"Well Charlie, it goes without saying that, yeah, Black Lives Matter. I mean, why wouldn't they!? In fact...

"Well Charlie, it goes without saying that, yeah, Black Lives Matter. I mean, why wouldn't they!? In fact, what you couldn't say is, I dunno, All Lives Matter. You see Charlie, that is not only problematic, but it's also completely not true. Blacks are profiled regularly, perform worse in college due to racism and have to look over for a white cop with an itching trigger finger when they go to buy a beer. Seriously Charlie, have you EVER felt like that? No, of course not, my idiotic friend, because you are a white man. So even the fact that you say Black Lives Matter AS a white man, well, that's just downright insulting to all of our black masters out there."

Top tier episode.

I like where your head is at. Force this in a few Sunny or stand alone threads and Sup Forums will completely turn on the show like they did Louis CK

Way to leave out the part where Dee snaps and starts screaming racial obscenities and yells "GET OUT YOU FUCKING NIGGER GODDAMMIT, I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE" at old black man right after, it's balanced on both sides

>The Gang Fires Their White Writers

>trying to appease SJWs

Why the fuck do people still try to do this?

It started out good, like the gun control ep where they divided into two groups that had different opinions on gun control and both sides had their minds changed.

But at the end where Charlie gets shot for no reason it all went to shit. Like it was just "in the end, blacks always get targeted unfairly by the police".

D R O P P E D

This. When dindus get shot, they really did sumtin.

Why is everyone so obsessed with diversity nowadays. Christ, just imagine the outrage if LOTR came out today

>old black man
You must have seen a censored version
In my version they called him old nigger Joe

>Majority female/black writers in s12
>First episode is about racism
This is gonna be a long season, isn't it?

Great. Just what more comedy shows needed. Politically correct antics. Woo. Hoo.

>Why is everyone so obsessed with diversity nowadays

Because if you're not for it then you risk being torn apart by the media.

I liked the episode a lot

Think of it this way: they couldn't get away with that shit as an all white group without this diversity

It's fucking hilarious when you think about it

>The Gang Helps The DNC Fck Hate
>The Gang Forces Mac Into Gender Reassignment Surgery
>Charlie Makes Excuses For Black On White Crime

Should be a season for the herstory books.

Did they really fired people because they were... white? And then hired people solely because they were not white?

As a non-white, this is really, really, really, really, really racist.

Can't wait for this episode! :)

what a self-righteous cunt. I'm amazed people bother communicating with fans on twitter

>Did they really fired people because they were... white? And then hired people solely because they were not white?

That's how "diversity" works.

Totally not racist, though.

racism = prejudice + power and because white people have all the power you cannot be racist to white people

A 'Diversity Fire', if you will.

>using this made-up definition
>2011+6

shiggy