>show up to his party and act like he isn't there

fuck pesci the faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=IeL8EYtbVw0

who was wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwWCxIV6-GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8t9x_y3vFic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what? i didn't think that billy batts went jail for anything that tommy did. billy hasn't seen tommy since he was a kid

It was clearly billys fault, he thought he was on top of the world and then fucked with the worst person he could possibly fuck with

To be fair, Billy Batts did insult him a little bit.

How did he go to jail for something Tommy did?

This

>in jail for 6 years
>having a party to celebrate
>friend you havent seen in a long time shows up
>bust his balls a little bit for old times sake
>he starts getting all fucking fresh
>i just got outta prison. I cant let him walk all over me in front of my crew
>put him in his place. Im a made man so he cant touch me anyway
>he murders me
Tommy was a little prick

Billy shouldn't have been a little bitch.

>he was in jail for a crime you did
What? This was never stated in the movie? Are you just creating your own backstory for them?

Tommy was the bitch. He couldnt handle the bantz. Even Spider bust his balls and he lost it

>bc he was in jail for a crime you did
this is incorrect, or at least its never implied in the movie

getting killed at your prison release party is truly worst case scenario though, absolutely haram

Exactly

Tommy owed him respect for being a made guy who did time. Doesn't matter if you don't like the guy, still have to show him respect.

Not saying hello, bitching about his suit, acting like a general prick was way out of line to a made guy. Should have just kissed his ass like he was supposed to and taken a little ball busting.

Why was Pesci so violent? Why would anyone be around a man with such a short fuse?

I haven't seen the movie, only the famous scenes.

Hes basically crazy
Also watch it its a great movie.

He didnt insult him. He didnt insult nobody!

Downloading now. It's about time.

He was loyal to his friends and worked hard.

He was good at his job and made everyone a lot of money.

Fun fact, they killed him IRL because Jimmy and Tommy took over some territory and businesses of Billy's while he was in the slammer and they didn't want to give them back.

This
Tommy was a psychopath If you don't think so because of Batts think of Spider that did even less to him and he smoked him too

Maybe OP meant he committed a crime that Pesci had done/was very familliar with and could very well go to prison for the same crime.
So, Pesci should respect him more because "there but for the grace of God go I"?

He got a little out of order himself

>way down below the ocean starts playing

>little jani hotpockets

wut was scorsese saying here?

"Hey billy, how are you?"

thats srsly the best u have after ur friend did 6 yrs? fuck you pesci u fucking faggot

Go and get your fucking shine box OP

>No, no. Drinks are on... the house.
What did he mean by this?

Who was in the wrong, honestly?

I'm sorry. He insulted him a little bit.

YOU MUTTHA FUCKIN MUTT YOU PRICK YOU

Hey, don't make a big thing out of it, you little prick

Henry, have I ever told you about Shinebox Tommy? We used to run together down in the Bronx, doing the chink opium circuit. One time we were doing our round, Jimmy Two-Times gave us a tip off that there was a big money game going down between some of the chink bosses. I thought they wouldn't stand up to a couple of wiseguys putting .45s in their face. I was wrong. Tommy took a bullet for me that night and we barely got out with our lives. I owed him my life and promised him that the next big wrap he caught, I'd take the hit. Two months later he got busted for a routine jewelry store hold up. Six years it cost me. I hope to see him at my getting out party tonight, he was a good friend.

A further insult, what good drinks on the house for, you need them on the bar top.

You're in for a treat.

drinks should've been infinitly on the house for batts

Were all mobsters such enormous drama queens?

billy was gambino while tommy not a made guy was lucchese. why would you even pay respect to a made guy from another family. sure tommy shouldnt havee killed him but fuck billy batts and his ball busting

they were from 2 different familys

Tommy's fuck slave in this scene is hot as fuck, what's her name?

Who was in the wrong here?

only john gotti

as a made guy, he fucked with someone who wasn't a made guy, which is reasonable

batts did nothing wronf

Would you let Batts break your balls? He seems like an amiable guy.

Respect is paid to made men of all families, they are all part of "this thing of ours." It's an honor amongst thieves thing, and it keeps the families from being in a state of war at all times.

You don't kill a made man when you're still making your bones. Batts did nothing wrong, Tommy got fuckin' fresh and his hot-headedness cost him his life.

nah fuck the gambinos they were all assholes even carlo gambino didnt follow the rules when he tried to have frank costello wacked

DOO DOO DOO DA DOO DUH DUH DUH DAH DUH DUH

manlet rage

>then fucked with the worst person he could possibly fuck with
All he did was bust his balls for fucks sake, and he was a made guy, even if Batts did something really bad Tommy shouldn't do anything without a sit down with the boss.

Just watch the fucking movie you cunt, it's fantastic.

did these wops just listen to nigger music nonstop?

>he doesnt like robin hoods

I couldn't get past the opening scene where they stab the guy to death. I was literally shaking and had to turn it off.

Billy deserved to die.
You talk shit like that you fucking die.
Counterpoint, you kill a made man you die.

>What's right is right.

And they both died. Even Johnny said Billy was in the wrong.

To be fair, they both stab and shoot him.

And just so we don't forget. Pesci got his.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwWCxIV6-GQ

>youll never be a shit kicker in the Bonnano family in the early 70's

JDIMSA

Meaningless banter doesn't deserve death, otherwise Australia would be nuked.

IT'S GETTIN NEAR DAWN

he was just bustin' balls a little bit, nothing wrong.

You're a funny guy

they were lucchese not bonnanos

>banter.

At first maybe. Then it turned into insults. And if you insult a man, you deal with the consequences.

GO HOME

i like this. one guy is looking down while the other is looking straight

I think Tommy says her name is Lisa when he's introducing her to Jimmy and Hendry. If that's the case her name is Lisa Dapolito according to IMDB.

10/10

He was doing a little ballbusting, sure, but it wasn't in a friendly manner. He was trying to act like a big man pretending like he was busting his balls a little bit and Tommy knew it. He probably knew that behaviour from a long time ago and this time he called him out on it.

They settled it by apologizing to each other but Billy couldn't let it go. He wanted to embarass Tommy and couldn't let him win. So he went over the line and straight up insulted him without pretense.

Fuck Billy.

should've gotten the shinebox

He insulted him a little bit, he insulted him a little bit

youtube.com/watch?v=8t9x_y3vFic
Did you feel sorry for Pesci?

nobody talking about the real legitimate reason this happened and just focusing on the bullshit hollywood drama scene that makes no fucking sense logically

>I haven't seen the movie

I wish there was a way to check for this when you post here. Get off my board reeeeeee.

4/10 I replied

>murdering someone over them insulting you
Yeah enjoy prison. Billy may be a dick but Tommy is a straight psychopath.

Just a little bit. His character was a piece of shit, but that's still a terrible way to go.

Karma is real

>an insult equals death
How's life in Africa?

Yea but it only turned into insults cause Tommy was getting fresh with him over some friendly banter. Getting fresh deserves an insult or two, so Batts was just getting even. Batts thought they ended it on a draw, but of course Tommy with his manlet rage can't let it be. The only fault Batts was at was believing Tommy was decently sane human being that wouldn't kill over some playful banter and not the craze psychopath that he is.

>bullshit hollywood drama scene that makes no fucking sense logically
It makes perfect sense when the character is a fucking psychopath that also murders spider for telling him to go fuck himself.

>Tommy realizes his mistake, tries to own up to it, and apologizes
>Billy plays nice, then gets assmad and doubles down like a bipolar cunt

Billy was in the wrong for not accepting a genuine apology

There was a real Capo in that pan shot.

Billy Batts dindu nuffin wrong in Goodfellas, but he was a cunt in the Sopranos, so he retroactively deserved it.

Also, fuck that guy's hairline. What the fuck even IS that? He essentially has no forehead.

The appropriate response from Tommy should have been
>Fuck you Batts, enjoy your party then.
Not fucking murder.

After seeing Billy's own explosive behavior, I wouldn't put it past him to whack Tommy if he kept being disrespectful.

And this guy's saying "What do you want from me?"

Vinny, don't put too many onions in the sauce.

I didn't put too much onions Just three small onions, that's all.