Good old Simpsons thread?

Good old Simpsons thread?

Seems like we never talk about The Simpsons anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlmzUEQxOvA
youtube.com/watch?v=bssJlHTbBow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What was the episode where Homer plugs a dancing santa toy into a wall and it causes a power outage?

>Seems like we never talk about The Simpsons anymore

Where have you been the past few weeks?

post your simpsons reaction images

>weeks

Interesting question for you guys

What is your favourite zombie Simpsons episode?

What is the best song though?

It must be this

youtube.com/watch?v=JlmzUEQxOvA

>Homer plugs a dancing santa toy into a wall and it causes a power outage

Poppa's Got a Brand New Badge

youtube.com/watch?v=bssJlHTbBow

days of future past

thanks

>Seems like we never talk about The Simpsons anymore
There isn't much to talk about.
Nu-Simpsons not even the normies care about, and the good Simpsons are so old that all that can be said about them has been said.

a cute

It's a comforting thought to know that, no matter when, I will always have a Simpsons pic at hand

whoa I thought this was my screencap, but it's different. Must be the same scene but just a frame or two after/before? cool.

I dont get it, does like 99% of Sup Forums just not care about The Simpsons?

>Watch FXX
>Half of The Simpsons reruns are from season 20+

Monday is a good ep for simpsons reruns.
On Mondays it usually stays in the early seasons.

dont know why FXX isn't just a fox animation channel, they already have FX for movies and shows

Jesus the animation/coloring in this is fucking disgraceful.

The funniest part about the new digital crap is that by everything being so easy to draw and animate, it allows them to make everything super detailed, and that actually detracts from the entertainment since you can't focus as much on the actual characters. All I can do is look at all the shit that has magically appeared around the Simpsons' house and inside it over the years somehow.

I mean okay, if you really are too lazy to hand draw things, at least just digitally draw it the way it USED to look and add some crappy filter to make it look not as clean. Like what is the point of making it so detailed and shiny and clean? What does that add to the humor? Did they forget it's a comedy or?

On second thought, that's probably why they make it look like a video game cutscene now... to distract the viewer from the bad jokes.

>Go on FXX with my smart TV and hit "Play random episodes" on Simpsons World where they have every episode
>Leave it on in the background while I do shit on the computer
>Keep getting annoyed but don't know why
>Realize after about three days of doing this my annoyance coincides with the app playing newer episodes instead of older ones

I thought it was a meme at first but holy fuck those newer episodes are so bad they actually make me mad.

My friend is a massive pleb and still watches this shit even though he grew up with the show when it was actually good. He even says his favorite episode is Barthood, the Boyhood spoof they did a year or so ago. It's things like this that make me not feel bad that I'm secretly fucking his younger sister.

Nice.

I never got this desu

wheres that one pic with different characters turned around looking angry like someone just said something really stupid?

Sneed used to own the Suck and Fuck.

worker and parasite spin off when?

The Book Job

Seasons 3-9 are the only classic seasons, when nearly every episode was great.

season 2 has some really solid episodes, there isn't really anything in season 9 worth mentioning