing and music it would get tedious. the less the better imo.

Preview of their next one.

Clevedon's a small town in Somerset.

Despite what TV producers in this country would have you believe, the UK really isn't all that diverse outside of major cities.

Problem is that everybody in politics and media is obsessed with London, which is >50% foreigners, and they think that it is still a proper British city, not some giant monarchy-themed amusement park to draw tourists

imagine living at the end of that place, having to pass all those people, keep saying sorry and excuse me.

>Shit started going downhill after we won World War 2 but bankrupted and destroyed half the country. It's a sad state of affairs really

They really need regionalize the television again or move some of the stations outside London

They are rarely that long. They have to be a certain length to introduce the next programme.

youtu.be/G5goISKPSH8 would work better with the current bbc logo.

At least that has some rhythm going for it. Even Pakis can make better shit.

lol

imagine the stink in that tent