What do you think his final thoughts were?

What do you think his final thoughts were?

I shouln't have skipped bolt deflecting class

"But what about the fucking wookies?"

tell my wives sons I wish I took them to see a pod race

>this can only mean one thing

The wookies.

Brain 1: called it, fucking asshole
Brain 2: you really wanna do this now?

>what about the wookies

Kek

>'OW OW FUCK OWOWOWOWOWOOW'

At least I don't need to get that brain tumour checked out now

>I die knowing I saved the Wookies, so at least the galaxy is safe

He should have shouted out his own name as a final battle cry.
KI ADI MUNDIIIIIIII

I left the oven on.

HE'S A...*arrrrgh*... POLITICAL *grrrraaah** ...IDEALIST... *dies*

hehe

"gee, i wish there was some way to just stop blaster bolts mid flight"

"Reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight"

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>"Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got in this situation."

I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED

I hope Obi Wan tells people about me.

It´s treason then.

>I hope the wookies are alright

>"No it can't happen like this... The wookies... those fucking wookies need me."

>that feel when some one beats you to your favorite meme

DELETE THIS

both the answer and this response made me kek thoroughly

sheev was a cool guy and a good friend

>tell my son ... that... it wasn't a hologram, I was *gasp* using force projection! I wasn't actually euurrgh I wasn't... I was standing still in a room with my eyes closed, not sitting in a... a chair identical to the ones in Coru - Corusca- hurk! bleeehhhh...

>This can't be happening, I'm in charge here

Sorry Chewbacca,my dear boyfriend

SAVE THE WOOKIEES! SAVE THE DREAM!

"Wait, what the fuck?"

His death scene should have been at least 15 minutes longer because he was a principle character.

CC-1138, nicknamed "Bacara," was a Clone Commander who led the 21st Nova Corps, or Galactic Marines, a unit of clone troopers famous for its distinctive armor and relentlessness in combat. Bacara served the Galactic Republic alongside me during the Clone Wars; we fought to capture the planet Mygeeto from the Confederacy of Independent Systems. He was NOT a good friend.

>we fought to capture the planet Mygeeto from the Confederacy of Independent Systems. He was NOT a good friend.

Little did the Jedi know, Bacara was actually working with the 501st legion to retrieve components that the Chancellor/Emperor would later use in the Death Star. The 501st betrayed like 4 different Jedi Masters who they had worked with personally for years. They were not good friends.

underated

Luke did I ever tell you about CC-1138, nicknamed "Bacara." He was a Clone Commander who led the 21st Nova Corps, or Galactic Marines, a unit of clone troopers famous for its distinctive armor and relentlessness in combat. Bacara served the Galactic Republic alongside Jedi General Ki-Adi-Mundi during the Clone Wars; the pair fought to capture the planet Mygeeto from the Confederacy of Independent Systems. When Order 66 was issued, Bacara and the Galactic Marines turned against Mundi and executed him.

Contents[show]
BiographyEdit
Early lifeEdit
CC-1138, later known as "Bacara", was a clone of the bounty hunter Jango Fett created and trained on the planet Kamino.[1] There, he trained with an ex-Journeyman Protector. After his training, he then received ARC training.[2]

The Clone WarsEdit
During the Outer Rim Sieges of the Clone Wars, Bacara became the commander of the Galactic Marines. He served as Jedi General Ki-Adi-Mundi's second in command. Together, they fought in many battles.[2]

Bacara, along with Mundi and the Galactic Marines, then went to Mygeeto. There, he and Mundi led the Marines against the Octuptarra tri-droids. However, Bacara and his troops then received Order 66 from Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine. He and his troops then opened fire on Mundi, killing him.[3][4]

Personality and TraitsEdit
Following his training with the Journeyman Protectors, Bacara was seen as a loner.[2]
He was a good friend

"I hope the wookies are alright"

Would Yoda believe that men of my race can also breed with humans and Twi'lek? He seems gullible.
If I survive this I should definately 'breed' with Ayla Secura and Padame Amidala.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE