What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

he works for the KGB

wow, he sure showed Drumpf

Bane?

Cool it with the Russophobia Alec

>liberals trying to start a second Red-Scare rather than admit they lost in a landslide to an orange imbecile from the Reality TV show "The Apprentice"

That's actually funny.

>le drumpf is literally putin's puppet

Funny that it's obviously google-translated. A subtle commentary on the fact that all those russophobes know nothing about Russia

I hate Trump just like the rest of Sup Forums but this Russia stuff isn't what it seems to be.

It's the most entertaining thing ever.

americucks have no culture.

why is this guy so butthurt about trump? did he stole his gf or something?

that his daughter is a rude, thoughtless pig?

that the paparazzi are cocksucking faggots?
>During a confrontation on a public sidewalk Baldwin called retired decorated New York police detective G. N. Miller – an African American – a “coon,” a “crackhead,” and a “drug dealer.” He also make disparaging remarks about Miller’s mother, and told Miller to “suck my dick.” Baldwin then went on another Twitter rant, in which he again called Miller a “crackhead.”

We have every culture, bitch!

that's a good and inclusive answer. you're alright, american.

F

why did Obama allow Putin become so powerful?

>this is what leftists consider clever
I'm going to enjoy laughing at these dipshits for the next eight years.

>there was LITERALLY ZERO EVIDENCE in the big "intelligence report" by the CIA

lol

Based

Because it's not America's policy to meddle in white countries

Foreign influence is not to be tolerated unless it's Saudis and Israel.

Everybody knows that.

2016 in hacking and leaks
>anti-Putin Panama Papers leaked, murricans clap
>anti-Putin Sochi leaks continue, murricans clap
>Putin's adviser Surkov has his e-mail hacked, murricans clap
>DNC is hacked, MURRICA SHOCKED BECAUSE OF A VOILENT CYBER ATTACK
How far up the ass can one country be

>landslide
>only won the electoral college

I see the paid Russian shitposters are out in full force today. Keep up the good work, comrades.

He meant:
>Our Fearless Glorious Goddess-Queen Hillary could not have lost the election due to her running a fucking terrible campaign in which she pandered to fringe groups while completely ignoring everyone between the coasts, so I'll help to push this ridiculous boogeyman story about the Russians hacking our election instead of accepting reality.

>russia
>white
Cool story, Slav.

By a landslide

>>only won the electoral college
in a landslide.

>another Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums
Kill yourself.

If it weren't for a massive KGB operation to Nigerian Prince the head of the DNC to release 100% authentic e-mails, I suspect a lot of people wouldn't hate Hillary

>it's not America's policy to meddle in white countries
Nigger please

>only won the electoral college
Actually they won literally everything except the popular vote.

The DNC wasn't even hacked. That's the crazy thing. They have zero evidence and, yet, every mainstream newspaper and TV show is blaming Russia.

M A G A

Call me when he wins the popular vote.

>only won the thing you have to win to be a president
Hmm, did he make the right call focusing only on that one thing?

Call me when the popular vote matters.

but he is tho

Call me in 4 years after President Trump finishes his first term. Judging by the shit going on right now with the DNC he'll easily get a second.

Popular vote doesn't win elections, though.

I thought Hillary supporters were supposed to be the smart ones.

Call me when you matter.

t. slavnigger

This. He'll be around for 8 years

And it'll be glorious, just like old America. Amen

>306 Trump
>232 Clinton
That's not a landslide

He has overwhelming support within the communities that matter.

>there were actually people on this board that though trump would be stopped at the electoral college

ahahahahah holy fuck

>implying someone supports the Shill because they don't worship your manchild of a president
kek

What does that even mean?

>slavs
>white

Give me a reason to. I'll wait.

>all these pinko commie sympathizing "Americans"
Sad.

in sportsball with pig you win by getting the most yards, right famalam?

>America in charge of even knowing what white is

You do realize that many Republicans agree that Putin interfered too, right?

>lost california
is literally your argument
he only lost california because of all the illegals who vote anyway

Yeah, they're morons.

More people in the United States voted for Hillary Clinton than Donald J Drumpf.

>pinko commie
What are you, 70?

>all these buzzwords
Learn to think, dodo brain.

>(((liberal))) US is more commie than Russia
What a timeline

lol

In sure you've got all the inside information to know just what is really going on.

>2012
>Obama: Fucking LOL did you hear Romney talking about RUSSIA? Hey news flash gramps it ain't the 80s anymore!

