Has anyone seen Newsradio? Is it good? Since nobody talks about it I am guessing it is terrible

Has anyone seen Newsradio? Is it good? Since nobody talks about it I am guessing it is terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xO7EFfdX8Rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=xO7EFfdX8Rs

it's a great show until Hartman died. after that, it just fell apart.

Newsradio is awesome the fact that it's never discussed here should tell you that

Great cast all around

Everything about Matthew irritated the fuck out of me though

Hartman was a national treasure of course

Newsradio was amazing! No one talks about it these days because it isn't in syndication anywhere like it was 10 years ago.

Phil Hartman's death really hurt the show, but overall it was great. Just look at the cast! (minus Joe Rogan). Stephen Root and Dave Foley had great chemistry as boss/employee.

It's a shame it's not streaming anywhere. Netflix used to have the first season or two, but not the whole series.

After Miami Vice, possibly the best show when it came to utilizing its color palette

It epitomized the mid 90's, earthy, coffee bean-esque aesthetic

Great show

Should have ended after Hartman was killed.

Best sitcom of all time after Seinfeld

Its truly a phenomenal show, I rewatch it once a year, it holds up so well

damn no wonder rogan is on TRT he was on the noids back in the 90s

i thought Rogan was fine, he was just a self-admitted meathead playing himself basically

I thought Andy Dick's character was by far the worst. Imagine working with an immature man boy retard like that. What the fuck did he even do at the station

>Stephen Root
He is very underappreciated as an actor.

let this be a lesson to you; whether or not something is talked about is no indicator of its quality. it is often more of a sign of its accessibility, or marketing in support of its continued relevance

watching this, it's so obvious how desperately stephen colbert wants to be phil hartman.

Season 5 was SOOO shit.
Like season 2-4 were damn near perfect, but season 5...
Whew... season 5.

He's had so many great roles over the years

My favorite recent one was probably Gaston Means from the equally underrated Boardwalk Empire

It's in my "holy trinity of sitcoms" with 30 Rock and the Larry Sanders Show

Andy Dick himself said he hated that role. He said most of his '90s roles could all be summed up as "20-something office fag."

Stephen Root makes everything better. Criminally underrated. I always flip out when he shows up in something.

Can you blame him? Phil Hartman was a fucking legend.

I'm pretty sure that role hated Andy Dick. Does anyone like Andy Dick?

Show was great. More shows should have done "what if" episodes like news radio did. Loved the one where they were on a space ship.

The old guy that everyone loved and died sounds/looks like the bastard child of Jim Carrey and Bryan Cranston

>let this be a lesson to you; whether or not something is talked about is no indicator of its quality. it is often more of a sign of its accessibility, or marketing in support of its continued relevance

So is Dave Foley.

its quipy