First female villain in Star Wars

>First female villain in Star Wars
>Open the shields of Starkiller Base thus killing milions
Women in the military, not even once

>first female villain

Not even in nucanon. Mors is best female Imperial.

she's not even a villain, hell Ginger Goebbells was barely even in it long enough to be a villain she was just a background character

Why did they give power for only one person to disable the shields?

Wouldnt someone competent make it somultiple people should have done so?

it should've been like in ROTJ with a room full of people working instead of phasma but JJ wanted to make han solo say the trash compactor joke and Finn to have his revenge on her

The disabling the shields thing pissed me off more than Rey being a force mary sue to be honest.

she did literally nothing

what about the hyperspeed trick of han solo wich makes the whole endor battle pointless
or the fact that starbasekiller can shoot from the other side of the galaxy and all planets see the beam?
Or the fact that it can't shoot more than twice cause it can't move and it has to absorv a whole star to shoot twice
JJ is a hack

>the fact that starbasekiller can shoot from the other side of the galaxy and all planets see the beam?
What's the problem here? It's a big beam right?
>the fact that it can't shoot more than twice cause it can't move and it has to absorv a whole star to shoot twice
Yeah, that's stupid plot shit.

>What's the problem here? It's a big beam right?
The problem is that it travels slow enough for Kylo and Solo to see it but it crosses the whole galaxy in a minute
The death star had to move to the system
Starbasekiller was just too hyped

ahh, I see.

Starkiller Base pisses me off everytime it is mentioned.

at least it got blew up
wich makes me think in Star Wars IX we'll get a superstarbase killer built around a star that can shoot multiple solar systems at once or something

>implying a storm trooper officer would have the security clearance to shut down the shield of an entire planet
and this isn't even the worst plot hole in this mess of a movie.

What will she do in the sequels?

>She's dead

Lol no. No on-screen death=not dead. She will have some novel about how she escaped the garbage shoot and planet.

>fanatical stormtrooper commander
>submits meekly to threat of death

Thanks women.

>Or the fact that it can't shoot more than twice cause it can't move and it has to absorv a whole star to shoot twice

It can move. Wookiepedia states that it has a hyperdrive.

>Or the fact that it can't shoot more than twice cause it can't move and it has to absorv a whole star to shoot twice
it's even worse, the planet moves around it's sun, so there is a tiny window of opportunity to shoot a target that is exactly alinged with the cannon.

>shoot

I agree she had and still has potential(no one in SW ever dies) to be a top tier villain but she was portrayed to be some kind of middle management dishrag.
The only way to redeem her is that she be encountered in some shit hole planet waste collection facility, since that what she'll be busted down too for her high treason(Empire likes doing things like that) disfigured, scarred, and burning with hatred and vengeance.
And if she doesn't outright kill Finn, she seriously maims him or fucks him up bad in some way.

oh I see, wookipedia states it
no plothole then guys

>it's even worse, the planet moves around it's sun, so there is a tiny window of opportunity to shoot a target that is exactly alinged with the cannon.
man, that toom I didn't think of that
If they wanted to be that way they should've said it was an ancient machine of some extinc civilization
It would've been more believable that a remnant of the empire diged a whole planet

Coming up with Starkiller base in the film before Rogue One was such a stupid idea.

The Rogue One tie-in novel details all the struggles the empire had to go through to build the death star. Literally a one of a kind genius was the only person to get the math right, and it took strip mining across the galaxy to build it.

Then Rogue one talks about how the design flaws were planted from the inside, and the sacrafices people made to get the plans.
Then TFA comes along and says space North Korea built a bigger, better version with a fraction of the resources...and that the new smaller group of Rebels destroyed it in a fraction of the time with less preparation.

this. logic-wise TFA is the worst part of the series. they will have a lot of work to do to undo this shit.

there was no reason to even have a big scary battlestation as part of the plot at all, the plot was finding Luke Skywalker and it should have focused on that

I liked the flash game I played where she had enormous tits and instead of throwing her down a trash compactor she gets gangbanged by Han, Chewie and Finn.

but without starkiller base, it wouldn't have been a ANH-remake, where everything is BIGGER, BETTER and more CURRENT YEAR!!

Storm Troopers looked so fat and stumpy in TFA

you lie, theres no game like that.

HEY GUYS, THIS GUY IS MEMING YOU, HE WANTS YOU TO BE HORNY BY TELLING YOU LIES. SAD!

?viewkey=ph586e6813dc3d8

nani... what is this

>meet and fuck

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUUUUUCK?!?!?!?!?!