Does seriously no one remember Obama getting caught on a hot mic promising a nicer policy towards Russia to Medvedev after the election was over? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

that and $3 will get shillary a cup of coffee

>illegals are voting in muh 'merica!
>voter fraud is real!
>still won

Can somebody explain how 'Drumpf' becaame a thing? Why is it spelt like that?

We both know there's no way Hillary would have gotten as many votes as she did if Obama hadn't spent the last eight years importing tens of millions of Mexicunts and middle eastern rapists who all vote in lockstep for more welfare and immigration. You shouldn't be allowed to vote in the US unless you were born here and you've lived here for at least the first 18 years of your life.

>LOL donald you dumb shit you can't rig or hack the election the DNC arent rigging it LMAO
>RUSSIA LITERALLY HACKED THE ELECTION

Do you remember when Jimmy Carter criticized Obama's foreign policy?

>At least Carter cant be pointed to as the worst forgein policy president of the last century anymore.

Forgive them for listening to facts from our experts instead of parroting whatever our God-Emperor proclaims.

It's hilarious, dems in a few years become the big business "oh no someone think of the bankers!" warhawk party eager to send kids off to die in some slavic shithole and most can't even see it

His family changed their name from Drumpf to Trump

It's his granpa's name because he was German. Literally just LOL HE'S GRANDPA IS GERMAN. Don't you know that xenophobia is alright with the PC police?

>be left-owned news media
>Trump running for presidential nom
>no fucking way
>mix of conservatives and republicans like/hate him
>hmm we need to reset this to partisan us vs them
>okay everyone who votes for Trump and not for Hillary is a racist, a sexist and probably white supremacist as well
>invent the myth of the alt-right, a minority of a minority of Trump supporters, exaggerating them as some terrible racist clan with far-reaching powers
>dig up a meme and ignore its context and use this as the "alt-right" logo
>spend the entire year doing this, insulting and dehumanizing the opposition and going "If you're not with us you're our enemy" instead of trying to persuade voters
>election happens
>predictably lose
>demand a recount
>lose worse than actual result
>blame the russians because we need a boogieman
>even though it was all but confirmed to be disgruntled DNC employees who were fucking pissed that the DNC rigged the democratic process against the popular candidate to insert a corporate shill warmonger
>pay various talking heads to support this claim without presenting a shred of proof
>if you were right the Russians won Trump the election by showing just how vile and corrupt your side was
>try to get a interview with Trump after win
>he spends an hour insulting you and calling you out for being the lying manipulative cunts you are
>instead of doing some self-examination double down on accusations and dehumanization

Obama deported more Mexicans than Bush did, but I'm sure that real numbers won't get in the way of your head-canon.

Are these the same experts that killed Kennedy and said Iraq had nukes

Does no one remember the lead up to the Iraq War?

>be an actual communist
>both political parties accuse the other of being communists/Soviet agents when they couldn't be farther from it

you think you know suffering?

It was his ancestors' family name - they changed it

Apparently that's worthy of insult for libtards
My ancestors changed their surname from Petersen when they came through Ellis island, because they didnt want to have the same last name half the people on they boat they rode in on.

>Literally just LOL HE'S GRANDPA IS GERMAN
Why are you lying?

thats what decides president so yeah.

When you vote you are voting for your electors to make a certain decision.

The electors made the decision of the voters from state to state.

You don't seem to understand the difference.
People aren't saying Putin "hacked the election", they're saying he targeted Hillary for hacks and released that information with the intended goal of huring Hillary and helping Trump.
As Paul Ryan pointed out, Trump's victory is still legitimate and it's Hillary's own damn fault she lost, but that doesn't mean Russia should be allowed to get away with trying to interfere in our election.

Even then it wasn't Drumpf. It was Trumpf. John Oliver doesn't even know how to fact-check.

whats it like being a complete and utter fucking retard who is completely detached from history and the reality of economics and basic human greed?

>remembering 2012
Sup Forumsacks were still in elementary school.

The "experts" have no facts. Their latest report is even more pathetic than the last one.

>illegals
>voting

kek, nice one m8.

Wipe the spittle from your chin and go to bed, Cletus.

>Are these the same experts that killed Kennedy
Nobody knows who killed Kennedy

>and said Iraq had nukes
Nope, the CIA, the FBI and co. never said Iraq had nukes, the Bish Administration had to cook up its own "evidence".

Really makes you think