>not making Part 5
>not making an original plot

Fucking dumb

inb4 Jordyn Jones pic dump

Is this a jojo reference?

I thought Josuke was white?

is that a fucking jojo reference

>we will never get a western produced adaption of Steel Ball Run

Josuke is only 50℅ white. But you are correct. He should look more white like Elliot Rodger looking.

>director that can do weird, violent and feelgood right.
>cast seems fine
>costume is good so far
>multiple movies planned, first focuses on Angelo, Nijimura bros, Yukako and maybe some more.

I'm actually hype.

Oh boy, the Homestuck of anime.

I can't ever get the why they always cast ladybois when every anime character looks white. Asians can't get the facial aesthetics that white people have desu. It's a bit unfortunate that they always look like filthy subhumans.

Explain?

They are both comic books that people are like to read

>not making Part 5
As I've said before, Part 4 is the cheapest to film on a starter budget so I get why it's the most likely choice out of all the other parts.
>not making an original plot
However I also agree since I said before as well that this would have been a much better choice over all. Tailoring a concept around the limitations would better pay off than trying to make a shoddy adaptation.

So are they only doing Part 4 because its the one with gooks? What are they going to do about all the other parts?

Series with autistic fandoms

Man I really hope they let Hollywood do a JoJo movie. Phantom Blood is canned kino, as long as the director understands it

This is either gonna be fantastic or complete shit, I cannot see this being just mediocre.

Anyway, here's the full cast.

I thought he was ripped too

Is Jojo legit good or is it just an overhyped meme series? I can never get a real answer out of Sup Forums

It's pretty good
It's obviously no evangelion or cowboy bebop but it's a fun shounen that doesn't take itself too seriously

>Miike
>kino
No.

its a live action anime adaptation with a japanese director of course its going to be fucking shit

It's literally impossible to cast tho.
I can understand niggas that say Henry Cavill for Jonathan, but find me 1 (one) Hollywood actor hammy enough to play Dio.
You fucking can't.

>Willem Dafoe as Dio

Too bad he's too old, young Dafoe would be perfect

I just want a Battle Tendency kino

I can't wait for Joker's solo movie.

>join me Jojo and together we'll take over new york!!

>that hair
My anus is 100% prepared

That Jotaro is pretty fuckable desu.
Do you think they'll make Joseph Asian?

I respect that

Nigga if that's not Naruto then what the fuck are you even doing

I've been plowing through Stardust Crusaders since around Christmas and it's fucking amazing.

I'm an anime pleb though

>cast skinny asians as ripped anime characters.

Chris Evans.

Shit I could see it.

>cast this dudes as Jonathan and Dio
>unofficial Superman v Captain America movie
>take money from fanbase of both Marvel and DC

I read until part 5 and watched the first two and i loved it.
I now plan to watch Stardust Crusaders and the other one...fucking japan needs to stop doing moe shit and start to dig out these god tier 80s and 90s franchises back.
I would kill for a new Bubblegum Crisis and shit like that.

Keep reading, parts 6, 7 and current are all great. Getting "used" to the endless "quote" bombs in part seven is hard, but not impossible

reminder that this is the only way to make live action anime work

I love DelTacoTotoro...but that movie was lame, like i was hyped af the first time i saw it, but i couldn't even finish one rewatch and i've rewatched all the stuff he made multiple times.

>"I'll defeat this boy in his own home. He'll >understand that his place in this world is under >my heel."

its good in a weird way
It's like it's own genre of strange mixed with precise action

ooh look at the cool kid he hates everything he must be so cool.

Part 4 is the best part.

Actually they're probably making part 4 because they're the less ripped Jojo arc

>David Bowie died before he could get cast into the Jojo film to play Kira

Fuck

If they were actually considering that they would've made Part 5.

It's because it's in Japan
And is right

We need a jojolion movie

I always found it weird that the people they cast look nowhere near the characters except for what they wear. Are Japanese people really this autistic?

Brety gud

>Real people don't look like their manga counterparts

Is this post a fucking jojo reference???

>japanese live action movies
>kino
Nope. Not even fucking close. Not in a million years. And I'm a japanfag even. Our cinema is garbage. They are nothing but cynical cash grabs that piggyback off anime releases while simultaneously draining them of budget like vampires.

Guess those gooks didn't learn from the previous tries

It's the only manga where I can clearly see that the creator is having fun while writing/drawing his stories

>Ryohei Higashikata is a character who is in two episodes.

What a shame.

Don't know why but I want Hayden Christensen to try it

Who are your ideal directors for each Part?
1: Guillermo del Toro
2: James Gunn
3: George Miller
4: Takashi Miike (Hey this one came true!)
5: Matthew Vaughn
6: idk maybe Bryan Singer
7: Gore Verbinski
8: Coen Bros

Steel Ball Run kino fucking when?

>Josuke is only 50℅ white.
>about 6'5''
>ripped af (at age of 15-18)
>rich
played by a jap cute kid

Did you just fucking cast Franku as Jotaro? Wtf?

>10/10 boys
>6/10 girls

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>It's obviously no evangelion or cowboy bebop

I honestly think its exactly THAT good.

As a whole series? No.

But SBR alone beat those two

>boys and girls in japan look identical
are you sure of your sexuality?

>I'm gonna make him an offer he won't understand.

Just got into Jojo, my friend made me watch some of the main parts of part 4 and it was pretty great. I loved the autistic bad guy who just wanted to live in peace desu

Watch should I look at now? I vaguely know the plot of s1, should I watch Stardust Crusaders? read Steel Ball Run?

Watch up to part 4. Then read 5 6 7 8

Or just skip to Steel Ball Run because it's ABSOLUTE KINOGRAPHY

Already done.

>that director and writer
Itll be a fun cult classic. Cant wait

I'd agree if it was the whole part, or at the least (since that'd be too long) up to Akira (with some fights like Surface cut). Akira is a pretty good end of an arc, stopping right before any Kira stuff happens, though sadly lacking Kira and Rohan.
I have no idea exactly how far they'll go, but it seems like it might be an awkward chunk of the part to work with

Jojo
>good content
>bad fanbase
Homestuck
>alright content
>horrible fanbase

Kind of makes sense

>Is Sup Forums ready for JoJokino?

Maybe in a couple of years, because right now I'm sick by the overwhelming Jojo-ness around this laotian fishmongering board

>inb4 elitist secret club mangafag

YOSHIHIKOOOOOO

>jojo fanbase not horrible

haha nah senpai its terrible. Probably the worst current anime fanbase

i agree with your sentiments, but there's been special exceptions..

The Kenshin Trilogy and Ace Attorney movies were quite well done.

Yes. Doesn't mean you'll like it though. Its just genuinely a really really fun show that is 'bizarre' and never tries to be more than that. Also its an anime. So i can imagine that not clicking with everyone.

Give it a try though. At least watch through part 2 before deceiding if you wanna keep going or not.

I liked Part 1 and Part 2 but this ghost shit sucks balls tbqh

Is this a jojo reference?