She hasn't had a decent role in years lads. We need to help her

She hasn't had a decent role in years lads. We need to help her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LayW8aq4GLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>She hasn't had a decent role in years lads.

She was pretty fucking good in Fargo S2, FUCK LADY GAGA

She had a good roll in my bed

uh go watch Fargo Season 2

Did she get any awards for fargo? She was better than the s1 hambeast who got an emmy or some shit

those perfect genes
lost.. like tears in rain

but it's not on netflix

because she's a fucking ugly cunt and melancholia was a horrid turd.

Kill yourself

she wants to be a mommy real bad

>Fargo
>Midnight Special

She's doing good lad.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Post more pics with her and young girls.

Also she starting to directed movies now OP.

you first, shit lover.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REDDIT

>Thinking awards mean shit

It sure is normalfag in here.

Elle is 18

I didn't know that.

Also The Beguiled remake should be at least decent as long Sofia doesn't fuck it up.

She was great in Fargo faget. Also dem sweater puppies hnnnng.

>no forearm hair

It's probably going to have pop songs

but melancholia was 6 months ago..

I genuinely do not understand where the "ugly face" thing comes from with Dunst. She's very pretty.

youtube.com/watch?v=LayW8aq4GLw