What's wrong with me?

Guys I seriously barely cried when Carrie Fisher died. I mean LITERALLY less than 30 minutes.

Have I become too desensitized to death or something by coming here? I mean after Robin Williams died like most people I took the week off work so I could fully grasp my new reality, but even though I loved everything Carrie Fisher did, I just didn't feel the need to take even ONE day off work.

How do I come back to reality guys? I want to feel again.

Try hurting yourself. TODAY.

does this work? Do we know? Do we have any indication?

>barely cried
>it was only less than 30 minutes
What are you? A woman? I loved Carrie Fisher and it was sad, but I didn't even shed a tear. Women are a weak.

>Le crying meme
>Literally shaking
Get out newfag.

What's it like to not have any emotion? Are you a fucking robot?

jokes on you I never shook.

It sucks that Robin Williams, the actor, died, but his death itself didn't make me sad, because I don't know him.

I know nothing about Carrie Fisher nor do I care about her as an actor. So there was no reaction from me when I heard she died. I even started to get disgusted at everyone once I found out she was a cokehead and alcoholic.

I think this obsession with celebrities and their well-being is really gross tee bee 8ch.

Emotional drug addict pls go. Stop trying to shame people just because they're not addicted to their own emotions.

if you cry over celebrity deaths I think you're a fucking crazy person

When PSH died I sat in my shower and drank by myself for a week but I didn't cry. I was mourning the loss of his art but I didn't give a shit about him as a person, because I didn't know him.

>I hate people because they have vices

practically every person in history had some vice that I assume you would disapprove of. doesn't mean their life didn't matter

>People cry when washed up celebs die

I didn't even feel anything when Pratchett died and i loved his books as a kid. How do you fucks feel connection with complete strangers?

>was happy from Robin Williams death
People getting sad because someone willingly ended their own life grosses me out.

Pratchett wanted to die, and it made me very depressed he wasn't ALLOWED to.

Steve Irwin made me very sad for five minutes.

>washed up celebs

>one of the biggest celebs of all time

>one week
When Robin chose to leave us I took one year off and travelled the world until I was able to find myself again

I bet you didn't even visit africa you racist piece of shit.

You should be ashamed of yourself

So many people taking the bait. Bravo OP, bravo

>bait

>he literally is so devoid of emotion that he doesn't care when the people he's been watching for decades die

Sad really

(You)

Not even joking I thought up this thread over a week ago and had been fantasizing about posting it for a long time.

I never could really interpret the results of celebrity death stickies

Do people actually care when some random person they've never met dies?

@78140697
>after Robin Williams died like most people I took the week off work

Apply yourself

After Robin Williams died I took a year off work to travel to a Buddhist temple in the Himalayas and become more in-tune with the universe

the only thing I did after Carrier Fishface died was masturbate to slave Leia

How can any death be sad? Do people just not accept reality until it's forced upon them? We are mortal.

My sister called me to say my mother died, I literally said "oh, dang" and ended my call and got back to life.

I remember my mom waking me up just to tell me Robin Williams was dead. I mean, she literally shook me awake and said, "Robin Williams killed himself. He's dead."

Despite being emotionally disturbed for a few hours, I never really cried.

What's it like being hysterical? Are you a child?

seriously though, anyone who spends more than a few moments mourning dead celebrities is just an overly sentimental faggot

robin williams wasn't even a Buddhist though. he was an orthodox christian!

OP is a woman, the majority of them is more emotional, and less rational i think. Or he is just roleplaying as a sensitive woman to collect (You)s.

/thread

Robin Williams was a genuinely good and humane actor whose body of work is well known for having many comedic performances (Mork and Mindy, Ms. Doubtfire), his personal speciality as a comedian, as well as several dramatic and even darker turns which in addition to exhibiting his range, are usually interesting flicks in their own right: (One Hour Photo, Bicentennial Man, Good Will Hunting). This breadth of performances means that you read into Williams that he is a "whole person", at least as far as his film performances allow you to guess at his personal life along with interviews, etc. A suicide perhaps partly motivated by some bitch ex-wife is also a personal life history detail which is likely to elicit sympathy among the young male userbase of Sup Forums.

Carrie Fisher, on the other hand, is for many people coterminous with her Leia character. The only other film performance that I've personally seen Fisher deliver was in the Blues Brothers, for example. Now you name other feature-length films that you've actually watched Fisher in, and this ought to buttress my point:

Which is that Fisher is "one-dimensional" in our shared generation Y-Z/millenial popular imagination, while Williams is at least "two-dimensional", and possibly three-dimensional. Because we know his range.

Furthermore, the sensationalistic circumstances of Williams' suicide are (again) more sympathetic to Sup Forums sensibilities, then a drug abusing woman whose hard living simply caught up with her.

Add to these successful dramatic performances even MORE successful, older dramatic performances like Dead Poets Society and Awakenings, and on the lighter side the voice of the genie in Aladdin, and in Williams you again have a broad range, all of which just strengthens my point that much more.

Williams was fortunate/lucky in his career, and he also had the chops.

kek. sure

>>I hate people because they have vices
No, I hate people who destroy their bodies then die from it. Fisher didn't die of old age. She died from having a shitty drug and alcohol poisoned body.
I hate people who feel sad about a cokehead slash alcoholic dying. I hate them because they didn't get involved in her life to stop her before it got bad. Shallow disgusting phony people.
Well put.

I don't have emotion for strangers, you pussy.

Your praise for my post is ironic in light of your earlier aside in your own post, in that I myself am an alcoholic and am currently drunk.