What do you think their final thoughts were when they saw the Sheev spin?

What do you think their final thoughts were when they saw the Sheev spin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBlhgAkJBos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=uBlhgAkJBos

He's an agile guy

>Damn, I left the oven on!

>he's fast!

Just rename this board to "Star Shit Central" finally for fucks sake.

>I am Thes Ennit!

Sup Forums here. This is far more tolerable than every thread being about Overwatch.

That's a good trick!

>now this is podracing

a Sith Lord?!

"Good thing we brought Samu...I mean Mace Windu"

This old fart sure knows how to do a spin jump.

>Should have gone with plan A

WIZARD!

>Windu gets word that Grevious is dead. The war is now officially over.
>Anakin then tells Windu that Sheev is a Sith Lord. Windu believes him right away.
>"lol now you can fuck off and let the real jedi masters take care of this." - Because that won't piss off an emotionally unstable young man who never liked you from the start.
>Windu immediately goes to 'arrest' the chancellor for being a sith lord, instead of telling anybody of actual power. not even telling Padme, who is loved by everybody and has actual authority in the senate.

Anakin was too emotionally attached to the Chancellor, he couldn't trust him. Anakin could have betrayed him as he goes in for the kill.

>...did I join the wrong side?

no this cant be happening, im in charge here

>non-human no name Jedi with regular colored lightsabers killed immediately with one thrust
>third one doesn't dodge after watching two people get stabbed
Why did Mace bring them? Someone who can defeat Sidious in lightsaber combat is not capable of the level of incompetence that would make him misjudge their skill to that extent. He got them killed.

Man, Overwatch threads are the only ones of Sup Forums which actually talk about a game. EVERY other thread is either a meme thread or loosely related to gaming, and that's why your board is a containment board, so shoo off back there

How could he be expected to know the Sheev spin?

The spin was over when he landed in front of them. You mean like, it wound him up or something?

Why the fuck is Shit Wars so popular now?

>We should have brought more backup

How does Sheev's office have no security? He's the Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and some armed and dangerous men can just waltz right into his office with no resistance?

Windu was notorious for being close minded and pessimistic. He probably held the idea that telling anyone in the senate would be effectively useless due to the political sway palpatine had on both side.

Not letting Anakin come along was honestly a good move due to how untrustworthy the kid would be in a situation where the end goal is to murder his kindly grandfather figure in cold blood.

Windu's only real mistake was being so hasty. He should've honestly waited for more jedi masters to return before actually confronting Sheev. But then again, I guess it's slightly hard to expect an old man to solo 4 of the strongest your order has to offer at the same time.

I would force slam both guards against the wall. It's a good trick.

Sheev was 500x faster than the jedi. Wtf! Was probably their only thought

Because sheev IS the security

Why is Sidious sheev?

Regretted their skill branch choices realising they should've invested more points in agility based moves to unlock that dope ass Sheev spin prolly.

Because no one would give their son the first name "Sidious".

Luke, did I ever tell you about Agen Kolar? Kolar was a Jedi master from Zabrak and widely considered to be one of the greatest lightsaber duelists in the order. He did instantly to Darth Sidious because he span. He was a good friend.

>he's right you know - it really is treason

>At least I have my good friends by my side

When you conspire to subvert congress, you're the original traitor. Democracy was thrown out at that point and it becomes a coup de main.

>we got this in the bag

>it's electoral college then

A sith. Lord?

He was really fast. George slowed it down so us normies could appreciate it

I know right? almost as if there was a movie that recently came out and an iconic actor from the series died.

>That's a good trick

Because they're Jedi. Obs they have access. How were Sheev's guard meant to know they were launching an undemocratic coup?

>arresting the head of state because you don't like their religion

how is this supposed to be moral?
Of course the senate and the courts would side with him

>lolwut?

>what a twist

Probably re-thinking their life choices up until their point

I remembering reading in the old EU that Mace Windu was from a jungle planet of negros that used the force and that after Yoda trained him he sent Mace there to learn about the dark side. Should have just stayed there.

kek

>Freezeframe! That's me, Agen Kolar. You're probably wondering how I got here

>"WOWWWWWW"

a good trick can mean only one thing

They were so impressed they stood there in awe long enough for 3 to get instakilled

Audibly kek'd

L>R
My feet hurt.
Why am I here?
I wish I was at home doing death sticks.
I bet none of these other jedi have an underwater lightsaber.

>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"Oh, spinning. That's a good tr-"

I just rewatched this. Holy fuck they literally stand there and get stabbed. One of those niggas literally wasn't even looking at Sheev. God that was awful

Is he /ourguy/?

The shit version of Eeth Koth tbqh

Sheev is too fast for them.

thats a good trick!

What part of "Television & Film" is so hard to understand?

>almost as if
reddit: the phrase

Ever notice that every Jedi is supposed to be considered the best duelist?

>oh fuck nigga that old cracker is fast

>Maybe if I move or block, I can...
>nah, I'll just stand here and hope he changes his mind.

IIRC isn't Sheev moving at lighting fast speed, and only Mace is able to keep up with him due to Vapaad?