Why did she stop getting roles?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/report and sage all pedo spam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because you stopped fapping to her

Got fat

Looper might have written and article or made a video. Go check user

bridge to terribithia
she had these red pants that were on so tight you could see her massive camel toe it was hot as fuck

LLIITTEERRALLLYYYY WWHHOOOOOOO!?!?!??!?!?

she stopped sucking

fap magic is real

Haha you should post a picture or a timecode hahahah

she refused to shave

Fucking midgets and their butts.

I don't really believe you, but I am probably going to download it anyway...just to be sure

a true blessing from the gods, user

Not Jewish enough

Some fucker right now living a dream of millions virgins.

report and sage all pedo spam

>BRRRAAAAAAAAPPP

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/report and sage all pedo spam/

Ruined her forearm hair, paid with her career.

HNNNNNG

I think you're in the wrong thread bud

fartbro, you rascal!

because she's not that pretty for a 20 something year old. same with dakota fanning.

they were beautiful as teenagers though. they never went under the knife though like say scarlet johansson did

Hi, user! Sorry i'm late, where'd you wanna go?

The world needs more jordyn

>Oh, hee hee Oh my.
>M'lady, you surprise me
>*Blushes profusely*
>These legs, how delectably delightful
>*Coquettishly gives legs a tongue bath*
>M'lady you must forgive me. I am at surely at my most..
>*Breathes in, bashfully*
>Devilish
>Might I be so bold as to savour thine toes
>*Slobber gently over toes*
>The beast awakens, m'lady
>Ohh, my my yes indeed.
>I shan't hold back, m'lady
>*Rubs all three inches mischievously over buttocks*
>A smorgasbord of sexual succour, woman is thy name
>*Parts buttocks to unleash the pungent vinegar stink*
>My lady, my lust betrays me
>oh yes ooh OOOH OH GOOD BRUUUUUAAAAAAHA BRAAAAAAAAP PFTTTTTTTTT BWIT BOUBOUBOUBOU PFFFFFNAAARSCH

Her head is too big for her disproportionately puny body. That said, I'd like to suck on her tits.

he calls everything pedo

probably one of those sickos what want to bang his grandma

amen, brotha

It happened when she got off the bus and walks down the path with Jesse and his sister.

Shame cirque de freak didn't get a sequel. She could have been cast as the bearded lady's daughter.

to an antique store.

Haha thanks I was just kidding though haha why would I want to look at that lol

her tits got bigger and she didn't fit in the Pedowood Casting Crib

Her foot is naked and exposed.

>tfw bridge to terabithia was 10 years ago

because you post million year old pictures and never post RECENT pictures of her fat ass

Liar. Now i watched it again, and wanna cry all day long.

kek

brutal trips

nothing wrong with that, 2bh

Her and Dakota are both as beautiful as they were then they were younger you literal faggot. It's because in ASSRs case, she can't really act

>because she's not that pretty for a 20 something year old.
She would be if she had hairy arms, face is good.

nah, come on

asr was a top cun before becoming the werewolf lady

Is she going to try to be an actress at all, like chloe...or is she just doing the dancing, 'singing' thing

nah.

and even if they were, what separates them from the hundreds of other blondes in hollywood, each of them willing to suck dick for a shot

He's not lying dummy

lmaoo it's one of you guys

ASSR is still cute as fuck. The fact you don't like a hairy face means you never been with a hairy qt

Just because she grew tits and an ass doesn't make her ugly. You didn't even post pic of loli asr in her prime. Literally kys yourself

>like chloe

no, no

she hasn't auditioned for blacked.com yet

I was going to suggest we go to dinner at Nobu but you're dressed for the Tim Burton film festival so lets just go back to my house and fuck instead.

>lmaoo
>kys

Too pure. She was surely propositioned by the jews but refused like a good Christian.

Kek

guys, i have the perfect role for her

ASR and G Hannelius play 2 virgin naive step-sisters, who are off on a summer camp.

They share a room with 2 older, taller girls (played by Charlize Theron and Elizabeth Debecki) who bully them and force them into a sexual awakening, over the course of 3 passion-filled nights.

Those are some literal sideshow bob clown feet

thoughts?

Oh shit. Whed did she lose hand?

And I play the male camp counselor who shows up and watches them all having sex and then tears off his shirt and they're all like "oooooh look at dat Chadbod" and then we all have sex forever and the movie never ends.

We're gonna make billions I tells ya!

what does that even mean, user?

Busy channeling SJW vibes.

The girl he always posts hands and feet make me thinks she's a tranny or has some sort of chromosome disease and was born half male like Jamie Lee Curtis and her parents chose female as how to raise her. Maybe her dick got halfway cut off by the Jew when she was a baby like in that SVU episode.

no! no boys!

literally no one has ever said that before....

I try not to ever reply to you because you disgust me on numerous levels but I've thought it, and obviously other people have thought it as evidenced by this thread, before.

Sorry you're in love with a teenage tranny, fella.

>reddit formatting
figures

>this whole post

>Assruptured pedofaggot is the same loser who posts "reddit spacing"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT YOU DIDN'T GET ENOUGH OF A BUTTFUCKING FROM EVERYONE YESTERDAY YOU FUCKING LOSER, NOW YOU ARE GETTING CALLED OUT FOR WANTING TO FUCK LITTLE BOYS TOO YOU FUCKING REDDIT PIECE OF SHIT! I FUCKING KNEW YOU WERE ONE OF THOSE REDDIT FUCKS THAT CAME HERE AFTER YOUR PEDO SUBREDDIT GOT SHUT DOWN! FUCKING PROOF! GET YOUR FUCKING SHINEBOX YOU DEGENERATE FUCKING NIGGER!

Truth hurts doesn't it, homo?

I've read people making fun of her nose, or her fingernails but I have never heard anybody say she looks like a dude...you must be retarded

>that beard

High resolution was a mistake

i swear down when I saw it on years ago that there's a quick bit where her nipples were so puffy, the top was basically semi-see-through (that is if the top wasn't simply that anyway).
I was at a family thing when I saw it so it's not like I could of asked them to pause and rewind for me, and a just slightly too old at that point to not raise suspicion by asking to borrow the dvd.

Where did you get this pic from? Never seen this one before

No one said "she" looks like a dude, they definitely started the HRT early. It's the hands and feet. You can tell that "girl" was born with a dick.

>this whole post: part deux

hmmmm not sure

my jojo folder is pretty large by now

/cel/lulite, maybe