Marlon Brando used to give Michael Jackson acting lessons...

>Marlon Brando used to give Michael Jackson acting lessons. Actress Pat Quinn once visited them and was greeted by Jackson dressed as Pinocchio complete with long nose.

>In the 1980ʼs Brando bought a pair of electric eels. His son Christianʼs unsuspecting girlfriend, while skinny-dipping, was blown clean out of the water.

>He used to try to lose weight by hanging upside down, but all he managed to do was choke himself with his own rolls of fat.

>While visiting the zoo, Marlon got into a spitting fight with a baboon. Marlon won.

Several biographers claim that Marlon Brando had an IQ of 90.

I like one were Marlon broke into his fridge(it had a padlock on it) and took a chomp of the cheese which left theeth marks

Anyone who recognized the Jew ways has to have an IQ higher than 90

he also liked to suck BBC

>Marlon Brando had a pet ostrich named Sal on his ranch in Pasadena, and he once tried to train his ostrich how to fly. He nearly made it.

Or how jack nickelson threw greasy burgers over his fence for him. That's a sign of a true bro.

people need to be careful to not turn these into chuck norris-knock off jokes

while walking down the street in Manhattan with Dick Cavett after appearing on his show he was accosted by a celebrity-obsessed fan and he punched him square in the jaw, breaking the man's jaw and knocking out a few of his teeth

The OP ones are true

Dont dare post the picture

he probably added a little 'jack sauce' to them first

>Marlon Brando once attempted to mate with a car. He stuck his penis into the exhaust pipe and forced his son to watch, thinking that he was teaching him how to be a man. He is quoted, saying: "Christian! Grab the pliers! I'm losing it!"

But that's exactly what they are.

I saw Marlon Brando at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like muah the FRENCH?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “peas? peas? peas?” and closing his greasy hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Hamburger Helpers in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the packages and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by farting really loudly.

Poorly edited Orson Welles pasta/10

Sorry, I don't have any dick pics on my PC

>tfw when to smart too be Marlon Brando

no its not, they're just strange obscure stories

chuck norris ones are all stupid shit about how tough he is.

I don't think saying marlon choked on his own fat rolls or bought eels is about being a tough guy

they're all on your Mac?

Could you imagine if Marlon lived long enough to post on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums would be no different

brando called into qvc channel when bob ross was selling his art supplies. they talked off air for 10 mins.

who cares about brando life

look at his kids

his son christian killed boyfriend of his half-sister cheynne. And that bitch cheyenne was just as crazy as he was. Killed herself after the incident

and then what happens? his son is RELEASED from prison and probably killed another woman and ruins Robert Blake's life
But who knows truly happened? Bonnie Lee Bakley had literally dozens of husbands, literally divorce after divorce. She was batshit crazy, literal prostitute who was obsessed with celebrities

It's not like it's kids fault. fucked up parents, christian's mother literally kidnapped him and then they found him later in some hippie gang with bronchial pneumonia

While marlon was fighting with baboons, his kids were killing people, themselves, and living sad and pathetic life.

I thought this was gonna be a thread discussing his Brando and his career, but then I remembered what board I was on

kill yourselves

You seem to know a lot about tabloid gossip. Do you have an expertise in anything useful?

>mfw i confused orson welles and marlon brando

they were both big guys

>tfw marlon didn't live to post on Sup Forums

>he could have been baneposting with all of us

>he was the big guy for all of us

>While visiting the zoo, Marlon got into a spitting fight with a baboon. Marlon won.

I want that re-enacted in a movie. Some brits were doing the Elisabeth Taylor - Michael Jackson - Marlon Brando trip after 9/11, hope trailer soon.