I do not like samantha bee

I do not like samantha bee.

Other urls found in this thread:

grubstreet.com/2017/01/wendys-twitter-account-tweets-white-supremacy-mascot.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do not like sam antler bee as well.

Only redneck and rural retards don't watch her.

City people all love Samantha Bee.

I don't think anyone does.

Thank you user I really appreciated the way you agreed with me
Love,
user

kek

kill yourself

You've got something on your chin.

She was alright when Jon was there to keep her mental problems in check. But now that she's alone it's like watching a crazy person slowly fall apart in front of an audience.

>not recognizing slightly edited pasta

she's topical

Nobody I know even knows who she is

t. city slicker

Her and her husband are racists who complained about and blocked black people from moving into their rich neighborhood. Also didn't want black people going to the same school as her children.

Funny though how progressive she is on her show. Really makes you think................

Her new show does not look very good.

Modern liberals tend to be the hidden racists nowadays

Is she trying to say anything at all is wrong with that picture of pepes?

>be me, going to theatre
>have to wait a while for friend I'm watching it with
>fug it I'll just wait in the auditorium
>ITS FINE BEING WEERD ITS FINE BEING WEERD ITS FINE BEEING WEERD U SHUD TRI IT SUM TUME x50 in the commercial
>i see the commercial like 6 times
I did not have a good day

Wendy's is a racist KKK now.

grubstreet.com/2017/01/wendys-twitter-account-tweets-white-supremacy-mascot.html

she a stupid

Did they make those pepes themself to "prove" how racist he is? I've never seen those.

I thought they said it's fun being weird I can't get anything right fugggggggggggg

rarest of rare Pepes
so rare that Sum Anters Bee made them up herself

She was the most unfunny correspondent on the Daily Show back when Leibowitz was on it and I still watched it.

Tried to watch her solo show once and it was even worse than what I expected. How can someone be so far up her own ass with pushing a political stance poorly disguised as comedy?

She makes alt-cucks mad which makes her okay in my book