Underrated kino you just remembered

>Underrated kino you just remembered

Post them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZyoFHc25Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=BF8-PejzkIs&feature=youtu.be&t=2m55s
hercules-xena.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Tapert_(character)
youtube.com/watch?v=QfBmqLSRzWU
youtube.com/watch?v=P8kkHMJyOYI
youtube.com/watch?v=aqcQUmKJEK8
youtube.com/watch?v=JWPw0jEIhVw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxCg26VZ0bQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cleopatra 2525

>kino

in what sense?

Wasn't there a bizarre 4th wall breaking episode where it was about the writing staff being out of ideas for episodes so they come up with all kinds of shit like the main character being a monkey?

"Yes Virginia, There is a Hercules"

great episode

Kevin Sorbo is also super gregarious and chill irl. He likes his fans.

>>Herc & his gay little buddy go camping

Brokeback Demigod

Highly redpilled cartoonkino. Didn't last a full season and there's no good transfers unfortunately.

>Television westerns can't be kino-

Just recently watched this again.
Top tier but Jack of All Trades was better

I saw Bruce Campbell at a book signing/screening once and he went off on a rant about how the LotR movies killed Brisco County because they were both filmed in New Zealand and the LotR movies basically used up all the resources, horses, etc NZ had so it became impossible to film anything else without having to pay out the ass for it.

Well he's retarded seeing as how Brisco was done years beforehand

>was watching it on netflix
>now it's gone
>either have to steal it like a filthy common low life neet thief(yuck) or waste money on expensive dvds
>don't even get blu rays

That sounds like pure BS since brisco ran from 94-95 and LOTR began filming in 1999

Genre-mixing done right.

fuckers cancelled it for some reason

I also don't believe it was filmed there.

>that episode where is rude wife tells him not to go back to save pullo because it might erase their dog from history and he just kept shouting "THIRTEEN" at her until she agreed

strong episode, can't understand why it got cancelled

Gina Torres is ugly as fuck and I now understand why Chris Rock almost cheated on her for Kerry Washington in that one movie.

You forgot, didn't you?

Conspiracy Kino

I don't think you talked to Bruce campbell at all or you annoyed him so much he fed you some bullshit that you swallowed hook line and sinker

>Cancelled

wat is dis?

top tier waifu kino

Aphrodite from Xena/Hercules

I couldn't let myself to get into this because I knew it'd be cancelled before it even started airing. It was obvious, down to them airing the episodes out of order. So I gave up about three episodes in, before I got really connected to it.

Fuck Fox.

He's probably confused and Bruce was talking about JOAT or Herc/Xena.

If youre talking about Hercules, both Herc and Xena still air on tv in new york on a channel called Heroes and Icons i think its channel 9-4..look the station name up, maybe it airs where you are.

I prefer revolutionary era zorro Bruce Campbell myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZyoFHc25Yo

>mfw when there will ever be a proper home media release for Ed because of all the music

youtube.com/watch?v=BF8-PejzkIs&feature=youtu.be&t=2m55s

>Nowhere Man
mah nigga

Been a fan of Bruce Greenwood ever since.

Man. Those feet, her facial expressions, superb.

That show had the hypest intro ever. I didn't even like the show, but the intro got me to watch.

this was so fucking shit, but i remember i fapped like a retarded monkey to girl on the right.

Oh wow. I had completely and utterly forgotten that this show existed.

niggers btfo

The intro was the best one I've ever seen in a tv show

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World

The Schizoid Man

>Stopped watching show for whatever reason
>want to continue
>forgot where i left off

fuck

kek

bullshit to this day

It ended on the biggest fucking cliffhanger too

>Watch it Hercules

What episode was it

hercules-xena.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Tapert_(character)

Can someone help me, when I was a kid I watched a show about the paranormal and spirits and shit but I can't remember the name
The format was like monster of the week and the cast was like

>really old black guy in wheelchair that knew everything and was the mentor, like budget morgan freeman

>young girl gifted with a paranormal sense that didn't wanted to deal with that shit and just wanted to be normal, main protagonist I believe

>a literall retard guy was a side kick

>a girl that was a witch and I believe she was goth was another side kick

>a guy that was a member of the cleric was another side sick

So they basically were like a group and dealt with evil forces on the show and shit, like the xfiles or buffy kind of thing.
The cleric guy and the witch REALLY wanted to fuck but couldn't because rules and they would kill themselves if they would.

I remember the ending because it was shocking to me at the time(I think it was the ending?) because it was literally like evil forces prevails everyone dies THE END

Anyone remembers the show and how it was called?

bump for interest

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=QfBmqLSRzWU

How to be a hopeless betafag for life: the show

How many poor saps did this show trick into behaving like idiots?

I remember watching that too as a kid.
How the fuck chessy ass shows like that even got the money to be made?

The Addams family (tv show)

>How the fuck chessy ass shows like that even got the money to be made?

idk

youtube.com/watch?v=P8kkHMJyOYI

Is that the guy who is Max Payne in the games?

I remember a show that had a team, each member with a different knight rider-esque talking wonder car, fighting crime and stuff. Anyone knows it?

>How to be a hopeless betafag for life: the show
>How many poor saps did this show trick into behaving like idiots?

it wasnt just that show, in the 90s 9 out of 10 tv shows took pussy worshipping on a whole nother level.

probably the jews did it. or not.

or lets say the average tv writer was 40, that means they grew up in the 60s, the hippie age where everyone smoke pot or maybe they got bullied hard in highschool, who knows.

no wonder 30+ year olds are behaving like children now, go watch 100 random tv episodes from the 90s in a row and it messes with your mind, you'll start behaving like a reditor too.

The purest.

the series of true patricians coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=aqcQUmKJEK8

youtube.com/watch?v=JWPw0jEIhVw

No, it was live action and from the late 90's/early 00's

Like this
but with a team instead of one car. I think the cars could talk. Maybe the title had something to do with Knight Rider, maybe it was a spin-off

this was excellent

The was pure comfy

I loved KANGZ

Angel threads always get a lot of love so not really underrated.

BITCHES DONT KNOW SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxCg26VZ0bQ