What is the most boring film you've seen?

What is the most boring film you've seen?

Tree of Life

Foxcatcher. Why do people like this snoozefest?

Stalker

(Loved Solaris, but could not finish Stalker)

>mommykino with pitt
nah

Inception

cuck

reversed for me

>he missed the point

I liked Stalker, Mirror and Nostalghia. Still haven't watched Andrei Rublev. Probably won't watch Ivan's Childhood.

Solaris on the otherhand, and honestly, non meme answer here, it's the very first thing that came into my head when I opened this thread. It is without a doubt the most boring film I've ever watched.

Usually the ridiculously slow pace and whatever the fuck dialogue and plot is saved by how beautiful Tarkovsky films look, but Solaris was outright both boring to look at and ugly.

DUDE 20 MINUTE SILENT CAR RIDE SCENE LMAO

fuck that film

this movie is such a goddamned disaster in every department. The friend I saw it with thought that it was really interesting because of "how dynamic the relationships were" without noticing how much of a mess the "plot" was. People will see a scene where an actor yells really loud and acts all emotional (like the microwave scene in this movie) and just gush about the acting non-stop

The Conversation

>What is the most boring film you've seen?
Rogue One because it looked like deja vu

>I've seen less than 20 films in my life the post

Solaris. Even teh one with Clooney was boring

I've thought a lot of movies were bad, but I have never thought that a film was boring as such.

A lot of films I like are sometimes called boring though.

so what exactly was the point pham?

If you don't realize it is deliberately boring then the movie has escaped you

It's hard to remember all the shit movies i have seen but recently Jack Reacher 2 comes to mind.

Captain America Civil War was pretty terrible as well. The whole movie had a dirty low budget feel to it and the story was just boring.

That's all that comes to mind right now.

going to get hate but Bladerunner

>Being this pleb

any criticality acclaimed film

Transformers 2

You're probably right. But also Come and See.