Just marathoned this, thoughts?

Just marathoned this, thoughts?

Their faces kind of look shopped on in that poster.

HANDS UP
DON'T SHOOT

ayyy yoooo so whachu tryin ta say iz we wuz teens n sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit?

Nigger flicks are the lowest form of film

Thought it was kino when I first watched it. Watched it two more times and now I kind of am convinced it's a bit garbage? Whole thing requires a certain likeability with the characters, which is tough when you feel that their music is trash and their situations are painfully fictitious. The molly scenes were fucking dope, though.

Good step for young blackkino but it still has quite a ways to go.

It's meh.

Its kinda good but trying to be too many different things.
There is about 3 movies in there that could be good and 2 that would be shit

How does one marathon a single movie???

Holy trips confirm this movie's mediocracy.

It's entertaining right up until the end with that, ''hit you over the head socially conscious message''. It also takes place in the same universe as The Wood which is a way better movie.

By meme-ing newfags.

Yeah what the fuck was up with the ending? Out of nowhere he says "I didn't get into Harvard CUZ I'M BLACK"
Like motherfucker, you bought drugs online, cut them, and resold them. That's so many felonies. Maybe you didn't get into Harvard because you're a piece of shit drug dealer, not because you're black.
How does he know the "molly" wasn't cut with RCs or was super powerful and a few of his clients OD'd and died?

Watch it 26 times in a row

Happened to me when I first got here.

Literal newfag

>turning to 1337 epic hackurr to solve problems
>the last 5 minutes

I haven't seen it. Did I enjoy it?

Why is that dogshit tier photoshopping still accepted in movie posters? Even a small movie like this one has a multimillion dollar budget, a tiny fraction of which can be used to pay a decent artist to make a poster that doesn't look like dogshit.

True dat. I was on /s/, /k/, /gif/, and /fit/, for years before coming to /his/, /lit/, and Sup Forums recently.

>you must be a hacker to sell drugs on silkroad